Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Who is the hottest Trailer Park Boy?  (Read 6845 times)

Melba the Disco Queen

Who is the hottest Trailer Park Boy?
« on: Dec 07, 2004, 08:40 PM »
Well, since the gentlemen here have their topic about who is the hottest female on the show, I thought it would be fun to start one up for the ladies. Seems like there might be some sensitivity around this subject for some posters, but hopefully we can just have some good clean fun! So, on to the topic: which male character is the hottest (or just your favourite) and why.
Personally, I enjoy both Julian and Ricky. Julian because he's just generally hot plus he has some intelligence. However, Ricky's eyes and smile (especially when he's being cheeky) are great!
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Detriot Velvet Smooth

« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2004, 09:01 PM »
Clearly Me
I wanted a lady, not fuckin cory and trevor

Witch-Ho

« Reply #2 on: Dec 07, 2004, 10:25 PM »
For character alone?  I would say it would be a tie for me between Bubbles and Randy.  Sure, Randy's got a gut (stuck out for the show) and is often played as the bad guy, but it's because he's loyal.  Same with Bubbles, he doesn't neccesarily agree with his friends but he always has their back.  At the end of the day these are the guys you can depend on. Same with Cory and Trevor too, but you have to remember that their loyalty to each other is stronger- they're a team.  I've noticed the more I watch the episodes how under it all Cory and Trevor really have the dynamic-duo thing going, after all they've been there at the core since the original movie.
#1 would be Bubbles, I can't live without kitties to play with.
 :D

Ole Dirty Johnston

« Reply #3 on: Dec 08, 2004, 12:57 AM »
Sam Losco is one Sexy-Ass Pimp...
http://jj_johnston.tripod.com/main.html
(Daddy Drinks Because You Cry...)

"You Lookin for a date? $10 Bucks, or 6 Dairy Queen coupons..."  -Smokey

JulianRocks

« Reply #4 on: Dec 08, 2004, 12:59 AM »
JULIAN all the way!!!!! But I bet you guessed that! :lol:

Randy's Girl

« Reply #5 on: Dec 08, 2004, 11:17 PM »
I, of course, vote for my baby, Randy. He's so consistent and lovable! And if you don't believe me you can FRIG OFF... Just joking!  :lol:
I love Randy's gut, his lack of shirts, his tighty whiteys, his love of cheeseburgers (which I share) and the fact that Pat Roach's gut really isn't that big at all! And that Pat comes out to the bar to mingle when he's doing his Sparkling Springs Regional Manager thingie...
Okay I'm getting out of control and you get my point... I LOVE RANDY...
If ya love somethin', let it go. If it comes back to you, you own it. If it doesn't, you don't own it. And if it doesn't, you're an assshole, just like you.

Jennie Mae

« Reply #6 on: Dec 15, 2004, 09:16 AM »
I liked Cyrus for his white-trash-danger-boy thing.
I love trouble. :lol:
BUT Julian wins hands-down.
Smokes, let's go!

Ramrod

« Reply #7 on: Dec 15, 2004, 10:10 AM »
Well being male and all I normally wouldnt reply to this. HOWEVER, due to my own extaordinarily high level of attractiveness, and my beautiful gut (although not nearly as big as Randy's), I woul dhave to say Randy is definately the sexiest trailer park boy.
Christmas is about getting drunk and stoned with your friends and family

hunnerbun

« Reply #8 on: Dec 15, 2004, 11:20 AM »
LOL Ramrod...nice to see you are secure in your sexuality!!  :D :D :D
My God...what a drunk horror show!

seriousguy

« Reply #9 on: Dec 15, 2004, 12:33 PM »
ya'll forget about two of the hottest mawfuckas in the part nomesayin.. T and DVD are the realest of the real ya feel me?
Man Cut Ray! Truck drivin passed out phantom 309 mothafucka!

QAFgurl

• http://spaces.msn.com/members/stace1020/
« Reply #10 on: Dec 17, 2004, 01:46 PM »
Definitly Bubbles, hes so loveable and kind. Also, Mike Smith is completely adorable in all of the pics that I have seen him in.
Did anybody else see a pic that was posted I think at Showcase of him looking like John Lennon? AWESOME PIC!!
Avoid the mourning after, don't drink and drive

Pipes

« Reply #11 on: Dec 17, 2004, 05:49 PM »
Gee, I wonder who Becca's gonna say heh Lates.

"Here in the park, it's all for all, and one for one."-Tyrone
"I just don't know how to express myself sometimes when I need to be properly different."-Ricky

QAFgurl

• http://spaces.msn.com/members/stace1020/
« Reply #12 on: Dec 17, 2004, 07:41 PM »
I think that becca will go with Ricky, no  maybe J Roc, ok Randy....ya thats it Randy LOL
Avoid the mourning after, don't drink and drive

Jen

« Reply #13 on: Dec 23, 2004, 03:26 PM »
I dont think I can choose! Though John Paul is, by far, the nicest looking man on the planet next of course to my own guy. Its only fair that my bf tops that list but as for celebrity types that I dont know personally, JP is #1. I started watching the show because of Bubbles but feel they all bring so much to the show I cant really choose one of them over the other. Robb Wells is a hottie, Patrick Roach has a nice smile, Corey & Trevor are adorable. Maybe too much rum in the eggnogg is making it hard for me to choose.

Cheers :wink:

Becca

« Reply #14 on: Dec 26, 2004, 05:14 AM »

Jeebus, ain't I predictable?  Let's just say I'd be the first gal in line to kiss what's under Jule's mistletoe belt buckle. Heh.

Having said that, Robb Wells is another hottie (when he's out of character).  I love bigger men .. yum... and that shit-eating-evil-grin of his when he tells Lahey he won't be able to drink on Christmas Day.  I love a guy who can make me laugh.  :D

Cory Bowles is a cutie as well - love those dance moves.

Oh, and that cop who pulled Julian and Ricky over in the episode where Ricky pulls the "Do You Know Jim?" schtick - yeah, the actor who played the cop.  I would like the pleasure of doing .. er, meeting him.

Cheers,
B.

Pipes

« Reply #15 on: Dec 26, 2004, 12:55 PM »
Quote from: Becca

Oh, and that cop who pulled Julian and Ricky over in the episode where Ricky pulls the "Do You Know Jim?" schtick - yeah, the actor who played the cop.  I would like the pleasure of doing .. er, meeting him.

Cheers,
B.

Ugh...Lates.

"That's it, Mr. Lahey, that's my barbeque, Ricky friggin' painted it!"-Randy
"I just don't know how to express myself sometimes when I need to be properly different."-Ricky

smokey

• http://www.torontomapleleafs.com
« Reply #16 on: Dec 26, 2004, 03:21 PM »
by far the hottest guy in trailer park boys is the fat guy with the vancouver t-shirt that says "Why you lookin' at my gut for ?". hahaha
it's more than just a walkie.

bajjer

• Location: Hidin' in the [TALL] Shit Grass, < 1 hour from Sunnyvale!
« Reply #17 on: Dec 26, 2004, 06:18 PM »

Jeebus, ain't I predictable?  Let's just say I'd be the first gal in line to kiss what's under Jule's mistletoe belt buckle. Heh.

Having said that, Robb Wells is another hottie (when he's out of character).  I love bigger men .. yum... and that shit-eating-evil-grin of his when he tells Lahey he won't be able to drink on Christmas Day.  I love a guy who can make me laugh.  :D

Cheers,
B.

Hey Becca,

:idea: Did anyone buy you a mistletoe belt buckle fur Christmas  #-o  :?:

Cheers,
"Quoting one is plagiarism. Quoting many is research."
--Anonymous
http://www.site.uottawa.ca/~rabielmo/personal/quotes.html
"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
http://rescomp.stanford.edu/~cheshire/EinsteinQuotes.html
Copyright: Kevin Harris 1995 (may be freely distributed with this acknowledgement)

bajjer

• Location: Hidin' in the [TALL] Shit Grass, < 1 hour from Sunnyvale!
"Quoting one is plagiarism. Quoting many is research."
--Anonymous
http://www.site.uottawa.ca/~rabielmo/personal/quotes.html
"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
http://rescomp.stanford.edu/~cheshire/EinsteinQuotes.html
Copyright: Kevin Harris 1995 (may be freely distributed with this acknowledgement)

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
« Reply #19 on: Dec 26, 2004, 10:46 PM »

Cheers,
B.

Ok, I thought that Becks came up with the "mistletoe belt buckle" on her own because she's sexualy witty like that when it comes to Jools. Then I finally saw the X-mas special and saw Lucy said it and yelled out to my TV...... "Hey!!..Lucy fackin stole that from Becca!!!"
You might be sexy Julian....but you can't teach me anything about liquor....
-Fackin Lahey

Pipes

« Reply #20 on: Dec 26, 2004, 11:15 PM »
Quote from: SgtMeowsteen

Cheers,
B.

Ok, I thought that Becks came up with the "mistletoe belt buckle" on her own because she's sexualy witty like that when it comes to Jools. Then I finally saw the X-mas special and saw Lucy said it and yelled out to my TV...... "Hey!!..Lucy fackin stole that from Becca!!!"

Exactly what I was thinking, Sarge heh Lates.

"I'm like his older brother, only I'm younger."-Cory, referring to Jules, while mackin' on the transies.

Becca

« Reply #21 on: Dec 27, 2004, 01:56 AM »
Hey Becca,

Did anyone buy you a mistletoe belt buckle fur Christmas  

A true lady never kisses and tells.  :wink:   But who ever said I was a true lady?

Hope you're having a great holiday, baj!

Cheers,
B.

Becca

« Reply #22 on: Dec 27, 2004, 02:12 AM »

Heh, I posted that before I even saw the Christmas special but the mistletoe belt buckle joke's been around for a while.  It's a great gift idea ... hmm, maybe I should market them next year and supplement my income so I can buy more Appleton rum.   :P

Cheers,
B.

Cheese_Burgers78

Re: Who is the hottest Trailer Park Boy?
« Reply #23 on: Aug 08, 2013, 10:38 AM »
 Julian  for sure .
" 30 days , boys . 30 sexy days , Julian . Sexy "

Noam Sayin

Re: Who is the hottest Trailer Park Boy?
« Reply #24 on: Aug 08, 2013, 12:25 PM »
Conky FTW
"Barb, yer scalloped potatoes are fucked!"