Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: SUUPPA BOWL !!  (Read 4268 times)

RBeck878

SUUPPA BOWL !!
« on: Jan 28, 2009, 08:11 AM »
Just Wondering what everyone is doing for the big game ?

Im just going over to a buddys to watch it there with some friends...
Eat a shit load of greasy food and get my drink on...

And.. who's gonna win the big game ? 

Pittsburgh is the favorite going in, but i can see the underdog winning it.. Arizona's defence has played solid in the playoffs thus far, and have an explosive offence...

GO CARDS ...

whats everyone else doing for the game ?
Thanks for the great Episodes Boys
Sad to hear you guys have called it quits.. Best of Luck... Hope to run into you boys in the near future... Drinks on Me.

"Delicate Ricky, delicate... Thats blue dye under pressure! That whore blows and we all look like those blue, bald headed dicks that beat the drums. "

Countdown to Liquor Day (Movie): 246 days

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Re: SUUPPA BOWL !!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2009, 08:15 AM »
I usually make my superbowl chili but won't be doing that this year. I don't have the freezer space for the leftovers. Probably watch it by myself and hope Pittsburgh brings home the victory for my home boy Walter.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Shit machine gun

« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2009, 08:43 AM »
I'm stuck watching it at a Steeler fan' house again.  Got some chili already cooked, got my new deep fryer ready to sizzle up some wings, probably complement that with a dozen or so beer and a few bags of chips.

I've got an old Jake Plummer Cardinals jersey I got on sale way back when so i'm sporting that.  Last time the steelers won against Seattle, I had a Seahawks jersey on.  And if you count the year my Bears went, I'm 0 for the SB with whatever jersey I wear.

Cardinals 35 STeelers 21.  Fitzgerald MVP w/ 3 TD's.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

RBeck878

« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2009, 08:48 AM »
hey fishy if enough people sparked interest could we possibly have a super bowl pool on the   org  !!!! ???

i would make up the questionaire... and could do it in a point format maybe for a corny tpb prize of somesort ? a sticker anything lol...

who scores first
who wins coin toss
score after 1st quarter
most points in which quarter ???

etc.....

i know its getting close to sunday but sound good ?
Thanks for the great Episodes Boys
Sad to hear you guys have called it quits.. Best of Luck... Hope to run into you boys in the near future... Drinks on Me.

"Delicate Ricky, delicate... Thats blue dye under pressure! That whore blows and we all look like those blue, bald headed dicks that beat the drums. "

Countdown to Liquor Day (Movie): 246 days

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #4 on: Jan 28, 2009, 09:00 AM »
If you would like to set something like that up, I'm sure you would get some interest. Not sure about the prizes though. Good idea.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
Such a happy human race"

walterx2

« Reply #5 on: Jan 28, 2009, 11:25 AM »
I usually make my superbowl chili but won't be doing that this year. I don't have the freezer space for the leftovers. Probably watch it by myself and hope Pittsburgh brings home the victory for my home boy Walter.
Fishy
Thanks Fishy,

We'll be thinking of you here and I will try to stay sober enough to enjoy the game.

I thought about going down to Tampa. I have friends from Miami going up in a giant Winnebago and scalping tickets at the Stadium. If they cant get tickets (which they will at a good price) they will go to one of the Steeler Bars in the Tampa area.

Rather save my money for Hali in Oct.

I think that if the Steelers can throw Warner off of his rhythm they will win. I see no reason they wont. 34-24 Steelers w/2 defensive scores
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett

Shit machine gun

« Reply #6 on: Jan 29, 2009, 05:46 AM »
Found this online.  Awesome food plan for the SB.
Guac is the field, Queso for Steelers end, salsa for Cards, stands are made of twinkies, with the fans being the various chips.  Vienna sausage players with slim jim goalposts.
Quirky fact from Tampa.

TMZ did some extensive nudie bar investigating and found out there are a total of 43 strip clubs in Tampa. That's more than the city's hospitals (12), high schools (41), fire stations (21) or synagogues (13). The only place that rivals the clubs is McDonald's, which also comes in at 43

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #7 on: Jan 29, 2009, 06:23 AM »
Tampa has nothing on Portland in the strip club department SMG.  I did a real quick search and this article is from 2006. So some of the smoking references in it have changed but otherwise the article still holds up as far as I know.

PORTLAND — At Mary's Club, this city's oldest strip joint, the classic vices are all close at hand.

You can watch dancers undress and twirl around a single brass pole on a tiny stage. And you can take in the show while sipping a vodka tonic, smoking a cigarette and gambling away your paycheck on video poker.

This place would be in so much trouble in Seattle.

Letting people smoke in a bar? A $100 fine from the health department. Video-poker machines? A felony worth up to five years in prison and a $100,000 fine. Dancers within 4 feet of customers? Seattle could try to shut the place down under a strict new ordinance.

But this is Oregon, where a liberal free-speech clause in the state constitution and several rulings by the state Supreme Court have rendered strip clubs and other sexually oriented businesses nearly untouchable.

Portland boasts more than 50 strip clubs — believed to be the most per capita of any U.S. city. Seattle has its knickers in a twist about just four.

trice

« Reply #8 on: Jan 29, 2009, 02:51 PM »
I'm making Chinese spareribs and Chicken wings for my BF Lisa's party. Party starts at 1 but I plan on being home by 7, gotta work the next day.. :x

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #9 on: Jan 30, 2009, 01:19 AM »
Saw this little snack on the news this morning. May I present the heart stopping...Bacon Explosion.

[youtube=425,350]_LnBJM4KrV4[/youtube]

Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
Such a happy human race"

evilbubbles

« Reply #10 on: Jan 30, 2009, 07:02 AM »
cardinals by a lot.  don't even think otherwise unless you want to lose all your money.  larry fitzgerald will be the mvp.  or he should be.  they might give it to warner for nostalgia reasons but he will be throwing the fade to the end zone for fitzgerald all night.  doesn't anyone smoke weed around here??  fuck the food who is getting some kronik to smoke for the superbowl??

walterx2

« Reply #11 on: Feb 01, 2009, 11:20 PM »
Cardinals 35 STeelers 21.  Fitzgerald MVP w/ 3 TD's.
I think that if the Steelers can throw Warner off of his rhythm they will win. I see no reason they wont. 34-24 Steelers w/2 defensive scores

Got you again SMG! 27-23 w/1 defensive score. Time to burn and bury that Plummer jersey

What a game! To tell you the truth I thought they were toast when the Cards scored that late TD. I was the only one here to feel that way though. Shouldn't have doubted Big Ben .

Just got back from a drive through the city. People are partying and celebrating everywhere. 
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett

Ms Vee

« Reply #12 on: Feb 02, 2009, 01:21 AM »
Here are the commercials from this year's game.  Should be a great time consumer.  :)
http://superbowlads.fanhouse.com/

Shit machine gun

« Reply #13 on: Feb 02, 2009, 06:08 AM »
Walt, i'm glad you guys won.  Was a great game though.  2 years in a row with outstanding SB's coming down to the end of the game.

The reffing was a little suspicious.  They musta had a lot of money down on the Steelers.

We did the squares for the last digit of the score at each quarter and I won all 4 times.  $100.  Sweet.  Got real drunk, ate way too much food, swore way too much with kids around, and enjoyed all the American commercials.  We watched the game on the Pittsburgh NBC 11 channel through Direct TV. 

Warner in Chicago next year, calling it right now.

I HATE Conky

TonyMontana

« Reply #14 on: Feb 02, 2009, 07:40 AM »
yes great game and ditto on the ref's Im just wondering was the Gold commercial with  ED McMahon and MC Hammer a joke or were they serious. I was laughing so hard i couldnt decide

walterx2

« Reply #15 on: Feb 02, 2009, 09:49 AM »
yes great game and ditto on the ref's Im just wondering was the Gold commercial with  ED McMahon and MC Hammer a joke or were they serious. I was laughing so hard i couldnt decide

I think it was both since ed and Hammer were both rich as hell, lived like it and then found themselves broke. I laughed my ass off too.

I think it was both since ed and Hammer were both rich as hell, lived like it and then found themselves broke. I laughed my ass off too.

—Warren Buffett

evilbubbles

« Reply #16 on: Feb 02, 2009, 02:19 PM »
fucking great game.  we had chili and smoked some weed and drank some beer.  not much different than any other day actually  lol  :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :beermug:

trice

« Reply #17 on: Feb 02, 2009, 07:40 PM »
YES...Steelers FTW! I also won $55O.00 in the Office Pools.. :yay: