Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: The Boys saying that the audience is fucked with hidden messages.  (Read 11813 times)

jakemaster1390

While watching Season 7 for different references, I was watching the episode If We cant call people without wings angels... so we call them friends, I was looking at the bottom of Jacobs letter because I noticed some sort of like P.S. down at the bottom When I went frame by frame in order to see all of the message, I noticed that this Message said that "If you are freeze Framing this on DVD, You're fucked".

Here is The picture if you don't believe me

Now is that a nice thing to say to your fans of the show.
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
They've done it a few times before and I think it's really funny :lol: Read it like Ricky wrote it and you'll get it.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

jakemaster1390

I have looked at a lot of other notes. Where are some of these other instances.

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
I can't put my finger on them right now. Maybe someone else with a few more brain cells can remember ;)
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Ms Vee

While watching Season 7 for different references, I was watching the episode If We cant call people without wings angels... so we call them friends, I was looking at the bottom of Jacobs letter because I noticed some sort of like P.S. down at the bottom When I went frame by frame in order to see all of the message, I noticed that this Message said that "If you are freeze Framing this on DVD, You're fucked".

What it actually means is  "GOT YA!!  YA DICK"   :lol:

hunnerbun

LOL...I don't know whats funnier...what was written at the bottom of the page or the fact that you took the time to find out what it actually said!  :lol:
My God...what a drunk horror show!

bradx

ha!  yeah i remember noticing that when i paused it the first time i watched the episode. 

Shit machine gun

If you watch it on a 13" black and white, copied on a VHS tape that's been dubbed tape to tape, this conversation wouldn't be happening.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Fantom 309

I just stumbled on to this last night.

Side not, how does one upload a avatar?

Shit machine gun

click profile, profile information and it's there
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
there was something similar to that written at the end of the list that Bubbles wrote up for Ricky in season 4.
-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

jakemaster1390

I don't care if You guys think I am stupid. IT was something that caught my eye and my curious nature made me investigate and by the way, I was extra vigilant because of the 420 references needed for the contest and That is the only reason I caught it in the first place

golfinwithflames

I didn't think you were stupid. I found it a bit odd that you were insulted by it, though, judging from your subject and last line of your post.
When that hidden gem was first posted here about a year ago everybody seemed to laugh and find it quite funny.

TheFave

I think it's hysterical - just like the show.

Tiggy Puddin

But we are fucked, so the note is correct!   ;)

jakemaster1390

No at first I thought it was funny. I even had to show my family. I like the idea they can tell who the obsessed fans are by putting hidden messages in saying that they are fucked.

Optional

• Mogul Sports
I don't think they are being insulting to fans...

Read it like Ricky wrote it

:ricky:

TheFave

yes. translated, it means.

"This is just a TV show... don't turn yourself into a TPB version of a 'trekkie'.

Consider it a public service.

Optional

• Mogul Sports

yes. translated, it means.

"This is just a TV show... don't turn yourself into a TPB version of a 'trekkie'.

Consider it a public service.

I dunno... seems like they like adding lots of little bits and pieces just for the more "obsessed" fan to find with multiple viewings to me.

hashdriveway

I say we stop just short of trekkie obsession but really close. BTW, we all agree that TPB is better than Star Trek Right?

JAG

Hell, I love when they slip messages and "secret" crap in there that only us die hard fans get...it    is an acknowledgement of sorts. Personally, I think it is pretty damn funny.
~Sarah~
*100% Certified Honouary Canuck*

Port Cockerton:

"Maybe if you hadn't spent the whole night sinking space sluts you wouldn't have let down the entire universe yet again!"
"Copy that."
"Solution, Captain Powerful?!"
"MORE powder of confidence..."