Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Songs Of the Show Index- Song FAQ (Place your Song Questions Here please)  (Read 100872 times)

vertgazon

Has anyone been able to identify the song title in S04E08-Working Man where the boys are at the King Of Donairs discussing the truck for the dope delivery - Time: 3:43? It's listed as Gary "Papa Grand" James but the title is unknown.

It also appears again when George finds Randy to help Mr. Layhey - Time: 12:05. Thanks!

OnionRingFluxCapacitor

MJ sent me the tracks used in the '99 plot and a few episodes in Season 1. The Quaker's In The House is in the background of all the Cory & Trevor interviews in the original '99 plot, and it's used in that season 1 scene where they pull up to Lahey's checkpoint at night and Ricky drops a "Oh for fuck's sakes". Mike Day is the name of the track Julian plays in his Corvette in the scene with the Motorcycle Dick in the original '99 plot. It's also in the BG of the Season 1 scene where Julian's shaving and talking about how Mrs. Peterson thinks he's her grandson. I got them on Dropbox, if it's cool with you guys I can link them. I think MJ wouldn't mind, since he sent me them in a .zip.
« Last Edit: Nov 03, 2014, 06:11 PM by OnionRingFluxCapacitor »
Propane Propaneeee....

OnionRingFluxCapacitor

However, no luck getting in touch with Buck 65. Bucksixfixer@gmail.com is dead, he didn't reply with the email he's got on CBC music. Maybe I should PM him on Twitter?
Propane Propaneeee....

OnionRingFluxCapacitor

Propane Propaneeee....

TheMicrophoneAssn

whats the song in this clip?

http://youtu.be/EYcZUG9I0vs

The song is "Torn Again" by Fat Jon. Bugged me for the longest time but I finally found out and had to share!

S02E03- I've Met Cats And Dogs Smarter Than Trevor And Corey
    Corey and Trevor looking for self storage place- Time: 7:10
       *** Fat Jon - "Torn Again" ***

OnionRingFluxCapacitor

Can't be. Track is from '04, episode is from '02. Buck 65 just used the same sample used in that track. The track is actually Buck 65 - Shopping For Shoes
« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2015, 01:48 PM by OnionRingFluxCapacitor »
Propane Propaneeee....

drinkypoo

Could anyone help me find the song that is playing inside The Dirty Dancer in "The Dirty Dancer" of Season 8? It's just an instrumental of some sort that they play right at the opening of the new strip club. It sounds cool! Your help is much appreciated!!

avorocks

Found the song that was in Lucy's trailer. It's not Buck 65. It's Love Don't Love Nobody by Big Mellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhPuRgDRXzY

sinux

hi, i'm looking for the song in season 11 episode 7
where they goes to T to get help with the harvest.

anyone?