Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: The word on the special, movie and future of TPB from Mike Clattenburg  (Read 58073 times)

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
DTV in Janurararrary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!! Great post!!!  :D
-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

Tony Sopranospliff

Less than 4 days left until the much anticipated final episode of the Trailer Park Boys!

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xgc0u3b60I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xgc0u3b60I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!  :beercheers: :gethigh: :drunk: :gag: :irishtoast: :tokin: :guinness: :tokethebong: :gocanada: :420:

« Last Edit: Dec 04, 2008, 12:48 AM by Tony Sopranospliff »
Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

gmoneystyles

So the truth is out. Mike C. isn't for it, but looks like the boys are:

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/tv/story/2008/12/02/f-trailer-park-boys-finale.html

dicknweed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently, Mike Clattenberg may be selling the rights to the show to Lahey and Randy, WITH the understanding that they have to change the title, somewhat  :perv1:   . Looks pretty F'ed if you ask me....but with the Political mess in Ottawa right now, who knows    who might be looking for a job....LOL.   :shock:   FYI, DNW   

StonedAssassin

cant wait !!! ricky is god to me

TruXter

• Musician's blog site.

Wait.... what ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently, Mike Clattenberg may be selling the rights to the show to Lahey and Randy, WITH the understanding that they have to change the title, somewhat  :perv1:   . Looks pretty F'ed if you ask me....but with the Political mess in Ottawa right now, who knows    who might be looking for a job....LOL.   :shock:   FYI, DNW   

shake

Wait.... what ?

It's a joke, a setup for the Tory Park Boys pic.  Tories are what the old Progressive Conservative party were called.  For some reason some people still call the new Conservatives, the Tories but that is wrong, this new party is really just the Reform Party, the Tories don't exist anymore.  For the sake of the joke though Tory Park Boys sounds funny.

Clattenburg is not selling the rights.

dicknweed

It WAS a joke.....LOL  :perv1:; nobody was supposed to take that Tory Park Boys pic seriously...guess some folks really DON'T have their grade tens...har har.  ;) I still wouldn't vote for them; a Conservative is just a sheep in a samsquamch suit...LOL.  :roll: :lol: ;) DNW :bubs:

paramedic76

GO TO THIS FACEBOOK GROUP LINK AND SIGN MY ONLINE PETITION TO SAVE THE TRAILER PARK BOYS FROM BEING CANCELLED!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=101462565033

Tiggy Puddin

You gotta accept it's over, dude.

I'm going to set up a TPB support group and make a tonne of money offer some much-needed counselling to those poor souls in mourning.

$10 a hug. Or a gram of the best you've got.   ;)

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
someone should make a group/cause/petition thing called "Support the Cast & Crew of Trailer Park Boys in New Endeavors"  :)
-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

Ms Vee

Excellent  ideas Mitch and Tiggy! :idea:

toddsayshi

I've searched the Directv guide all month but still no TPB. Any updates?

Mustard~Tiger

• http://www.trailerparkboys.com
We can't focus on it ending and get sad. We gotta look back and be thankful that something so wonderful has multiple seasons, specials and movies worth of great Rickyisms. What would Ray say to his favorite show going off the air: "That sucks, but...fuckin' way she goes."

*I'm waiting for a TPB video game, by the way, Mike.*

:bigleaf:  :julian: :bubs: :ricky: :bigleaf:
"You guys think you're smarter than me, and who fuckin' knows, maybe you are...you know, your thoughts might be better than mine, but I have thoughts goin' around in my head, too, about different thinkin's and brain things you can use...you guys don't always know what's best. And my fuckin' thoughts have feelings of their own, too, sometimes."  -Ricky (Dressed All Over & Zesty Mordant)

Melba the Disco Queen

Mustard~Tiger, I like the picture & caption of Ricky!  :lol:
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Mustard~Tiger

• http://www.trailerparkboys.com
Re: The word on the special...etc. (Thanks!)
« Reply #140 on: Jan 15, 2009, 12:22 AM »
Thanks, man. Every mah-fucka needs a boost of confidence from time to time.  :julian:
"You guys think you're smarter than me, and who fuckin' knows, maybe you are...you know, your thoughts might be better than mine, but I have thoughts goin' around in my head, too, about different thinkin's and brain things you can use...you guys don't always know what's best. And my fuckin' thoughts have feelings of their own, too, sometimes."  -Ricky (Dressed All Over & Zesty Mordant)

Shannon

I'm pretty sad about it ending but at least we get one last movie before it's all over. The release of the movie can't come soon enough.

Sonny Vale

Well all good things must come to defend  :ricky:

Just in case Mike or the boys are wandering through the park...

This show was innovative and a hell of a lot of fun to watch. I hope it was as much fun for the cast to film!

Good work boys, it's been a fun run but...

The fuckin' way she goes.

Thanks!  :6paper: :beermug:

« Last Edit: Jul 18, 2009, 06:55 PM by Sonny Vale »

King of the Carts

I'll be smoking a joint and drinking a beer to the boys and all the good times. Sad it's ending but it's been a good run. :D

mzupeman

It'll be a good night.  Smoke, watching the Watchmen, smoke, TPB on Kimmel.  w00t

bizzaro

Does that end the idea of the well known secret talk show the 3 Boys were suppose to be doing?  Hmmmmmmmm

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
No. They have taped the pilot episode to pitch to Showcase. This is just the end of the TPB franchise.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

JAG

Well that's good to hear!
~Sarah~
*100% Certified Honouary Canuck*

Port Cockerton:

"Maybe if you hadn't spent the whole night sinking space sluts you wouldn't have let down the entire universe yet again!"
"Copy that."
"Solution, Captain Powerful?!"
"MORE powder of confidence..."

bizzaro

Sounds like a shoe in Fishy unless the price wanted is high.Good luck Boys!! I heard the 3 were shooting something not long ago.

Tiggy Puddin

Bizarro, there's a thread about the boys' new show here:

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php/topic,9706.0.html

:D