Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Ricky's Wardrobe  (Read 12555 times)

jabaro

• Polyhedron Learning Media, Inc.
Ricky's Wardrobe
« on: Nov 13, 2007, 12:35 PM »
I want to know where I can find shirts like Ricky wears.  I especially want one of those black and white check shirts.  Anybody know where I can find one, or even what that style is called?

John

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 2007, 12:44 PM »
The pattern is Hounds tooth. I know there was a thread about this quite a while ago. I'll use the search function to see if I can find it...

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.msg118088#msg118088

This is the best I have.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

stonemaster

Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #2 on: Nov 13, 2007, 01:31 PM »
I want Track Pants like his been lookin at Wal mart for three years but no go

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #3 on: Nov 13, 2007, 01:36 PM »
Adidas tear away pants. Try Goodwill or Salvation Army for those.
They have to have the button tear aways.
Fishy

Shit machine gun

Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #4 on: Nov 13, 2007, 01:59 PM »
they were sure as fuck not Adidas.  Those are the zellers or walmart brand with either 2 or 4 stripes.  no brand names for ma boy Rick.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #5 on: Nov 13, 2007, 02:13 PM »
Adidas like. Sort of like calling everything that you blow your nose into a "kleenex"
Fishy

Tiggy Puddin

• SwearNet
Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #6 on: Nov 13, 2007, 06:54 PM »
There's loads of 'well-to-do' women walking around Toronto wearing Houndstooth coats, skirts, bags and the like, it makes me chuckle every time I see it.

I've even seen the exact same shirt as Ricky's. Unfortunately it was for a lady! And it was $$$.

(And no, I didn't buy it. It's not the same without the trackpants.)

"Don't be sad Tiggy, YOU are the liquor, you've always been the liquor." ~ MC

Melba the Disco Queen

Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #7 on: Nov 13, 2007, 09:34 PM »
Seeing all the houndstooth stuff out there cracks me up too Tiggy! I've got a houndstooth umbrella.

The trackpants I wore last year for Halloween were found at Value Village, same with the shirt I wore.
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

jakemaster1390

Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #8 on: Nov 14, 2007, 08:17 AM »
they were sure as fuck not Adidas.  Those are the zellers or walmart brand with either 2 or 4 stripes.  no brand names for ma boy Rick.

Oh Hell no. There are brand names in his wardrobe. I think it may be only one outfit. But I have watch many of episodes where he had on Exco Track pants and Exco zip up sweatshirt. (First seen in season three episode one or two where he goes on a mass spending spree and loses all of his money and again season four the last episode with Rita McNeil.)
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

Tiggy Puddin

• SwearNet
Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #9 on: Nov 14, 2007, 05:09 PM »
I saw a guy rollerblade by me today wearing the real authentic trackpants - the ones with the three stripes, black buttons, everything.

I was going to push him over and wrestle them off him but I think there are laws against that kind of thing.

stonemaster

Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #10 on: Nov 14, 2007, 07:28 PM »
thats the prob the three stripe thing I cant find em
yea Tig I would ve had to try something, depending on the buzz level, I always remember the time, while hammered, I gave a guy $50 for a Dead Kennedy's t shirt

Shit machine gun

Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #11 on: Nov 14, 2007, 09:13 PM »

Oh Hell no. There are brand names in his wardrobe. I think it may be only one outfit. But I have watch many of episodes where he had on Exco Track pants and Exco zip up sweatshirt. (First seen in season three episode one or two where he goes on a mass spending spree and loses all of his money and again season four the last episode with Rita McNeil.)

If you are going to call Exco a brand, go for it.  It isn't Ecko, as in Marc Ecko the designer, it's Exco, as in Zeller's brand.  I guess it's theoretically a brand, but it ain't adidas.

Burger Whore

Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #12 on: Nov 15, 2007, 01:07 PM »
what about the blue shirt with the bird and the snail looking thing

Shit machine gun

Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #13 on: Nov 15, 2007, 02:08 PM »
From Urban Dictionary

1.     exco     

N. Clothing brand sold mainly in Canada

Exco is the gayest most welfare clothing brand ever created. For starters they copy Nig brands like fubu, ecko, enyce and roca wear then they even tried to copy white brands like polo and kapa. Can you believe that a cheap wigger wear company would dare put out imitation polo. The whole point of polo is prestigue and they just had to ruin our fun.

In Windsor, people that wear exco are dirty ass poor kids that have a mom on disability and their dads are complete bastards. The exco kids usually have a dirty ass teen pubesent moustache that they chose not to shave and they have resin stained fingers from doing too much weed. They tend to take applied or lower level classes in high school and they drop out in grade 10 because they got offered a job roofing houses. The rest will either get other dead end jobs, sell weed or do break and enters. Then in Toronto i'm sure it's the same case because that town is full of immigrant nigs that want to be new york cityish so they wear exco becuase they're fuckin bums.

I am white, i've got money, I wear polo and abercrombie and I hate anyone regardless of race that is broke ass, has no family, wears exco and stands around the bus depot acting like they live thug city life.

Yo dogg. After school i'm gonna Break and enter into this house for weed money. I love being a hard core Detroit gangsta all pimped out in Exco even though maafucka's in Detroit would laugh at me for being a clown.

Yo. my name is Stanley but I go by lil villin and I was not hugged as a child and all there is in my fridge is a few hot dogs and an empty bottle of cheese wiz. I look so crumped out in my exco. My girlfriend has a gr 8 education and wears pink pants thet say princess in the bum and the bottoms have never been washed because she's a dirty rat kid too.

ACutally this guy described Ricky pretty good.

jakemaster1390

Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #14 on: Nov 16, 2007, 11:09 AM »

If you are going to call Exco a brand, go for it.  It isn't Ecko, as in Marc Ecko the designer, it's Exco, as in Zeller's brand.  I guess it's theoretically a brand, but it ain't adidas.

Yeah. I don't even get lucky enough to wear that. Me and my parents refuse to buy a shirt over 12 dollar and pants over 20.

Actually come to think of it, I had track pants like that but not in the tear away. I don't know whatever happened to them.

scoobysnack

Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #15 on: Nov 29, 2008, 01:29 PM »
I saw a guy rollerblade by me today wearing the real authentic trackpants - the ones with the three stripes, black buttons, everything.

I was going to push him over and wrestle them off him but I think there are laws against that kind of thing.

That would be funny if you did.  I wonder how many times Trevor has had his shirt ripped off him while walking around Canada.  I think he said that happened to him in the past.   :lol:

I've been looking for that shirt also.  No luck.

I did however make my character in the video game Saints Row for xbox look exactly like Ricky with the track pants, black/white shirt, and facial hair with pompadore.  It was awesome, because you could even drink and smoke in that game as well.

BTW, I'm also looking for TBP shirts in XL, but everything I find is S or M

tyuiop

Ricky's Wardrobe
« Reply #16 on: Nov 30, 2008, 04:04 AM »

That would be funny if you did.  I wonder how many times Trevor has had his shirt ripped off him while walking around Canada.  I think he said that happened to him in the past.   :lol:

I've been looking for that shirt also.  No luck.

I did however make my character in the video game Saints Row for xbox look exactly like Ricky with the track pants, black/white shirt, and facial hair with pompadore.  It was awesome, because you could even drink and smoke in that game as well.

BTW, I'm also looking for TBP shirts in XL, but everything I find is S or M

http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/trailer-park-boys_white-t-shirts

they do shirts up to 4XL.
Order a kittyland t-shirt a couple of days ago for a xmas present to myself  :D
« Last Edit: Nov 30, 2008, 11:44 AM by tyuiop »
"then we can get two birds stoned at once" - Ricky

"He's the f*ckin' man they call... Reveen"- Conky