Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Questions for the TPB / Re: What strain of weed does Ricky grow?
« Last post by Officer Dick Lock on Mar 26, 2017, 07:25 PM »
Not sure, but I always found it funny how J-Roc only got two grams of hash for a brand new car, yet Julian was willing to give the Channel 10 dicks a whole ounce just to cover the election.
Trailer Park News / Copyright violation of trailer park boys name
« Last post by Meat on Mar 25, 2017, 11:17 AM »
TRAILERPARKBOYS.HOPTO.ORG

Someone is using this web address, likely without permisiion.
Just wanted to let someone know.

Puff puff, pass  8)

P.S. your letter verification is phucked!!
Who would have thought back in the day we'd be waiting for Trailer Park Boys Season ELEVEN?!?

Chuck Norris, that's who!
Who would have thought back in the day we'd be waiting for Trailer Park Boys Season ELEVEN?!? Here's the preview trailer (which IMHO doesn't do it justice ;) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7-iA0D9lPY

Trailer Park Chat / Re: Stuff I'd like to see in season 11
« Last post by Osmo on Mar 13, 2017, 12:11 PM »
If season 11 is the last one, I'd like to see a family theme for the boys. While Julian is out of the park, maybe he finds Tammy and brings her back. Bubbles' parents finally come back (or at least one of them) and explain what happened. And I really liked the scene where Julian was wiping the counter listening to J-Roc and Flurry talking. It would be cool if he followed a similar story as J-Roc, where Candy (the girl from the bank in season 1 or 2) shows up with his kid, a few years older than Flurry. That or he finds his dad.

And of course, the Lahey being Ricky's dad thing being explained.

Bubbles parents are dead. He inherented their land and house aka bus in one of the movies. He was going to live there but last second changed his mind and stayed with the boys.
Trailer Park Chat / Re: Stuff I'd like to see in season 11
« Last post by moncton velvet smooth on Mar 09, 2017, 02:21 AM »
I'd like to see Bubs hook back up with Jenny from the animal shelter from CTLD. Maybe even knock her up and start a family.
Movies and TV Shows / Re: What are You watching Right now?
« Last post by moncton velvet smooth on Mar 09, 2017, 02:18 AM »
I got the HBO Now app until the end of the month at which point I'll cancel it to pick up Netflix again so I can watch season 11. Rn I'm watching The Sopranos (2 eps into season 4), The Larry Sanders Show (near the end of season 1) and Deadwood (3 eps into season 3)
General Chat / Re: Is This Place & Swearnet Dead?
« Last post by moncton velvet smooth on Mar 09, 2017, 02:10 AM »
Yeah, I used to check in here all the time and now I only do every once in awhile. It's kind of sad, really.  :bubs:
General Chat / Re: Is This Place & Swearnet Dead?
« Last post by cat-dog on Mar 07, 2017, 12:11 PM »
The forum and domain were passed off to SwearNet & TPB as of March 23, 2016..

Nothing has been done with it since sadly, despite lots of promises from the Boys and their staff.

Sorry everyone.. I really thought this move would have enhanced and breathed some life into the place..
Trailer Park News / Re: Anybody catching the Mr Lahey and Randy tour?
« Last post by gabety on Feb 24, 2017, 04:23 PM »
Once again they did not disappoint!  A great show and this photo is from the meet and greet.  Two awesome guys who really appreciate fans of TPB

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10