Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Greasy Phil Collins' belches  (Read 9090 times)

EasyLover

Greasy Phil Collins' belches
« on: Apr 08, 2008, 09:34 AM »
I've got a question fer ya.

How the hell did they make it so that we could SEEEE greasy Phil Collins' belches on "Three Good Men Are Dead"..?  You can SEEE them!  Poor Bubbles got nebulized mackeral juice all over his glasses!

:julian: :bubs: :ricky:

EL

Shit machine gun

Re: Greasy Phil Collins' belches
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2008, 10:20 AM »
It was probably actual mackerel juice.  That guy is gree-ees-y.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 2008, 10:47 AM »
If I'm not mistaken, Jonathan Torrens is the sound behind the belch as well. My DVD's are packed away right now so I can't check to confirm this.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

EasyLover

« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 2008, 10:48 AM »
Yes, I've heard that too, but the FIZZING part...the part you can SEEEE!  What about THAT?
I seriously would NOT want to be on the receiving end of a Phil Collins belch.

EasyLover

« Reply #4 on: Apr 08, 2008, 09:00 PM »
Okay...I guess I'm replying to my own question, here.

I watched "Three Good Men Are Dead" on Google again today and figured it out...I guess.

There must have been someone with a spray bottle beside Phil when he opened his mouth and let out a J-Roc belch. (I can't remember his real name right now!)

Case closed. 

:julian: :bubs: :ricky:

jakemaster1390

« Reply #5 on: Apr 09, 2008, 06:10 PM »
Still that is a funny as hell part. And fishy you are right. Those are Johnathan torrens belches. That is mentioned in the commentary of the Movie becasue he asaid that in the movie, those belches used in the movie were ment for use in season 7
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

trice

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 06:16 PM »
I'm probably in the wrong forum but here goes....when I watch TPB on Google , they have a rating system for each episode, who votes on this? I have found some episodes to be voted low, yet I find them better than the ones voted higher :shock: To whomever answers this a big merci beaucoup!

jakemaster1390

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 11:40 PM »
For the answer to that, It is the people who watch them. You must have a google account in order to vote. Then they average all the votes that people gave. If you sign up for a google account. you can have the oppritunity to vote as well. I only know this becasue Google is where I get the video for television shows that I don't have the channel for but love to watch such as trailer park boys and weeds.

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

trice

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 05:33 PM »
Thanks for taking the time to answer my question :) I do have a Google acct. and I signed up for the TPB alert. They alert me to TPB shows, most of which I have already seen but I never saw a place to vote for them..

jakemaster1390

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 06:19 PM »
No Problem. This is the palce to come and have your questions answered

Well, I have voted for a couple of them when I went on a tpb watching binge. I think You only vote if it is hosted by google though. it has been a while now so I can't fully rmemeber.

trice

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 06:27 PM »
Great, I have a question, it may have been answered before....but I'm too damn lazy and tired to look[hey, it's Friday nite,that's my excuse] If you had to buy one dvd set of TPB, which one would it be? Thanks

jakemaster1390

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 08:18 PM »
All depends my friend. I like all the the dvd;s but depending upon what cirteria you have I'll make suggestions. For two seasons in one set with the most about how the show is made, I would go with the complete season 1/2 set. For the funniest season in my opinion Go with season 3. For Commentaries with Ricky, Julain and bubbles out of character (and with mike smith using his normal voice) Go with season four. Season four is also good for the featurettes that explain alot about the show and the special features like rickyisms. Season's 5-7 is not high on if you could only buy one season dvd set.

shitty

« Reply #12 on: Aug 08, 2008, 12:15 PM »
This initial post made me literaly laugh the fuck out loud, thank you so much EasyLover! :ricky: