Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Boys Boys Boys  (Read 3309 times)

traghip

Boys Boys Boys
« on: Apr 29, 2009, 09:27 PM »
I would love nothing more than to spend a night of partying with Ricky, Juien and Bubbles. A night full of Helix, April Wine, Rush, The Tragically Hip. come on boys. If you really thought that a canadian party could happen, well then.....you've just met me. Do you guys actually read these blogs? Probably not, but I couldn't find any other way to contact you. We'd have one hell of a good time that's for sure. I can't prove it right now, but as long as the rakeoons weren't there, we'd be fine! I'm not just a fan, I really want to meet you guys and party with you for 1 night. Then we'd go our separate ways. You've waited to meet me, but I've been waiting my whole life to meet you. Hopefully that doesn't sound crazy. Crazy? ya ya. you know all about it. I'd love it if you dudes could contact me for a one night wreck. I'll pay for everything, no worries. and no one would have to know. Send me an email to let me know, I know youze guys are busy these days, but always some time to party down.  LOL    If you can't get through on my email (which means I don't reply immediately), I'll come back here and give you my direct phone number.  come on guys, you've been waiting to party with me, and you know it.  the long days of Shockley are gone, so is football Kennedy style.   

RC

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Re: Boys Boys Boys
« Reply #1 on: Apr 30, 2009, 09:06 AM »
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #2 on: Apr 30, 2009, 09:23 AM »
Are we invited too? 'Cause it would be an even better party then.   ;)

Brophy

« Reply #3 on: Apr 30, 2009, 03:51 PM »
Could we top the party from last time?
I think so.
Nom Nom Nom

traghip

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 07:59 PM »
thanks for the link fishneil, but there are no dates for their tour on that link.  No worries, I'm not talking about going to one of their shows, although I would given the opportunity.  I was talking about actually getting together with the boys and having a few in person.  Hey Brophy and Tiggy Puddin, the more the merrier I say.  I have a feeling that the boys probably get this kind of request/inquiry quite often and are quite busy with their lives to entertain a good night of getting drunk as fuck and stoned as hell.  I'm not holding my breath here, but I can just imagine how awesome it would be.  I love the show, been a fan for years.  Bring Randy and Lahey too, that would be one hell of a get together!!!  I'll keep checking back to see if one of them reads this post.  I don't know how many people noticed but in the first movie when they were outside the movie theater where they were going to pull off the big dirty, the names of all the movies playing were Tragically Hip songs, not movies.  Now that rocks. 

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 05:44 PM »
Boys, boys, boys
Boys, boys, boys
Boys, boys, boys
Boys, boys, boys

Sunshines down
So come to town
Set your body free
Hold me tight
My love tonight
Tell me you believe

Everybody, summertime love
You'll remember me
Everybody, summertime love
Be my lover, be my baby

Boys, boys, boys
I'm looking for a good time
Boys, boys, boys
Get ready for my love

traghip

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 06:53 PM »
I don't think I've ever heard any Betty before, Tiggy!!  I've browsed this TPB site and see no evidence that Ricky, Julian or Bubbles get active in here and reply to any posts.  It's understood though, mainly since they are probably quite busy with a myriad of projects.  It's possible that they do under a assumed screen name.  Maybe they have to get drunk first!   he he.  But there seems no real way to contact any of them through this site which is fine.  I guess they wouldn't want a bunch of people who worship the work they have done bothering them on a regular basis while trying to maintain some sanity with such a busy schedule.  They have quite a following all over Canada as well as in the US.  I've been watching their programs for a few years now, but was unable to for a while since where I moved to didn't have the show case channel available.  But now I'm back online with that channel and can watch the episodes on a regular basis.  Looking forward to the new movie when it comes out.  I guess this is about as close as I'll get to meeting them other than going to one of their live shows. 
But touching upon my main inquiry, I would have loved to have a night of great partying with the TPB's without all the hoopla of cameras and crowds of people.  A killer fire by the river with tunes and booze and some green (spoken like a TPB eh..he he), away from town but close enough to a beer store in case we needed to go on a run.  An opportunity for the TPB's to be themselves and relax, because that's what I'm all about.  If they don't drink and party like they portray on their show, no worries.  I wish them all the best in their future endeavors and the utmost success with their new movie when it is released!  take care guys!! 
forgot to mention, a game of road hockey would be something worth considering!  If the TPB's were interested, I'm sure we could get a team or 2 together.  Play better stoned.  he he

Brophy

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 04:24 PM »
Where are you located? The cast are around the city quite often. 
Nom Nom Nom

traghip

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 09:28 PM »
Zoo Lion sobers up and starts to scream and shout
A little dose of home-fire got him all smoothed out
Melancholy wine-soaked tenderness
She hated it here and she couldn't care less

Prisonyard stares and fleur-de-lis tattoos
Cannibals are saving all their bones for soup
Eating with my fingers and sucking hulls of ships
My parasite don't deserve no better than this

The Golden Rim Motor Inn
Soft water and colour TV
So confused with the shape I'm in
Can't enjoy the luxury
The Luxury

She says,Why are you partial to that Playboy con?
When you can see me naked anytime you want?
If I had loads o' mondy to make me tame and sour
I could pay you to remind of my baby by the hour

Zoo Lion sobers up and starts to scream and shout
A little dose of home-fire got him all smoothed out
If this is where it all starts getting good
Then I'll be here waiting for you, like I said I would

The Golden Rim Motor Inn
Soft water and a colour TV
So confused with the shape I'm in
Can't enjoy the luxury
The Luxury

traghip

« Reply #9 on: Jul 26, 2009, 05:42 PM »
this .org site seems to be a place for people who watch the show to hang out.  that's cool.  there seems to be no chance to get to hang out with the 'boys without all the hoopla and whatnot.  that's cool too.  all the best to them in the future.