Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: The word on the special, movie and future of TPB from Mike Clattenburg  (Read 58057 times)

golfinwithflames

Thanks for showing us for so many years that you can be poor, a criminal, gun-numb, sometimes greasy, greedy or gay, fucked-up, stupider-n-fuck or fucked in the head. Whorey, a bully, a lazy, lying lout, and still love your friends and family and have a million laughs.

Thanks to everyone associated with The Show and to all here at the .org.

:beermug: :julian: :bubs: :ricky: :6paper:

Vancouver

Indeed, ThankYou all SO MUCH!! TPB changed my life in real life, so yeah...thats awesome.
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

Melba the Disco Queen

Sad news, yet not completely surprising. It's really strange to say (& even admit), but this show really did affect my life. I've met so many people (on-line & in real life) that I would never have met if I didn't join this message board.

Thank-you to all the people involved in making this show happen!
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

SOOLEY

Holy Fuck boys... Look what I just Fucking Found.... The intro to the special, Here's the link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZePF9hgDVr0

trice

Holy Fuck boys... Look what I just Fucking Found.... The intro to the special, Here's the link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZePF9hgDVr0
Ya should get a prize for this..what say ye Mods? ;)

shake

Ding ding there was a time listed, 10 pm, we have a winner!

Ms Vee

I hope that we can all keep this board going and going!  I don't come here everyday to hear of any news about TPBs.  :shock:  I come here for all you new and old members.  8)
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2008, 11:33 PM by Ms Vee »

TruXter

• Musician's blog site.
That intro theme has been the refreshing sound I waited for, for six years.. I wasn't there at the start . But I have been there since I first found it.

shake

I hope that we can all keep this board going and going!  I don't come here everyday to hear of any news about TPBs.  :shock:  I come here for all you new and old members.  8)

Yeah there will always be enough TPB related news going on for there to be an excuse to keep this site going :) 

trice

Ding ding there was a time listed, 10 pm, we have a winner!
Congrats Sooley  :congrats:

trice

I feel the same way..and we can still talk about the shows, the new projects the cast will be in and of course us!  :hugs:

Oz

Wow.....I don't know what to say.   :o

I guess I shouldn't be that surprised though.

I'm glad we finally know the fate of the boys. At least we've still got a couple of treats in store.    :dancing:

Nice work on the you tube trailer Sooley. Great find. :congrats:
Let's go, smokes.

SOOLEY

Thanks Guys.... Looks like it's gonna be hilarious... Can't Wait

Ricky: "Fuck Joey Dimearno and all those other Movie Dicks".... hahahahaha

Fat Tony

An end of an era, way she goes... fuckin way she goes.

Best wishes to all involved with the show, it will be missed. Anyhoo, lets all get drunk and watch the special!!! cheers boys.

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
There was a time where we thought Season 7 was the last TPB project. This is good news that we have more still to come and plenty of warning about the actual end of the series.
 Thanks to Mike Clattenburg and all the cast and crew for all they've done and for being the most "Fan Friendly" show in history. You guys are the best.
 Keep us up to date on any other projects you're working on as we would like to support the players as well as the team.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

heavymetaldick

Thanks Sooley.  :6paper:

so 10 pm here on the west coast and 7 pm eastern right?
Fuck off, I've got work to do.

Crystal Ball

Heya Trailer Park Boys Fans:

We, at Showcase, are sad to annouce that the Trailer Park Boys special "Say Goodnight To The Bad Boys" is the finale to the tv series.  It is airing on Showcase on Sunday, December 7th at 10pm ET/PT.  I'll be with you guys - glued to the tube on that night.

We have a blog posted on our site in regards to the special and we have an exclusive sneak peek of the special posted up here: http://www.showcase.ca/blog/Default.aspx
You'll be able to watch it via the youtube link embedded in the blog post.

Please go and have a look!  It'll be interesting to see what the boys will run into in this special...  

Sorry I haven't written in a while.. but thought I'd let you know the latest.

~ Crystal Ball

DARKPLACE

Sad,sad news  :(

Now i just can't wait for the special  :D  It looks like it's going to be funny as hell.  :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys for a great show, and good luck in any new projects you may have up your sleeve's

PEACE OUT  :D

shake

Thanks for dropping in Crystal Ball!

Thanks Sooley.  :6paper:

so 10 pm here on the west coast and 7 pm eastern right?

There's a Showcase East and a Showcase West so, as per Crystal Ball's post, it can be viewed at 10 pm in the ET and PT timezones.

shake

For those of you that didn't read Crystal's link you may be interested in knowing this...

Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys – A Trailer Park Boys Special airs on Showcase on Sunday, December 7 at 10 p.m. The special will follow a Trailer Park Boys Marathon, featuring nine favourite episodes personally chosen by Julian, Ricky, Bubbles and creator and director Mike Clattenburg, on December 7 beginning at 5:30 p.m. ET/PT. An exclusive online preview of the special will be streamed on showcase.ca on November 13, along with the full special on December 8.

As an added bonus for die-hard Trailer Park Boys fans, two exclusive blogs from Lahey will also be available on showcase.ca. Lahey will post on November 28 hyping the special and on December 8 answering viewers’ questions.

jakemaster1390

Well I am looking forward to the special, and the blogs. I will have to watch it the next day becasue I don't get the channel  *Pondering* What kind of comfort food I ccan get to enjoy watching this special in school.

Also will somebody be nice enough to say which episodes are being aired that day in the marathon before the special and if possible, who chose the episode if it is mentioned (that is what I seen in the posts at showcase.ca)
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

bradx

very nice.  im so happy i'm shitting myself.  but so sad at the same time. 
will post more later when drunk as fuck.

trice

very nice.  im so happy i'm shitting myself.  but so sad at the same time. 
will post more later when drunk as fuck.
Ya promise?  :beercheers:

RadBunny

So if the series is over does that mean the forum's over?!
And i just fucking got here. FUCK!

trice

So if the series is over does that mean the forum's over?!
And i just fucking got here. FUCK!
See the posts on this page by Ms. Vee, Shake, Fishy and me..it ain't over till the fat Lady sings.Psst..She's not gonna sing ;)