Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Free dominionos pizza's on me; courtesy of Trevor Lahey!  (Read 3321 times)

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
Don't ask! :ricky:

-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
Re: Free dominionos pizza's on me; courtesy of Trevor Lahey!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2009, 01:33 AM »
Facker. I thought this was real and a coincidence until I saw it was you that posted it. You photoshopping bastard! :lol:
Kidding buddy, that's funny.
I fucking LOVE Domino's pizza.
I assume they don't make donair pizza down where you are... they don't even make it in New Brunswick :| At least the one I ordered form didn't.
When you get to Hali, you HAVE to have their donair pizza. AMAZING! Its all I order.
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Mitch Lahey

« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2009, 02:19 AM »
...eh I dunno; I'm gonna have to pass and head to the King Of Donairs for some deep fried pepperoni :hungry:

I've been over stuffed with Dominionos working in the local TV business here we were force-fed 12 lbs of pizza every time a football game was on; Friday night fever! :-&

...Will be a nice change to experience the taste of the maritimes  :P

P.S.
 oh yea, real photo of the label there, no shit... look closer you can even see the reflection of the text in Ashley's glass table
« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2009, 02:21 AM by Mitch Lahey »

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

Shit machine gun

« Reply #3 on: Aug 27, 2009, 05:38 AM »
They opened a domino's here and they do sell donair pizza with authentic sauce, however they are extremely skimpy on the meat.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #4 on: Aug 27, 2009, 07:15 AM »
It's only 9am and I'm craving pizza. Damn you, Trevor Lahey!

:D

Skitchin

« Reply #5 on: Aug 27, 2009, 11:49 AM »
LOL, yeah no shit on the pizza guys.

Nice touch with the phone number! (256)555-1337

Mitch Lahey

« Reply #6 on: Sep 08, 2009, 01:13 PM »
haha so yea thats the real label, a friend of mine has a buddy who works for Dominos corporate and they gave us a secret code to get free pizza but you have to order it online so you can type in anything lol;

too bad it doesn't work anymore he gave the code to this crazy bitch who ordered like 10 free pizzas from the same store in one day, fucked it up for all of us! ah well! :P

P.S. heres a still-working code for a free bread side item with any order (cheesy bread or cinna stix)... type 400 in the space that says "Add A Coupon Code" not "Promo Code" (not sure if it works in Canada, does down here though)
« Last Edit: Sep 08, 2009, 01:15 PM by Mitch Lahey »