Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Question about "Cheeseburger Picnic"  (Read 5202 times)

Inflatable Elvis

Question about "Cheeseburger Picnic"
« on: Mar 24, 2009, 05:31 PM »
Sorry if this has been asked before.. I did a search but found nothing. And I tried this myself but is unable to read.

In the Season 6 episode "The Cheeseburger Picnic" Randy is giving out flyers to advertise. When Bubbles is reading the flyer you can see small text written. I tried to zoom in on my DVD Player and all i could make out is "If you can read this....", and that's pretty much it. If some one can tell me what it says I will really appreicate it. Also if this question has been asked before please direct me to the correct location.

Thanks
~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

TheFave

Re: Question about "Cheeseburger Picnic"
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2009, 05:57 PM »
Yes. there is actually a thread somewhere in here for that topic... FishyNeil would know.

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #2 on: Mar 24, 2009, 06:17 PM »
I know that there is a similar thread in the questions about TPB and Trivia but it's for a different episode.  I will move thread there.  I know someone was the answer but my brain compartment is not turned on at the moment.

Edit: This is the tread that I was talking about.  From a season 7 episode If We Cannot Call People With Wings Angels or something like that.

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php/topic,9404.msg184595.html#msg184595

earthpet

« Reply #3 on: Mar 24, 2011, 03:18 AM »
"If you can read this you have far too much time on your hands and there is more to life than the pause

button on your dvd player.  Peace.  unclear"

I can't make out the final word(s).

earthpet

« Reply #4 on: Mar 24, 2011, 06:20 PM »
"If you can read this you have far too much time on your hands and there is more to life than the pause

button on your dvd player.  Peace.  Hardkhrome."

Hardkhrome was a production designer.