Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Contact info??  (Read 2902 times)

pimpdaddypat

Contact info??
« on: Feb 15, 2004, 11:47 AM »
SO i was wondering if anyone had an email address or anything to get ahold of the tRailer park boys cast or promotion company..... As im looking into holding a concert where i live and i wanna see if it would be possible to get some of the peps up....

cat-dog

Contact info??
« Reply #1 on: Feb 19, 2004, 09:49 PM »
some of the cast read the forums from time to time, maybe with the abundance of snow out east, they'll be driven indoors to their computers, and help you out with some info.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

pimpdaddypat

Contact info??
« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2004, 08:52 PM »
i found out its $7500 to get them to appear to an event.... i cried when i recieved the email back.... was hopeing to get some people from the show up to a concert..

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
Contact info??
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22, 2004, 06:06 PM »
Oh my GAWD. That's surprising. Who do you pay this cash to? The boys directly?
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

cat-dog

Contact info??
« Reply #4 on: Feb 24, 2004, 12:14 AM »
You probably have to meet Ricky in a parking garage or something with a special package for Randy Lahey.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

pimpdaddypat

Contact info??
« Reply #5 on: Mar 04, 2004, 09:24 PM »
Not sure, i would assume u would pay them when they showed up or right after the event..