Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: New Forum Here On The "Org"  (Read 2448 times)

Drunk_As_Fuck

New Forum Here On The "Org"
« on: Jan 09, 2008, 08:59 AM »
So I was thinking .... a lot of us already watch a lot of other great shows.  We've got some threads floating around about some already, "My Name Is Earl", "Weeds" etc.  Wny not make a forum called something like "Other Great Shows We Watch" were we can all chat bout other kewl shows during slower times in the TPB life?

If there is enough action on a particular show them perhaps it could become it's own subforum of the "Other Great Shows We Watch" forum?  Just tossin' it out there for some thought.

Evangeline

Re: New Forum Here On The "Org"
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2008, 10:45 AM »
I really like that idea :)  I watch quite a few great shows and love to chat about them!

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #2 on: Jan 09, 2008, 10:49 AM »
We already have a separate "Movies and TV Shows" section in the Off Topic section of the ORG. What would you want to be different?

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?board=19.0

Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Shit machine gun

« Reply #3 on: Jan 09, 2008, 01:18 PM »
I agree with Fish.  There's already topics for each show.  I don't think we need headings for each other show.  Polls on our favourite season of the Office UK edition, should be saved for The Office UK fansites.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Jdub

« Reply #4 on: Jan 09, 2008, 07:58 PM »
I like DAF's suggestion.  I don't want to read through a gazzilion posts on a main thread about a show someone else watches (likes) but I don't, just to get to the responses about the show I like.  :shock: Hey there is only so many hours in the day.  :P