Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Wrestling question for Sarah Dunsworth  (Read 2542 times)

tadd is the liquor

Wrestling question for Sarah Dunsworth
« on: Jan 18, 2009, 05:06 PM »
Hi Sarah! I know you've been involved in wrestling in the maritimes, so I just wanted to get your opinion on the whole scene in North America right now. Personally, I haven't really found anything interesting in the last 7 or 8 years!!! All I watch now is old WWF RAW shows (97-99) and some Japanese stuff. Other then that, I've lost interest.

By the way, your stuff with Cory and Trevor is GOLDEN!!!
Mr. Lahey, is that you talking or the liquor?
Randy, I AM THE LIQUOR!!!

Kev R

Re: Wrestling question for Sarah Dunsworth
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2009, 05:35 PM »
No question for Sarah just a wrestling comment.

Yeah I am still into Wrestling myself but nothing has caught my interest that much in many years.  I watch it now and then and it's entertaining but the amount and quality of actual in ring wrestling is sad.  I just got into all the old real ECW stuff.  It's far better than what WWE does now.  I don't catch TNA often but I like it simply for an alternative.

Yeah I read Sarah was a writer.  That be a cool job.  I'd love to do some WWE storylines... well I'd lessen the story part and pump up the actual wrestling part.

tadd is the liquor

« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2009, 05:47 PM »
Hey there! I don't know if they still air this stuff, but The Fight Network used to have a show called Bushido: Way of the Warrior. It was the UWF from Japan, and it was often refered to as the "real wrestling" if you will. If you like the athletic aspect of wrestling, check it out!

Kev R

« Reply #3 on: Jan 19, 2009, 04:27 AM »
The best new wrestler in years though is GREEN BASTARD from parts unknown.  Bubbles did a great little bit at the Variety show as the Green bastard.  AHHHHH that show will provide me with memories for a long time. 

tadd is the liquor

« Reply #4 on: Jan 19, 2009, 01:53 PM »
how about the Green Bastard, the Blue Meanie and the Red Rooster in a three way dance? Who's your pick?