Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Found a cool TPB trivia link  (Read 4482 times)

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Found a cool TPB trivia link
« on: Apr 11, 2008, 01:08 PM »
I was googling today and stumbled across a really good site with a bunch of TPB trivia quizzes. I tried a few and they were challenging enough to be interesting. Try your luck and let me know what you thought...

http://www.funtrivia.com/quizzes/television/television_q-t/trailer_park_boys.html

Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

golfinwithflames

Re: Found a cool TPB trivia link
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2008, 06:49 PM »
Hey, you're right it is challenging and fun. I can see spending allot of time on that site. I nailed the season 7 episode 3 questionnaire  :)

Thank you, Fishy!

jakemaster1390

« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2008, 10:00 PM »
Cool. On the first one I only got one wrong. And it was about julians drink
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #3 on: Apr 12, 2008, 09:14 AM »
Fun! I'm rockin' the scores on this. And yet another excuse for me not to do my tax return today.

cart girl

« Reply #4 on: Apr 19, 2008, 04:04 AM »
great link!
not a note~!

jakemaster1390

« Reply #5 on: Apr 21, 2008, 04:58 PM »
Too bad they make you wait a month and have to do a hundred quizzes before you can create one.
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

SwallowYourPrize

« Reply #6 on: Jun 21, 2009, 10:36 AM »
I was googling today and stumbled across a really good site with a bunch of TPB trivia quizzes. I tried a few and they were challenging enough to be interesting. Try your luck and let me know what you thought...

http://www.funtrivia.com/quizzes/television/television_q-t/trailer_park_boys.html

Fishy

I just went to that website and did the first quiz, the trailer park boys names. And I find it strange that they say T's name is Tyler. Because in Season 1 Episode 1 (take your little gun and get out of my trailer park) J-Roc says 'I'm J-Roc, this heres T.. Tyrone.

laheyisgod

« Reply #7 on: Dec 07, 2009, 10:23 AM »
I love me some trailer park, and trivia; this is great, but I had the same thing happen to me on the names trivia, saying that T. is tyler, On the new 2010 calender, It says "TYRONE" beside his picture.,but thank you fishy neil for showing us the way :beermug:

JAG

« Reply #8 on: Dec 10, 2009, 07:16 PM »

Fishy

I just went to that website and did the first quiz, the trailer park boys names. And I find it strange that they say T's name is Tyler. Because in Season 1 Episode 1 (take your little gun and get out of my trailer park) J-Roc says 'I'm J-Roc, this heres T.. Tyrone.

In "Dear Santa Claus, Go Fuck Yourself", Jamie (J-Roc) asks Tyler (T) if he has ever tried marijuana.  :lol:
~Sarah~
*100% Certified Honouary Canuck*

Port Cockerton:

"Maybe if you hadn't spent the whole night sinking space sluts you wouldn't have let down the entire universe yet again!"
"Copy that."
"Solution, Captain Powerful?!"
"MORE powder of confidence..."

JAG

« Reply #9 on: Dec 10, 2009, 07:21 PM »
2 quizes down, 2 100%  :D

However, I admit that it was a 50-50 shot for one question. What was the name of the assistant trailer park supervisor from the trailer park association. I knew it was one of two answers...I picked the right one.

Maybe I'm ready to try for my grade 10 now... ;)
~Sarah~
*100% Certified Honouary Canuck*

Port Cockerton:

"Maybe if you hadn't spent the whole night sinking space sluts you wouldn't have let down the entire universe yet again!"
"Copy that."
"Solution, Captain Powerful?!"
"MORE powder of confidence..."

English Bastard

« Reply #10 on: Jan 04, 2010, 02:14 PM »
TPB Names  8/10
EPI 7.4       9/10
      7.1      9/10
      7.2      8/10
      7.3       9/10
TPB Random  10/10
TPB 3           18/20
TPB              23/25
All about Bubbles 9/10
TPB Seasons 1-4  9/10
TPB                    12/15
TPB Quotes         8/10
You probably all herd that I was fired as Supervale of theSunnyparks department it's not true I quit