Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Kicking a Computers Ass  (Read 3047 times)

stonemaster

Kicking a Computers Ass
« on: Sep 25, 2007, 08:05 AM »
 Have you ever just wanted to kick shit out of your computer?
Have you ever talked shit to your computer, called it names etc ....
Did you actually do it ??
I wanna real bad ................

shake

Re: Kicking a Computers Ass
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25, 2007, 08:21 AM »
I once shot a computer in Reno just to watch it die.

Vancouver

« Reply #2 on: Sep 25, 2007, 09:03 AM »
HAA!! ...funny!

LOL stone master. Serenity now grasshopper :beercheers:
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

stonemaster

« Reply #3 on: Sep 25, 2007, 09:41 AM »
Shooting a computer Hmmmmmmmmmm very interesting, adorned in Black perhaps .......

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #4 on: Sep 25, 2007, 11:08 AM »
worst thing I ever did was toss a company laptop off my balcony like a frisbe.  I was drunk as fuck and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Tipsy McStagger

« Reply #5 on: Sep 25, 2007, 11:16 AM »
Maybe try being gentle.  Reassure your computer that you love it.  Make sure it knows it's still beautiful.  Maybe your computer has felt the fingers of another...stronger...younger operator.  Is your computer cheating?  You need to find out exactly what's bothering your precious.

Maybe it just needs a hug.

"i ahve qit the org cuz ppl wont maid ther own bussin" - greenbasterd

stonemaster

« Reply #6 on: Sep 25, 2007, 04:45 PM »
Thats sounds like something Dr Phil would say :(

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #7 on: Sep 26, 2007, 10:28 AM »
Oh yes, I've cursed it many times. My new one I'm trying to develop a good relationship with, though, so I praise it and I don't blame it when it fucks up. I've had enemy computers before. Once I punched my computer and it started buzzing progressively down octaves.
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #8 on: Sep 26, 2007, 02:12 PM »
I am saving up for an iMac. A lot less problems with those. And if I pay 3000 dollars for a computer, I'm never going to kick it. Or throw it off a balcony ;)
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Shit machine gun

« Reply #9 on: Sep 26, 2007, 02:25 PM »
I figured that's what you had since you edit those great movies.  What software are you using Reefer? 
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

jakemaster1390

« Reply #10 on: Sep 26, 2007, 02:27 PM »
Oh Hell. I want to smash computers all the fucking time. Especially one semester of school I had a programming class that used some of the oldest computers in school and almost every day I wanted to take it up to the school roof, throw it off and then go down and beat it some more with a baseball bat then When I was done with that I would take a shotgun to it to finally put it out of its misery. :madcomputer: Nah I have almost always had to deal with junker computers till I finally got a job of my own and bought a computer that wasn't junk because our technology rule around my house is that if it is free or under 10 bucks we will take it unless you have your own money. :6paper:
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

stonemaster

« Reply #11 on: Sep 26, 2007, 03:01 PM »
Awesome smiley :P

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #12 on: Sep 27, 2007, 12:05 AM »
I figured that's what you had since you edit those great movies.  What software are you using Reefer? 

Well, I didn't edit the Z103.5 video if that's what your talking about... Max did that and he has a Mac. The program he uses is Final Cut Pro which most production/editing companies are using now. Including TPB Productions :D Its a hell of a program. Amazing special effects and graphics.

I am using Sony Vegas 7 which is the best video editing software for Windows. I'm only really a noobie to using it. Trying to experiment a bit. And uhhh, I'm not going to go into how I got that program but I'll let you all guess ;)
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Shit machine gun

« Reply #13 on: Sep 27, 2007, 04:59 AM »
i meant the twins videos and you're fire breathing ones.  I'm sure you're better than you let on using it.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"