Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Your usual dope  (Read 10043 times)

heavymetaldick

Your usual dope
« on: Nov 09, 2008, 11:24 AM »
The fucks goin' on.

I was wondering what everybody's favourite type of weed is.

I'll make a list of bud I buy on a day to day basis and also a few of the best dopes I had.

Everyday stuff:

Purple Kush
OG Kush
Blueberry Kush
Organic Kush
Thai
Hash Plant

Best I've tried:

Orange Afghani ":D"
Northern Lights
White Rhino
White Widow
Sugar Shack
Hpnotik (psychedelic & liquor flavoured)
Fuck off, I've got work to do.

heavymetaldick

Re: Your usual dope
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16, 2008, 11:49 PM »
Either people dont want to say due to privacy or what. Cuz I know I'm not the ONLY guy here that smokes dope.
This is fucked!  :6paper::ricky: :6paper:

Well, maybe I am. In that case, I will glady accept all the weed you guys dont want any more.

Schwen

« Reply #2 on: Nov 17, 2008, 07:26 AM »
Man, I envy you canucks!  What exactly are the laws over there?

Over here at the moment, all I can get is dirty old cheap hash.  And I mean DIRTY.  Been a while since I've had any weed, been ages since I've had any good weed and I've never had any good hash.

Hopefully rectifying that in the new year with a trip over to Amsterdam.

heavymetaldick

« Reply #3 on: Nov 17, 2008, 09:28 AM »
Schwen, Canada is one of the most lenient of all countries in my opinion.
Although, marijuana and all other drugs are still illegal in Canada, as long as its weed or hash they find, you wont even be arrested.

Myself and my friends were getting high in the park, somebody chose to phone the cops. Its different if the police get a complaint about it, so he came to talk to us. At first he overreacted and carried on like George Green. For example, when he stepped out of the cruiser he immediately said "Oh Jesus, I can smell it from here!"
He threatened to arrest me, but didnt do it. He took my bong, and also tried to belittle me saying its "weird that I hang out with my brother who's 4 years younger than me." He made himself look like a huge faggot.

I've found that if it isnt a case where the cops have been called specifically on you about it, we can smoke up just about anywhere.
 I just go anywhere on public property for all the joints I smoke. Seems fitting it starts to get dark before 4:20 these days too...  :)

I toad a so

« Reply #4 on: Nov 17, 2008, 01:25 PM »
Here in California,  if you have a medical marijuana card which I do the most popular strains are the OG Kush and the Purple Kush.  The clinics I go to usually have the clones, hash, hash oil, and edibles.  My everyday smoke is the Puple Kush.  Also the medical strips which can produce a great body high for about 3-4 hours are also a good option.

Vancouver

« Reply #5 on: Nov 17, 2008, 01:36 PM »
for some reason the Cush is all Ive been getting these days...I usually get my weed in Chilliwack, and my guy has some weird cross-strains goin on, one he calls Bubblegum. I love it. sticky-icky-yum. wheelchair weed. Kill. THEE BEST weed around, but rare and too expensive.
HMD were you smoking in Moody? Ive been busted there before, they just told us to get rid of it and move along...last weeked me and 3 other .org members (whom I shall remain nameless heh) got busted smokin on the ferry and the lady just said "put it out" and we just moved over and did not put it out. heh. BUT I will say, one time I was driving home from work smokin and got busted and had my car taken away, but didn't get arrested, and the dick cop wasn't really that mad. well he did give me a 24hour...anywho, yes we are super lucky here, on accounta normally theres way too much other important shit the coppers gotta deal with, not putting much effort into the odd pot-smoker at the park...certainly nothing like how it was when I lived in LA.
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

heavymetaldick

« Reply #6 on: Nov 18, 2008, 01:28 AM »
Sapperton park, its across the street from me. I've got a comfortable car now so screw the cold!

I think that bubblegum stuff is a strain your friend created. I've had bubblegum before and it must have been different, wasnt too crazy, similar to juicy fruit.

for Atoda so: Right now i have some OG Kush funny that you say. Pretty killer, although last night I had master kush and that stuff was AAAA. I've been smoking joint mixed with kush oil I picked up today.

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
« Reply #7 on: Nov 18, 2008, 05:22 AM »
"who cares about all these fancy dopes? my dopes just as enough good as any of them." -Ricky  :ricky:
-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

heavymetaldick

« Reply #8 on: Nov 18, 2008, 12:22 PM »
Rickys weed would taste like dirt and burning hair. :bubs:

Mitch Lahey

« Reply #9 on: Nov 19, 2008, 03:29 AM »
that is bullshit; that is fucking bullshit- and i'll tell you why;  :ricky:

"Bees and old pieces of gum actually add an entheogenic effect to dope plants." 

I learned that from a book I read in jail called "True Hallucinations". :julian:

Fuck off with your book-talk, Julian!  :ricky:

Ah fuck's sakes will you guys stop arguing about books please? I got a fackin' headache :bubs:

http://www.lycaeum.org/misc/entheogen.shtml
« Last Edit: Nov 19, 2008, 03:38 AM by Mitch Lahey »

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

heavymetaldick

« Reply #10 on: Nov 21, 2008, 11:33 AM »
I've heard the myth that a person feels psychedelic highs from smoking banana peels.

scoobysnack

« Reply #11 on: Nov 21, 2008, 12:16 PM »
I've heard the myth that a person feels psychedelic highs from smoking banana peels.

I read about that in the anarchists cookbook, and actually went to a party where it was being smoked.  Nothing happened, so we  :bongtoke: :coke: instead.

They have the anarchist cookbook and the terrorist's handbook, but I'm sure if you check them out online today, you get put on a terrorist watchlist, especially in facist AmeriKa.

whitetrash

« Reply #12 on: Nov 22, 2008, 04:37 AM »
 allso love cannabis, favorite strain is power plant and thai stick when its weed.  best hash i smoked was zputnik/sputnik or what the heck it was called, bought it in Amsterdam.

And my friends home made hash is killer, takes like 20g nice budds and you'll get 1gram sticky oily  ;) i can smoke 1 week on that gram!!

Peace out!
smoke dope and play videogames

heavymetaldick

« Reply #13 on: Nov 22, 2008, 10:49 AM »
And my friends home made hash is killer, takes like 20g nice budds and you'll get 1gram sticky oily  ;) i can smoke 1 week on that gram!!

Peace out!

From the process you described it sounds like your friend makes stuff better than just hash. I could be wrong but most hash is made by taking average grade weed. Unless hes making it all to keep for himself, putting in almost $200 worth of weed to make a $15 gram of hash is intense.

What does the stuff look like though. Is it black/brown like hash? Maybe its honey oil... I have a couple of grams of that and it lasts me a week. Honey oil is a light brown and golden colour looking a lot like honey. There's also cherry oil which is a darker red, burgundy colour and it looks identical to the resin that oozes out of the end of joints. Oil is very gooey, its liquid but luckily it doesnt move around much. Even holding it upside down would take hours for gravity to kick in.

My best guess is that your friend makes budder. Its not a liquid at all like oil. Its really in a state between solid hash and liquid oil. Its like a cream or paste, golden in colour and it often contains tiny chunks of bud and noticeable amounts of THC crystals.
Budder is the strongest, most condensed form of thc intake. I dont know the weight of budder I've seen sold. All I know is a container the size of half a pill tube is made from an ounce of the best weed available. It goes for $220 and its courteous to give the guy who made it a quarter for the work involved, and so that he has a bit extra to make for himself. I was told if I wanted him to turn an ounce into budder that I should give him an extra half ounce for himself. That's half of what I would be getting and he gets it for free by rubbing shit together. fu :ricky:ck
« Last Edit: Nov 22, 2008, 11:00 AM by heavymetaldick »

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #14 on: Nov 22, 2008, 01:10 PM »
I'm betting it's butane extracted honey oil.

I'm smoking Purple Kush. Have been for almost 2 years now , and it's still having the same effect on me , which is more than I can say for most weed.

For hash , Kush ,ice water extracted bubble beats anything. I'm not really a fan of oil , too messy unless yer really careful.
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

heavymetaldick

« Reply #15 on: Nov 22, 2008, 09:55 PM »
If you're like me, you find its not the same effect without smoking kush. I have to smoke twice as much if it isnt killer.
Bubble hash is my favourite. It has a great taste and look.
Oil can be messy if its used in a bong or pipe. I smear some on a paper before rolling a joint and theres no mess. Fire some of that into yer fuckin' head.  :6paper: :ricky:

RadBunny

« Reply #16 on: Nov 22, 2008, 10:22 PM »
How you can tell growers apart from regular weed smokers:

A real grower of bud will tell you this: There's always something better out there, but nothing will be better than the dope you grow yourself. There is No "BEST DOPE EVER" its all fucking dope. But dopes are tailored to the taste of the grower, the techniques he knows, the extent he goes to for his plants, and the equipment he works with. I've known professional and amateur growers all my life, and despite what they're gonna tell you in books, you will never know until you try. It's easy for people to spat off what they've read in a book, but its harder to speak by example. Crossing genes, splitting and cloning plants, sexing them, not sexing them, nutrient mixing, pH levels, water treatment, lights, setup and grow environment can change your weed from skunk to stunk. Plus you have to realize that a name is nothing in the weed world. Somebody could grow something and feed it certain things in order to make it taste a certain way. Or, if your dealer is on the cheap side, he can spray it with some shit to make it smell like it. Weed smells like weed, skunky or nothing. My experiences in buying dope from dealers led me to believe this, don't believe what your dealer tells you. Grow the weed yourself, you may find that you've been buying another type of strain thats passed off as something else. Just remember, knowing how to identify your weed is half the battle.

As for my personal grow faves:
A white rhino plant that gave me a heavy ounce and a half, when i fed it some compote consisting mainly of orange peels and strawberries, it had a great citrus bite to it.

A batch of AK-47 mixed with a berry compote, grew hydro style, gave me a clear ounce of some of the best tasting herb.

The last was a pretty resilient beaster plant of an unknown strain, since i didn't much care for it, i usually gave it watered down sprite for water, gave it a nice crispy taste, kinda like sprite. The plant came in real brown and harsh though, but the herb still had a nice kick to it.

whitetrash

« Reply #17 on: Nov 23, 2008, 12:44 PM »

Peace out!

From the process you described it sounds like your friend makes stuff better than just hash. I could be wrong but most hash is made by taking average grade weed. Unless hes making it all to keep for himself, putting in almost $200 worth of weed to make a $15 gram of hash is intense.

It does look like black afghani, indian charas, very dark and sticky. Yeah you are right they usally make hash with leafs but he did only use quality budds and same method as when i did hash with butan   

pfff you guys in canada are lucky, here in sweden you loose your job, driverlicense if they catch you stoned, even if your not baked atm but the drugtest say you used it( like two weeks ago ).

I dont like it when they force me to take a drugtest.. have done everything good a year now but will get fired because i smoke  :(  ( work as a docker )

Take care  :hippieman: ( sorry for grammar and typos  :beermug:
Smoked cannabis
« Last Edit: Nov 23, 2008, 12:45 PM by whitetrash »
smoke dope and play videogames

heavymetaldick

« Reply #18 on: Nov 24, 2008, 12:02 AM »
Plus you have to realize that a name is nothing in the weed world. Somebody could grow something and feed it certain things in order to make it taste a certain way. Or, if your dealer is on the cheap side, he can spray it with some shit to make it smell like it. Weed smells like weed, skunky or nothing.

You're 100% correct. The names are meaningless and neverending. Somebody baked coming up with the name that determines the price is what it is.
For example purple kush - the term has practically lost all meaning because just about any quality is labelled this.
There's bunk, average and killer PK around and the name doesnt help to indentify.
Dealers also throw the term purple infront of another name to push it better.

G-man

« Reply #19 on: Dec 04, 2008, 06:49 PM »
Cheese is the big news in Amsterdam at the moment.  12 -14 Euros per gram, but wow :6paper: :6paper: :6paper:
Do you need a new God ?

Taoism: Shit happens
Hinduism: This shit happened before
Buddhism: It is only the illusion of shit happening
Zen: What is the sound of shit happening
Islam: If shit happens then it is the will of Allah
Jehovah’s Witness: Knock, Knock.  Shit happens
Atheism: There is no such thing as shit
Agnosticism: Maybe shit happens – and maybe it doesn’t
Protestantism: Shit won’t happen if I work harder
Catholicism: If shit happens, I deserve it
Judaism: Why does this shit

Mitch Lahey

« Reply #20 on: Dec 04, 2008, 09:48 PM »
I like "Super Fuckin' Fuck You Up 2000" myself. Fuckin' yummy! :gethigh:

heavymetaldick

« Reply #21 on: Dec 14, 2008, 12:42 AM »
Pretty expensive.
I saw a pic of that Cheese stuff, sounds a bit strange.
Is it really orange like I saw?

Kev R

« Reply #22 on: Dec 14, 2008, 02:52 AM »
Ah, well I sadly don't get to much choice.  Have been smoking Purple Kush for months but... that supply had some mishaps.  Can't say much more.

Canada isn't bad for marijauna.  It's not legal but everyone does it.  Well alot of people not everyone.  There's some good growers here in Alberta but B.C. is the pot capital of the world in my opinion.  I haven't been to Amsterdam but my book learnings tell me it's really not as acceptable there as in BC. 

Most of the weed I don't know what it is.  I judge based on the basics.  Look, smell, taste, high.  Some names I recall trying in the not so distant past.  Cotton Candy - did possess a sweet taste - S.O.B - was a very strange change of pace from the Purple Kush.  Very different look, smell, high to it.  mellow compared to Kush's intensity.  NY Diesel - OK

Right now for me I'm going through my biggest dope shortage of the year.  No money :S  Smoked the 1 ounce of home grown I had over the past month.  Surprisingly it did do the job.

One supplier did have consistant Kush but that as mentioned is gone away.  Other supply line is constantly changing, different from pick up to pick up but always decent.

Oh and as for names.  yeah often useless cause people say all sorts of shit.  I never call weed by a name unless it is coming from the man who grows it.

I have noticed there seems to be two types of high as I've read.  A sativa and a indica high.  Which is which?  One high I can do more, function on it, paint, read, write and think but be stoned.  The Purple Kush I was smoking wasn't that stuff.  I smoked it and basically I was fried.

heavymetaldick

« Reply #23 on: Dec 16, 2008, 02:10 PM »
Good quality Sativa plants will give an uplifting, sometimes racy high. Perfect for getting baked before doing something. This is the one you were talking about liking.

Indica gives more of a body high, relaxes you, and puts me to sleep many times. People usually recommend some killer indica for a painkiller more effective than pills. I find it is the best way to calm down from being upset, angry or stressed.

-Purple Kush is indica, 80% and 20% sativa, its a hybrid.

You can expect an energetic high with no burn out to speak of from:

Blueberry or Blueberry Kush
Northern Lights
Green Crack Cush (Northern LightsxSkunk)

I found that before summer the dope I got was really good. As the weeks went by the quality got worse. I found other sources but they were inconsistent too. A fifth of the time he would have killer stuff but the rest was alright to double bunk.
Turns out the price of bomb has gone up a lot... $3200 a pound which is ridiculous, when I started smoking 7 years ago it was like $2000 or so.
The police are eliminating grow-ops and dealers a lot more now. They're going after the good ones too which sucks.
Thats why the price has gone up here... to prevent these guys from pushing all the bud outside BC, will take some dollars for acceptance.

About three weeks ago new buddy has the best I've seen in months. Lower price and he's the only guy that drives it out left.  :6paper: :ricky: my fuck.
« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2008, 02:20 PM by heavymetaldick »

G-man

« Reply #24 on: Dec 21, 2008, 07:44 AM »
While Holland has every type of dope in the world it is getting more expensive.

King Hussam hash is very nice.

I have a differnet sort of weed every day, so I do not get bored with it :passone:
Do you need a new God ?

Taoism: Shit happens
Hinduism: This shit happened before
Buddhism: It is only the illusion of shit happening
Zen: What is the sound of shit happening
Islam: If shit happens then it is the will of Allah
Jehovah’s Witness: Knock, Knock.  Shit happens
Atheism: There is no such thing as shit
Agnosticism: Maybe shit happens – and maybe it doesn’t
Protestantism: Shit won’t happen if I work harder
Catholicism: If shit happens, I deserve it
Judaism: Why does this shit