Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: The Bruins Thread  (Read 35014 times)

Salem13

Re: The Bruins Thread
« Reply #75 on: Apr 06, 2008, 08:30 AM »
they skate around, clean up some loose snow, look pretty and cause OD heart palpitations.

Our Ice Girls dont skate... or they do rarely like for 2-3rd period contests, I've only seen two on skates at the same time.

We have our WasteManagement crew for snow clearing.

What the Ice Girls mostly do is walk around looking hot, sell 50/50 tickets (charity cash raffle) and three times a game toss T-shirts during TV-Timeouts.

There's really only one chick who seems to totally get into it, she gets the people yelling and she's always the one with the T-shirt cannon. The rest seem to kinda have a look of...

"OMG there's 17,000 fat men screaming at me for a 2$ T-shirt that's so small I'd look like a whore in it"

Ole Dirty

« Reply #76 on: Apr 06, 2008, 10:34 AM »
Well Two of my buddies, and another that I play hockey with drove down to watch the game last night... I'm thinking they should of drove to Ottawa and watch Friday nights game.

I can guarantee you, at least one of the Ice Girls was sexually harassed at the game last night  because of the boys...
"Your life will never be complete...until you snort a coke line off a $10 000 hooker's ass." ~Grandpa Ole Dirty

"Wearing pants is such a hassle" ~ Ole Dirty

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."

Shit machine gun

« Reply #77 on: Apr 06, 2008, 03:14 PM »
I was just assuming since that's what most ice girls do.  There's lots of sites dedicated to NHL's ice girls.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #78 on: Apr 06, 2008, 05:43 PM »
Canadiens and Bruins first round.
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Ole Dirty

« Reply #79 on: Apr 14, 2008, 06:07 AM »
YAAAAYY!!! WE FINALLY WON A GAME AGAINST LES HABS!!!!!

"Your life will never be complete...until you snort a coke line off a $10 000 hooker's ass." ~Grandpa Ole Dirty

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."

Shit machine gun

« Reply #80 on: Apr 14, 2008, 06:13 AM »
well deserved.

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Ole Dirty

« Reply #81 on: Apr 14, 2008, 09:59 AM »
well deserved.

That was a good fucking game last night... I also have much respect for Carey Price, he is one good goalie.

Ole Dirty

« Reply #82 on: Apr 17, 2008, 08:51 PM »
Got pretty quite in the Bell Centre tonight... Not too many "Ole Oleee, Oleesss" in the third.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #83 on: Apr 17, 2008, 08:53 PM »
I'm thinking there were lots of voices between Price's ears.  2 more chances to knock you out.  This series seriously could be 4-1 boston right now.

I HATE Conky

Ole Dirty

« Reply #84 on: Apr 18, 2008, 05:47 PM »
The first gift from Daddy Ole Dirty... To Lil Baby Ole Dirty...

Shit machine gun

« Reply #85 on: Apr 18, 2008, 08:48 PM »
you spelled PENIS wrong.

I HATE Conky

Brophy

« Reply #86 on: Apr 18, 2008, 09:06 PM »
Oh thats so cute Jason - awesome!
Nom Nom Nom

Ole Dirty

« Reply #87 on: Apr 19, 2008, 06:19 AM »
you spelled PENIS wrong.

You're not very nice SMG...

Shit machine gun

« Reply #88 on: Apr 19, 2008, 04:59 PM »
i'm sorry

I HATE Conky

trice

« Reply #89 on: Apr 19, 2008, 05:30 PM »
I know I'm new here so no offense..but LET'S GO RANGERS!  :P

Ole Dirty

« Reply #90 on: Apr 19, 2008, 06:49 PM »
I know I'm new here so no offense..but LET'S GO RANGERS!  :P

You can start a Rangers thread...  :D

Ole Dirty

« Reply #91 on: Apr 19, 2008, 08:58 PM »
That was by far the best game of the playoffs thus far!!!! See you in game Seven!!!!

Shit machine gun

« Reply #92 on: Apr 19, 2008, 09:06 PM »
There is 0 chance Montreal wins on Monday.  They have no momentum, the fans will turn on them in a second.  Carey Price will be as nervous as he was on prom night.

I HATE Conky

pcole11

• Visit my Flickr page!
« Reply #93 on: Apr 19, 2008, 09:18 PM »
Wow!  What a game!  I'm fucking exhausted.  This Bruins team has serious balls.  They've played this whole series without their best player (Bergeron) and #2 goal scorer (Kobasew), Savard's just back from injury, Kessel was sat down for two games. 
I can remember posting here in the fall that Lucic was staying with the big club, who knew?
I was just reading the Candiens boards and the lynch mobs are out already.
Only worry from Boston is that TT is looking a bit tired.  I wish game 7 was Tuesday.
In any event, Bruin pride is back, no matter what happens Monday. Time for another  :beermug:
"For the purposes of this investigation, I will appear to be intoxicated..."

Ole Dirty

« Reply #94 on: Apr 19, 2008, 09:33 PM »
Carey Price will be as nervous as he was on prom night.

...and fumbling to get the rubber on...

I am not going to make any predictions yet, for game 7.

Seonachan

• Chi Mi Bhuam
« Reply #95 on: Apr 19, 2008, 09:38 PM »
You can all thank me for the win tonight. I was watching the Red Sox game and flipping to the Bruins game between innings. The first time I flipped, I see Montreal go up 1-0. The next time, I see them go up 2-1. A few flips later, I see them go up 3-2. I figure I should stop flipping. Then in the Sox game they flash the score 4-3 Bruins late in the 3rd, so I figure, fuck it. I flip to the B's, and the Habs tie it within seconds. I've watched maybe 5 minutes of hockey, tops, and I've seen all four Montreal goals and none of Boston's. So I stop flipping and stick with the Sox. I'm tempted to run to the computer to see what's happening, but I'm afraid that might jinx them too. When the bottom of the 8th started and they flashed Boston 5, Montreal 4, FINAL, I knew it was all my doing.

You're welcome!

(and of course, what happened next but the Sox score 3 and come from behind to beat Texas. Major mojo in Beantown tonight!)

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x_QakUvlcgM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x_QakUvlcgM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"In what respect, Charlie?"

Ole Dirty

« Reply #96 on: Apr 19, 2008, 09:46 PM »
I personally kiss my wife's belly or rub it for good luck. (She's 6 months pregnant if you are wondering) I discovered my good luck charm during the B's 2 -1 win in OT. I gave my wife a kiss, then her belly... Savard scored. The game the Bruins lost after that was because I was at work, and co-workers would of thought it a little strange to see me leave my office to kiss my wife's belly. So they lost. But there will be lots of kissing and belly rubs Monday night!

Brophy

« Reply #97 on: Apr 20, 2008, 01:53 AM »
Oh that's just plain cute.
Nom Nom Nom

Ole Dirty

« Reply #98 on: Apr 20, 2008, 01:22 PM »
Refuck has been pretty quiet in all this smack talk? Come on man! SMG can't hold up the Habs on his shoulders alone!!!!  You were pretty vocal at the Pre-season game we went to in Halifax!  :D

trice

« Reply #99 on: Apr 20, 2008, 05:03 PM »
No Rangers thread from me, I want to be liked! :beermug: