Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season~7 Episode~10  (Read 74642 times)

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
Re: Season~7 Episode~10
« Reply #25 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:37 PM »

Ray put it best. That's the way she goes...it's the way she goes.

That was hilarious. "It's the way she goes! The FUCKIN way she goes!"
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

shaun

« Reply #26 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:38 PM »
horrible ending lame
Could you do better? Care to qualify your negative, useless post?
What do you do for a living? I take greeee-eeeee-easy photographs!

knockknock24

« Reply #27 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:39 PM »
after the last commercial i was just watching how they ended the season/series and watching the camera work i just relized how much the show has changed even from season 6 and it was so depressing for some reason, it could also be the fact the the show is over working on me but i can't see a story for the next season, i mean, their rich now, and if there is, i can't see it being all that great

broadwayline

« Reply #28 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:40 PM »
Amazing episode, I loved the argo getaway.

That was definatly a season finalie, everyone had an explination, they accomplished the thing they always wanted, finally did it and everyones fine.

They would be pretty lame to do another season, but it would be good if they skipped a season and came back for a follow up to the park, or maybe a movie as a follow up to the park.

Snoopythefuckdog

« Reply #29 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:41 PM »
I'm praying to the TPB god that there is a season 8... I'm too addicted to TPB to just have it stop.. if they are, they need to taper them off.. not just end em

Shit machine gun

« Reply #30 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:42 PM »
I've never been more depressed over a tv show in my whole entire life.  I guess the show is now over and the end has passed. 

They ended the show perfectly for a series finale.  This episode was a great way to wrap it up.  I didn't even really pay attention to the end segment because I couldn't believe it was happening.

Ricky's negotiating was awesome.  Little Randall was wearing little Khaki pants with a belt, so it was definitely a boy.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

KarateCollie

« Reply #31 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:42 PM »
Season finale-yes, series finale-I don't think so!!
KarateCollie

The Game

« Reply #32 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:42 PM »
horrible ending lame
Could you do better? Care to qualify your negative, useless post?
Another poster said pretty much the same thing, citing practically nothing as well. I wouldn't expect much from them.

I personally thought that was a great and hilarious episode, and if that's the end (which I hope it's not), that's a perfect way to end the series.

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #33 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:43 PM »

That was definatly a season finalie, everyone had an explination, they accomplished the thing they always wanted, finally did it and everyones fine.

They would be pretty lame to do another season, but it would be good if they skipped a season and came back for a follow up to the park, or maybe a movie as a follow up to the park.

They can totally continue the stories. Think about it. Julian will want to invest that money and if Ricky's involved, which he will be, because it's his money too, then they'll probably lose a lot of it. Or all of it.
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

ScrewJimLahey

« Reply #34 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:44 PM »
after the last commercial i was just watching how they ended the season/series and watching the camera work i just relized how much the show has changed even from season 6 and it was so depressing for some reason, it could also be the fact the the show is over working on me but i can't see a story for the next season, i mean, their rich now, and if there is, i can't see it being all that great

Read my big time fuckin spoiler on the last page. They never have alot going into the season. The one time they got out of jail rich. Ricky's share of $48000 wont last too long i bet. We all seen how fast he can blow money. Im glad they didnt go to jail for once and the ending was pretty cool in my eyes.

I just pray it's not the end.
 :6paper: :ricky:

Shit machine gun

« Reply #35 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:44 PM »
Sure it can continue, but they definitely set it up with no need for another season. 

They made 480,000 each, not 48000.  They live off $30 a week so I'm sure half million will go pretty far. 
« Last Edit: Jun 10, 2007, 08:46 PM by Shit machine gun »

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #36 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:44 PM »
Shitty Bill did good. He got the cigrit's back to the park.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

broadwayline

« Reply #37 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:45 PM »

They can totally continue the stories. Think about it. Julian will want to invest that money and if Ricky's involved, which he will be, because it's his money too, then they'll probably lose a lot of it. Or all of it.

I think that would be beating a dead horse, they would be wise to end it when its due.

No offense but that plot line its self sounds pretty weak.

Alot of good shows have been ruined by them trying to drag them on.

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #38 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:46 PM »
They've had happy endings before. Things can only go downhill from now.

knockknock24

« Reply #39 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:46 PM »
PLEASE ANY CASTMEMBERS READING JUST TELL US
      WE ARE ALL IN FUCKING PAIN RIGHT NOW

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #40 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:47 PM »
It's difficult to discuss this episode, it seemed so final. I'm not ashamed to say I had tears in my eyes by the end.
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

TPBfuckingroc

« Reply #41 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:48 PM »
i think if it was the series finale it wud be more open and public, cause most shows let their fans know if its over,, so pray its not done!

Shit machine gun

« Reply #42 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:48 PM »
It's difficult to discuss this episode, it seemed so final. I'm not ashamed to say I had tears in my eyes by the end.

I almost did, but then I realized how much free time I'll have from now on.

I HATE Conky

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #43 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:50 PM »

((hugs))

It isn't over! It can't be!

knockknock24

« Reply #44 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:50 PM »
if ricky would have stayed in jail by the end i would think its not a season finale but since he got out and had the last word and everything im pretty sure its done, especially when sarah ended up with jacob, it just seems like and end
sarah looked smoking hot at the end too

PurrMonster

« Reply #45 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:51 PM »
PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(
they are the greatest canadians who ever lived.

Bubbles420

« Reply #46 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:52 PM »
if ricky would have stayed in jail by the end i would think its not a season finale but since he got out and had the last word and everything im pretty sure its done, especially when sarah ended up with jacob, it just seems like and end
sarah looked smoking hot at the end too

Heh, i predicted this..... i knew there was something going on with them.

Chantal

« Reply #47 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:56 PM »
This episode was amazing! It made me laugh so much! Ricky imitating  drunken Jim Lahey was just classic. I loved how the shit liner finally came to port! And Jim apologizing to Julian after he shot him! Oh man... the end was brilliant as well, but it made me cry. It just felt like this was the end... and I'm gonna pray that it's not.

Raveen420

« Reply #48 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:57 PM »
I'm not ashamed to say I had tears in my eyes by the end.

Me neither.... the ending had me choked up a bit. After 7 wonderful years of watching the hilarious antics of the Boys, all is finally over. If any castmembers are on the boards right now, I just want to thank them so so much for all of their hard work and dedication that they all have put into the show over the years. Every TPB minute was a great one... from the first opening credits of Season 1..up until now. Also I want to thank you all for helping to create what is/was IMO the best comedy show in Canadian television history.

DannyLeahy

« Reply #49 on: Jun 10, 2007, 08:57 PM »
Hey All
This is my first post but have been read the site for a very long time. Tonights episode seemed like the end of the series. I love this show and have since season one. That being said, I think now is a very good time to end it. Pull out season two on dvd and watch a few and you will realize that this show has dropped in quality a whole lot. I know I will get flamed by people saying "If you don't think its funny then don't watch it" but I am such a fan I tune in every week hoping that it will get better. I have laughed about a dozen times this season and season six was very unfunny as well. I think they should pack it in. Flame away.