Two Episodes
5 (45.5%)
Under 5 Episodes
4 (36.4%)
She Will Become Permanent
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: Sep 04, 2003, 11:58 PM

Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Premier Poll  (Read 3236 times)

Horvaculture

Premier Poll
« on: Sep 04, 2003, 11:58 PM »
I want to test the functionality of this Poll feature... so here Goes!

NewfZ

Premier Poll
« Reply #1 on: Sep 05, 2003, 03:04 PM »
I hope she isn't in it, but she might be there to arrest someone I dunno. I don't like her much, SHE THREW OUT JULIAN'S DRINK!

"Yanno, he... He grew up as a little shit spark from the ole' shit flame, then he turned into a shit bond fire and then driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shit fire storm. If I get to be, married to Barb... I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash a shitnomi tidal wave that'll engulf Ricky and and extinguish his shit flames forever... and with any luck... He'll drown in the undershit of that wav

cat-dog

Premier Poll
« Reply #2 on: Sep 05, 2003, 03:14 PM »
she did take a drink of it before she dumped it though. it was probably just too strong for her. because julian can't get drunk off just a few like normal people.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

NewfZ

Premier Poll
« Reply #3 on: Sep 05, 2003, 03:15 PM »
I dunno....

"Yanno, he... He grew up as a little shit spark from the ole' shit flame, then he turned into a shit bond fire and then driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shit fire storm. If I get to be, married to Barb... I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash a shitnomi tidal wave that'll engulf Ricky and and extinguish his shit flames forever... and with any luck... He'll drown in the undershit of that wav

Moloko_Plus

Premier Poll
« Reply #4 on: Sep 05, 2003, 08:48 PM »
I say she'll be in there 0 since season 3 ended with her betraying Julian. But she might appear as a regular cop if on call.

cat-dog

Premier Poll
« Reply #5 on: Sep 06, 2003, 05:27 AM »
i agree that she'll probably only be in the show as a cop, if at all. seeing her around ricky is too funny. :)
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

puddles

Premier Poll
« Reply #6 on: Sep 14, 2003, 06:09 PM »
I say she won't be in the show at all.  Just my guess.
"Crisis doesn't create character, it reveals it" Denis Leary

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
Premier Poll
« Reply #7 on: Sep 14, 2003, 06:38 PM »
Since Candy was not in any other of the shows, I think the same will go for Erica. She was a special guest, she won't be back, I'm almost sure of it.

She actually tossed his drink without tasting it. She had a sip when she arrested him and took it from him, but when Julian is trying to convince her to get along with Ricky, and she tells him the people he hangs out with are fucked up and pours his drink out, she does not sip any.   She's on duty. 8)
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

NewfZ

Premier Poll
« Reply #8 on: Sep 15, 2003, 04:03 PM »
Noooo.. She was Julian's only good girlfriend.. What in the hell was he thinking.. Dating a cop!? And a bible salesman(stripper) was pretty stupid too. I think Julian needs to think before he reacts.

Moloko_Plus

Premier Poll
« Reply #9 on: Sep 17, 2003, 09:23 PM »
Julian kind of reminds me of me, i tend to make decisions like him when choosing girls and always end up on the bad end of the stick..fuckin women think they control the world.
 Oh, BRING BACK SAM!

cat-dog

Premier Poll
« Reply #10 on: Sep 17, 2003, 09:39 PM »
I'm pretty sure I heard that Sam Losco was coming back in the 4th season.

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
Premier Poll
« Reply #11 on: Sep 18, 2003, 05:40 AM »
LOL! Really? That should be good. He's probably going to go attack Ricky for being supervisor. LOL
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

cat-dog

Premier Poll
« Reply #12 on: Sep 18, 2003, 01:31 PM »
Quote from: BoTTleKid
LOL! Really? That should be good. He's probably going to go attack Ricky for being supervisor. LOL

I actually recall reading/hearing something along the lines of him teaming up with the boys, or at least on rational speaking terms or something.

SAM LOSCO IS TOUGH ON CRIMINALS!

NewfZ

Premier Poll
« Reply #13 on: Sep 18, 2003, 04:30 PM »
Sam Losco is probaly one of my favorite characters on the show, hes fucking funny.

px

Premier Poll
« Reply #14 on: Sep 18, 2003, 10:00 PM »
Yeah, it's great how well they pick the charectars for the show, they all work perfectly together.. Sam is definatley a good fit..

cat-dog

Premier Poll
« Reply #15 on: Sep 18, 2003, 11:10 PM »
Apparently Sam was Robb's boss at one point. The nice thing about this show is that much of the cast had parts written for them, instead of writing the part, and finding someone to act it.  Seems to work wonders :)