Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: United States Request (and other places)  (Read 1829 times)

TruXter

• Musician's blog site.
United States Request (and other places)
« on: Sep 12, 2009, 09:00 PM »
The likelihood of seeing the up coming movie in the u.s. in less than two years is pretty damn slim. So I have a request and Idea.
I want to see the movie, I do not want to sell or trade the movie.
I will gladly pay someone in High place $50 for an at least 2 gig downloadable copy of the movie..
Not a stolen or pirated, if there are any copies of this movie out after I pay for it, charge me an extra $50 to the same credit card. That is how I can guarantee that I will not pirate the movie out. $50 sounds steep, but I have to admit a truth, there are four of us and we all want to see the movie together. so let's say it's like $15 each, about teh same as the theater tickets here in Houston Texas. On the plus, you don't have to deal with the theater's cut of the $$.
I will pay $60 for a 4gig cut of the movie.

Again I do not want this from anyone other than a person who is actually a member of the Team responsible for TPB.
If someone else agrees with this idea and wants the same purchase, then make sure you watermark mine and watermark theirs  with our user names .so that you can tell us apart I will live if I see my name in the bottom right corner. I'm quite sure they will also.
Every month that goes by after the movie is released, before this idea  worth considering, expect that I will not be willing to pay as much. I want to see it before the spoilers hit the forums.

Yeah .. I like the show that much.

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Re: United States Request (and other places)
« Reply #1 on: Sep 12, 2009, 09:34 PM »
 We can't sanction stuff like this here Truxter. The spoilers will start next Thursday so watch out for any topics about thoughts about the movie.
 We hope the DVD will be available for sale in the States as quickly as possible. I would be willing to buy one in Canada (when released) and ship it to you at that time.
 Locking topic so we don't get anyone here in shit. If you have any issues with this, please feel free to send me a friendly PM. I would be glad to explain further. :)
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0