Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Sorry about the downtime!  (Read 1906 times)

cat-dog

Sorry about the downtime!
« on: Nov 11, 2004, 01:04 AM »
px smoked too many 6 papers and forgot to compile the database software required for this forum into the webserver :) it's like 90% his fault :)
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

bigbenjamin

« Reply #1 on: Nov 11, 2004, 01:22 AM »
"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes."  ~Mel Brooks :lol: -cheers px!

hunnerbun

« Reply #2 on: Nov 11, 2004, 10:56 AM »
I guess px has been hanging out with those dicks Cory and Trevor.  They always fuck shit up!
 :lol:
My God...what a drunk horror show!

Pipes

Re: Sorry about the downtime!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 11, 2004, 06:25 PM »
Quote from: cat-dog
px smoked too many 6 papers and forgot to compile the database software required for this forum into the webserver :) it's like 90% his fault :)

What a dick that px guy is. Let's see if he's man enough to knock this chip off my shoulder. In fact, I don't think anyone has the guts to knock this chip off my shoulder heh Lates.

"Fuck you!"-Trevor, while running away from security during the underground parking lot gas cyphening heist.
"I just don't know how to express myself sometimes when I need to be properly different."-Ricky

Becca

« Reply #4 on: Nov 12, 2004, 04:03 AM »
In fact, I don't think anyone has the guts to knock this chip off my shoulder heh Lates.

What if I dropped to my knees and ... yeah, that chip would fall off. Bwah!   :lol:

Hey, y'all don't judge me!  You know that's what a true Trailer Park Girl would do.

Cheers,
B.

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
« Reply #5 on: Nov 13, 2004, 10:48 PM »
Quote from: Becca
In fact, I don't think anyone has the guts to knock this chip off my shoulder heh Lates.

What if I dropped to my knees and ... yeah, that chip would fall off. Bwah!   :lol:

Hey, y'all don't judge me!  You know that's what a true Trailer Park Girl would do.

Cheers,
B.

Oh no, there's that avatar again. Must........Avert.....My.......Eyes. Tractor beam........too........powerful. Oh no......there's the couch! ahhhhhhhhh :o
You might be sexy Julian....but you can't teach me anything about liquor....
-Fackin Lahey

Becca

« Reply #6 on: Nov 14, 2004, 04:54 AM »
Hahahahah, Sgt!!! My avatar is proof positive that a Gawd does exist. Heh.

Seriously, my avatar ........... Yummmm.

Cheers,
B.

Pipes

« Reply #7 on: Nov 14, 2004, 06:48 PM »
Quote from: Becca

Cheers,
B.

Drop to your knees and what, Becks? Pipes is confused  :^o  (<---err, maybe not heh) Lates.

"It says dick...then has an arrow pointing up to Cyrus."-Bubbles, pointing out the handi-work he, Rick, and Jules had done to Cyrus's car.
"I just don't know how to express myself sometimes when I need to be properly different."-Ricky