Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: WTF are freezer tokes?  (Read 42884 times)

Kanadon

WTF are freezer tokes?
« on: Dec 16, 2008, 09:05 PM »
In the last special, when the boys are discussing the PLS, Ricky suggests they talk before they "get all fucked up on freezer tokes". What the hell is that supposed to be? I think that's a brick of hash they're pressing against the heated knife. So are they burning hash or just little buds? It's shown again in the scene after that, with Ray bathing. I've seen 'em do the same thing earlier in the series too.
Swish is this old, dirty, shitty-tasting home-made fucking liquor that you can, oh, you can barely get her into ya.

scoobysnack

Re: WTF are freezer tokes?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 16, 2008, 10:43 PM »
It could be a few diff things.  The could be using frozen bongs for the tokes, or they could be using dry ice for the bong loads.  I've tried the dry ice with a bong, and it's no good.

hunnerbun

« Reply #2 on: Dec 16, 2008, 10:56 PM »
As far as I could tell they were loading up some sort of funnel with the smoke from the hot knives and then putting it in the freezer.
Never saw that done before or heard of it either.
My God...what a drunk horror show!

tellkyle

« Reply #3 on: Dec 17, 2008, 01:18 AM »
something like this would be my guess

http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=390725

only yeah using hot knives instead
"Marijuana is the flame, heroin is the fuse, LSD is the bomb."
--Sgt. Joe Friday

'cuz both black and white are smokin' crack tonight  -- tupac amaru shakur

RadBunny

« Reply #4 on: Dec 17, 2008, 01:45 AM »
Educate yourself.
[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YSKsJs7FoL0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YSKsJs7FoL0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

They were doing knife hits of blender hash. Its a quick, cheap alternative method to making full blown hash. If you make a big brick out of a pound or so, i would use a pound and a half, you can get a nice block of freezer hash and take a few chuds of it. its pretty good shit, nice cool smooth hits. Knifing it wouldn't be the best way to go, but using glass to smoke lots of blender hash is not recommended because of the change in temperature, it will crack the glass in the short run. I'd go with a plastic bong with ice, metal stem.

RadBunny

« Reply #5 on: Dec 17, 2008, 01:53 AM »
[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DtfEgDMqLJc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DtfEgDMqLJc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Heres one of Julian Fuck'in up an spj.

evilbubbles

« Reply #6 on: Dec 17, 2008, 07:17 AM »
from what i have been told a freezer toke is when you freeze the toke in a glass and suck in the condensation that forms at the top of the glass in the freezer.  i guess it's the pure form of thc that collects in bubbles at the top of glass.  my friend said they might use hydrogen.  anyway it's some high tech way to get the pure form of thc in your body.  of course i will be experimenting with this and will report back to all of you with the reslults.  for science purposes only of course.  i'm sure i won't enjoy it at all.  just for science.

scoobysnack

« Reply #7 on: Dec 17, 2008, 02:18 PM »
I usually stick the bong in the freezer and then use it with ice water.

Sweet radbunny, I can't wait to get home to watch those vids.  I might go home early and use some sick time today. :)

I also need to re-up for the custies

StonedAssassin

« Reply #8 on: Dec 19, 2008, 11:11 PM »
those vids are awesome man  :6paper:

over here in NZ, hot knives are like tradition and are called spots,yer you just put the doofer in the frezzer, glass normally or you can half a coke bottle and jam ice in top half flip bottom half upside down put holes in and jam it in top and your away

so do i just look at you tube for more high times TPB shit?? link bro

phlexish

« Reply #9 on: Mar 22, 2009, 09:01 AM »
Spots, what a great way to save the last of your bud ;>

SwallowYourPrize

« Reply #10 on: Jun 21, 2009, 10:20 AM »
I have a bong I ordered from the UK, it's a bushmaster bong and you can find it on www.everyonedoesit.com And what it is, is theres this thing inside it and when you put water in it, put it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, and the temperature of the water drops to -10 degrees and you can take the biggest longest hit in the world and not kill your throat.

BlazedWithPower

« Reply #11 on: Jun 29, 2009, 07:11 PM »
I've tried the dry ice with a bong, and it's no good.

:lol: bet that sucked ass

Freezer tokes was when the blew some smoke into a mason jar and put it in a freezer aint it? Just put normal ice in a water bong, don't freeze the water in your bong unless its metal or thick plastic cause it will break

Skitchin

« Reply #12 on: Jun 29, 2009, 07:47 PM »
I would say no to anything that involves suspending the smoke for an extended period of time. From my experience with bongs, the longer you let the smoke sit inside the chamber, the more stale it will taste. Like when somebody hands it off still chalked with smoke, hit that shit a few seconds later and you're gonna die gagging.

By the way, I always heard it as Freezy Tokes, might just be me but ehhh. Knife hits + chilled glass.

Best way to smoke hash: Need thumbtack, thin strip of cardboard, chilled glass, sticky hash, fire. Push thumbtack through center of cardboard, place small bit of sticky hash on the thumbtack, light it, and quickly blow it out like incense. Set the glass upside down over it and let it chalk up, lift the edge and rip(DONT INHALE THE FUCKING HASH ASH!), a straw may come in handy.

Vancouver

« Reply #13 on: Jun 29, 2009, 08:31 PM »
 :lol:

"(DONT INHALE THE FUCKING HASH ASH!)"
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

hashdriveway

« Reply #14 on: Feb 19, 2010, 10:34 PM »
Freezer tokes, you freeze a glass then hold it upsidedown and let smoke rise into glass it all pools up in the glass and you suck it out. I dont do this it never seemed efficient

as mentioned above with my slight twist: poke hole in plastic bottle near bottom. poke safety pin through the cap of the bottle so the point is now inside the bottle. place a cone shaped piece of hash on the end of the pin. Light hash, screw on cap, suck smoke through hole in bottle. Make a carb also.  I have always gotten way more, thicker hits of one piece than you would with knike hits. and remember to stick to hash and rum, not weed and rum or you'll get all fucked up.

GmeAFuckinR

« Reply #15 on: Feb 19, 2010, 11:34 PM »
We use to call this 'Drinking a Hit' in college Basically hold a glass that has a layer frost on it over smoldering piece of hash/pot when the smoke fills the glass place your hand over the top & inhale smoke from glass like your drinking a beverage

"I toe da so, I Fuckin Toe Da SO!"