Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Spice, Spice Gold and Galaxy blends, has anyone tried them?  (Read 5777 times)

Slip

Hello fellow ORGsters! I was just wondering if anyone here has ever tried Spice, Spice Gold or any of the Galaxy Blends?

If you havent heard of them, they are herbal smoking blends which have effects very similar to another "favorite" smoking herb ;) And they are perfect if you are not able to get the "real deal" or can not have it in your system bacuase of drug testing and such.. Even if you do smoke the green these blends are similar but are also different and great all on there own.

Now these are nothing like that bullshit that you see in ads in hightimes magazine, these seriously work and dont give you a headache like im sure that other crap does. If you want to read some reviews of the galaxy blends (which are Meltdown, Blast Off, Gold Star, Red Planet, Warp Speed, and Rocket Fuel.. They all have similar effects but are also very different than each other) you can check out this link http://www.thegalaxylounge.org/viewforum.php?f=8

Also the best website thats sells these blends is www.spiceworld420.com if you all want to check it out! I think these blend are a godsend if you really cannot indulge in the greenery, but I want to hear what all my fellow trailer park boy fans think about these blends, I peronally love them, esspecially Spice Gold!

:julian: :bubs: :ricky: :6paper:
« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2008, 02:29 AM by SlipperyKilla »

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
Re: Spice, Spice Gold and Galaxy blends, has anyone tried them?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28, 2010, 07:42 PM »
I have been very interested in the active substance in these products lately and I also helped do some research for a local news story on it.

Some if not all of them are sprayed with a synthetic indole called 1-pentyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole (or more commonly JWH-018) This chemical acts as a cannabinoid agonist at both the CB1 and CB2 receptors in the brain that Delta-9-THC also attaches to; though it is more inclined to CB1 and in an amount 5 times greater than THC.

I ordered a gram of the research chemical from a company here in the states and have tried it on multiple occasions, while it is slightly different it is VERY similar to regular THC and even stronger, although some people do report getting the munchies, it DOES NOT give me the munchies even if I'm really shit-baked on it. Best of all you can pass a drug test on it because it produces none of the metabolites that regular marijuana does!

I would recommend obtaining JWH-018 itself as opposed to some of these other "incense blends", it is a lot cheaper! with 1g for $50 you can make about 75 grams of pretty strong herb doing exactly what these Spice, K2, Serenity Now, etc. manufacturers are doing which is dissolving the JWH into 100% lab grade acetone and saturating or spraying your herb mixture with it then letting it dry off completely. I actually just use tobacco so it's more inconspicuous as it just looks like a cigarette and there is no different smell.

The Alabama state senate just passed a bill making it illegal; though the governor hasn't signed it into law yet, he probably will; the dick! :\

"...They're spending money they don't have to spend," she said. "I think they're doing this as a political platform during an election year." She said many of her customers use the products for relief from nausea and stress.

Deborah Soule, director of Partnership for a Drug-Free Community in Huntsville, said the legislation is great news and something she's been working on for several years. Several states have already outlawed the plants.

"This is a very good day for the state of Alabama," Soule said. "This is telling everyone in Alabama we will not tolerate illegal drugs that can hurt our kids."

grr.. such ignorance here in the south.
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2010, 08:09 PM by Mitch Lahey »
-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

Tiggy Puddin

Re: Spice, Spice Gold and Galaxy blends, has anyone tried them?
« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2010, 08:36 AM »
I am still waiting for someone to explain to me how you can make a plant illegal. It grows in nature, it was created by God (if you believe that)... drives me nuts!

I wish they'd make dandelions illegal, then the Feds could come and clear my lawn of them.  :lol: