Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Gmail won't attach!  (Read 7234 times)

cart girl

Gmail won't attach!
« on: Mar 10, 2009, 02:16 PM »
My technological demons have manifested in yet another weird ass way....for some reason, gmail won't let me add attachments now... when I click on "attach a file" I get no action...no browse bar, nothing.....and it's only on my old as the hills desktop.....i've rebooted and still no go...been this way for three days.   The laptop attaches fine, my work computer has no problems.....anyone else ever had this issue, or do my techno-demons just have too much time on their hands?
not a note~!

Shit machine gun

Re: Gmail won't attach!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2009, 02:40 PM »
There's a new version of firefox out if you're using it.  Maybe updating it will work.  There's also an addon to firefox called GSpace, works like a hard drive.  Logs into your gmail and uploads files.  But not really what you're trying to do.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

cart girl

« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2009, 02:47 PM »
I updated firefox recently.  Personally, I think it's the universe fucking with me.
not a note~!

Shit machine gun

« Reply #3 on: Mar 10, 2009, 07:10 PM »
haha, maybe.  Fuck off universe.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Optional

• Mogul Sports
« Reply #4 on: Mar 11, 2009, 12:09 PM »
I had that same problem with firefox for a while. Used to have to login with IE to do it when needed.

The problem went away a month or two ago... I 'think' it might have been a java update that fixed me.

This page will auto-check what version you have: http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp