Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Trailer Park Chat / Re: Favourite TPB episode of all time and why?
« Last post by Punkalibra on Aug 07, 2017, 10:23 AM »
Mine is Season 8.5, Episode 13 - What the Fuck Is Going On?  The whole scene with Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles cracks me up every time, plus the epic Pong game and Donna's excellent facial expressions! 

I wish they'd do more jail episodes. 8.5 was absolutely fantastic.
Trailer Park Chat / Re: Favourite TPB episode of all time and why?
« Last post by gabety on Aug 06, 2017, 04:22 PM »
The Bible Pimp is still my favorite of all episodes.
I take on board what you are saying but disagree.  The spirit of an Overall Season 11 Discussion is to make some sort of (friendly) critique of the season, rather than telling people they need to “get over it and themselves” simply because they have an opinion.
You will of course noticed that people have been posting their likes AND dislikes about the season, therefore contributing to the narrative. So I would suggest that you are ‘fanboying’ to an extent, as your post gives no detail of why you like the season other than some sycophantic comments on how you appreciate their hard work and are apparently eternally grateful that they are obliging you with another season?!

First of all, I am NOT a boy, nor am I "fanboying" to any extent, so try the fuck again.  Second, I gave an opinion, just like everyone else did, about something that bothered me as a fellow fan.  I don't have to explain why I liked the season to you or anyone else on this board, so let's just cut the bullshit on the "sycophant" comment, shall we?!  It's not sycophantic to give praise or appreciation where it's due, which is what I did.  And I do think some fans should get over themselves bitching about what they did or didn't like about the season. They ain't changing shit no matter what we say, so why bother?

But like I said, that is just my opinion, and every time I express it, I get people getting pissed off with me.  I'm done with this and this board.  I'm over the fandom and all that comes with it.  I'll celebrate TPB in my own way.  PEACE!
I take on board what you are saying but disagree.  The spirit of an Overall Season 11 Discussion is to make some sort of (friendly) critique of the season, rather than telling people they need to “get over it and themselves” simply because they have an opinion.
You will of course noticed that people have been posting their likes AND dislikes about the season, therefore contributing to the narrative. So I would suggest that you are ‘fanboying’ to an extent, as your post gives no detail of why you like the season other than some sycophantic comments on how you appreciate their hard work and are apparently eternally grateful that they are obliging you with another season?!
I haven't stopped watching the show.  I thought this season was great.  I am not sure what is with fans jumping ship all of a sudden, but it is what it is.

Now here's my two cents:

People wishing for Clattenburg/Torrens/Barrie Dunn/Lucy, et al. to come back, well, guess what? They're not coming back, they've clearly moved onto other projects.  I know everyone wants them to return, but let's be real here, they are done with TPB, and I wish them nothing but the best.

I'm just tired of all the fans complaining about this show, from the writing to the acting and everything in between.  A lot of fans need to seriously get over it and themselves.  No one is going to love everything about this, past or future seasons, but  considering a few years ago, the revival wasn't even a possibility, I am thankful that they brought it back.

I am not "fangirling," stroking their egos (not that they need it) or kissing their asses (I don't need to), I am just one of those people that appreciates all the hard work that goes into even making a season.  I know it's hard enough with the job I have to do every day, I could not begin to imagine how much harder it is for them to write this show plus the million other things they have going on...although the weed helps, I guess.

I get it.  A lot of fans are not happy with this season, but, speaking for myself, I thought it was great.  I won't complain about something that they didn't have to do for any of us. The saddest day in my life?  When there are no more seasons, because the truth is, nothing lasts forever, so enjoy this show while we have it.

General Chat / Re: are there any codes for swearnet?
« Last post by the777 on Jul 20, 2017, 03:57 AM »
Try "yourenotdoingtoogoodinthethinkingdept"

doesnt work
Dear Santa Claus, Go Fuck Yourself for sure.
If you won't count that cause it's extra long and not part of any season, then probably something from season 5. Season 5 is by far my favorite
General Chat / Re: are there any codes for swearnet?
« Last post by moncton velvet smooth on Jul 20, 2017, 12:39 AM »
Try "yourenotdoingtoogoodinthethinkingdept"
Iamwhatiseem- I agree, it's hard going at times but I think there's still life in her yet! There is still some great talent in the TPB cast, but withought Clattenburg calibre writing and direction, a lot  of it is falling flat on its face. #bringbackclattenburg
General Chat / are there any codes for swearnet?
« Last post by the777 on Jul 16, 2017, 07:52 AM »
hi,

are there any codes for swearnet? like 'gofuckyouself' or 'tpb420' , like before, so you can access the site free?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10