Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Two episodes w/o Bubbles?  (Read 2508 times)

hawkluvbeer

Two episodes w/o Bubbles?
« on: May 27, 2009, 07:23 AM »
According to IMDB, Bubbles isn't in two episodes.  I think I just watched one of them, but does anyone have a clue to the other one?  I will post the episode I just watched, a little later, to see if it matches. I thought I heard Mike Smith's voice as a sound guy, but never saw Bubbles.

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
Re: Two episodes w/o Bubbles?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 09:07 AM »
The only episode of the series that I know of is Mrs Peterson's Dog Gets Fucked Up. I believe that Bubbles is not in that one.  Bubs is also not in the original B&W pilot and Randy plays a shirt-wearing different character in that one.

hawkluvbeer

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 10:56 AM »
The only episode of the series that I know of is Mrs Peterson's Dog Gets Fucked Up. I believe that Bubbles is not in that one.  Bubs is also not in the original B&W pilot and Randy plays a shirt-wearing different character in that one.
Mrs. Peterson's Dog episode was the one I had just watched. I think it's Mike's voice yelling when the sound guy gets shot though, kind of like in the black and white pilot. I'm going back through the seasons, and will give a shout out if I see another episode w/o Bubbles, but I'm not expecting it.

SwallowYourPrize

« Reply #3 on: Jun 21, 2009, 10:10 AM »
Ive watched every episode over and over and over and over and I think you're right, Mrs. Petersons Dog gets fucked up is the only one he's not in, I don't think theres 2 he's not in.

gabety

« Reply #4 on: Jun 02, 2011, 03:13 PM »

Mike was in the black and white pilot.  He was the sound man who gets shot in big the shotout that ends the movie.  I believe. 
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!