Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: RandyandLahey.com says new movie to be shot this summer (2008)  (Read 16021 times)

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
RE: RandyandLahey.com says new movie to be shot this summer (2008)
« Reply #75 on: Nov 01, 2008, 09:42 AM »
It was a promo shoot for Gary Ferguson, and his company. He rents out guns and stuff for film. One of my friends was there and showed me the video. Makes sense with what I saw. The video was inside the old mental institution on the set. Holy shit that place is fucking scary looking :shock:
Sorry if I was misleading in any way. Remember that the boys were dressed up like security guards and that's kinda what I saw.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

El Zeee

« Reply #76 on: Nov 01, 2008, 10:14 AM »
It was a promo shoot for Gary Ferguson, and his company. He rents out guns and stuff for film. One of my friends was there and showed me the video. Makes sense with what I saw. The video was inside the old mental institution on the set. Holy shit that place is fucking scary looking :shock:
Sorry if I was misleading in any way. Remember that the boys were dressed up like security guards and that's kinda what I saw.
Fishy
If I understand correctly, a scene from Trailer Park Boys was being filmed in a Mental Institution?

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #77 on: Nov 01, 2008, 10:58 AM »
No El Zeee I think that Fishy was referring to his earlier post.

As we drove by the park, there were 3 guys up on a roof in dark outfits looking like the boys and looking like they were acting. I don't know if they were Bubs, Ricky and Julian or not but it sure looked like them at a quick glance. Maybe they were shooting a couple of "tie in" scenes for the movie.
Fishy

What Fishy saw was the Promo and not a last minute tie-in re-shoot of a scene or whatever

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #78 on: Nov 01, 2008, 11:28 AM »
Another production company was using the set for a different shoot.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

heavymetaldick

« Reply #79 on: Nov 11, 2008, 01:07 AM »
Lahey and Randy came out here to do a comedy thing back in march. I see that they are on tour at the moment, hopefully they play here again. At a place I can find this time.  :6paper: :ricky:
Fuck off, I've got work to do.