Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season~7 Episode~10  (Read 74613 times)

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
Re: Season~7 Episode~10
« Reply #225 on: Jun 13, 2007, 09:20 PM »
I rewatched this a few times in a couple days. A couple of my favorite parts are:

-Conky saying, "Today's get-a-way is brought to you by the letter F. For fucked in the head! Which you are Ricky!"
-Ricky saying, "Did you tell Lahey you little stick bitch?"
-Denny Doherty yelling "Fuck you!" over to Lahey. One of the greatest "Fuck You"'s I have ever heard :lol:
-Ricky telling the FBI to go take a piss while they talk it out :P
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Knock Knock Boys?

« Reply #226 on: Jun 13, 2007, 09:46 PM »
I still think Julian getting shot for once was REALLY fucking unexpected.

knockknock24

« Reply #227 on: Jun 13, 2007, 09:53 PM »
haha kuza, bud, relax

Naomi

« Reply #228 on: Jun 13, 2007, 10:36 PM »
-Denny Doherty yelling "Fuck you!" over to Lahey. One of the greatest "Fuck You"'s I have ever heard :lol:

haha, yeah that was awesome.

bradx

« Reply #229 on: Jun 14, 2007, 12:18 AM »
lahey didnt bust anybody then?

stopstearinatmygut

« Reply #230 on: Jun 14, 2007, 04:20 AM »
lahey didnt bust anybody then?

nope

Dodder

• UKRADIO
« Reply #231 on: Jun 14, 2007, 05:29 AM »
Its NOT the end it cant be :roll:  if it is then ill just kill myself. and it will be TPB fault.

What did conky say when bubbs is drowning him ??? I could only make out  "Dirty Dancein" what else?

Is rocket piss a TPB thing or is it a common saying in Canada?  fuck im saying it all the time now.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #232 on: Jun 14, 2007, 07:45 AM »
I think Lahey got to bust Jacob, the two Alien trevors went to the FBI and Rick went with the forest cocksuckers.  Jules and Bubbs got off free.

Ricky is a great guy for taking the fall for the team.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #233 on: Jun 14, 2007, 08:04 AM »
After a second viewing, I have decided I wouldn't want them to return for a new season if they continue on the storylines left at the end of the episode. If they decide to make more specials that fit somewhere between seasons or stand-alone specials, that would be wonderful. But I think the time of full seasons is over.

I love how Ricky is rich now & he still has the shitmobile. Also how at the end there's the Bottlekid attack, then everyone gets up & continues as if nothing happened.
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #234 on: Jun 14, 2007, 08:09 AM »

Is rocket piss a TPB thing or is it a common saying in Canada?  fuck im saying it all the time now.

I believe it's "Rock a piss". Like "Rock the Mitchell"
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

SuzieQ

• Fabulous SuzieQ
« Reply #235 on: Jun 14, 2007, 08:20 AM »
I think Rocket Piss is a medical condition.  :lol:

kuza

• My guild site for World of warcraft.
« Reply #236 on: Jun 14, 2007, 08:47 AM »
They have shots for that  :)
"That's what friends do, they give you fun and stress, otherwise everyone would be Mr fucking Rogers, giving reach arounds to neighbors all day with not a care in the world." -kuza
Yes, play WoW www.divinerightguild.com

Nomecensus

• Whack MCs
« Reply #237 on: Jun 14, 2007, 09:27 AM »
My friend and I spent about an hour discussing this season and we came to a few conclusions:

Neither of us really cared for the Jacob storyline. We both felt like rather than introducing new characters and developing them, why not develop established characters like J-Roc and T.

J-Roc and T's storyline this year got pushed to the side by a landslide of storylines, where the airport scheme was funny and could have helped to develop these characters.

Rather, Jacob was introduced, along with the Collins family. The difference between Jacob and Cory/Trevor is that Cory/Trevor are funny. Jacob is not. I understand why Julian became attached to Jacob because he was saddened by the depature of Cory/Trevor, however, I felt it did not add anything to the season.

Overall, I enjoyed this season ... but, not on first watch. I think, like most ORGsters, we critique each new episode on first watch without being able to enjoy. Like a band you really love, you critique the new album rather than being to enjoy it. The second time I watched each episode, I liked it much more than the first viewing.

Thanks boys!
"That's only .75 cents. Terry, for fuck sakes!"--Jim Lahey.

kuza

• My guild site for World of warcraft.
« Reply #238 on: Jun 14, 2007, 09:50 AM »
This is where I come in. I'm one of those "fans" or "orgsters" who likes to NOT critique anything while I'm watching it the first time, and I find it's a lot easier to enjoy. I don't have to go back and watch 2-3 times to find it funny because I'm already open to it. Your issue sounds like the same issue others have had with it. You guys need to have a little more faith in the boys.
"That's what friends do, they give you fun and stress, otherwise everyone would be Mr fucking Rogers, giving reach arounds to neighbors all day with not a care in the world." -kuza
Yes, play WoW www.divinerightguild.com

tellkyle

« Reply #239 on: Jun 14, 2007, 10:04 AM »
I think its really great that the episodes can get so much discussion going.  I don't think its lack of faith in anyone that is the problem.  Everyone is entitled to their own expectations about the show.  I think its safe to say, everyone here loves the show, or they wouldn't have bothered to make a login.  Really interesting thoughts though guys, I hope you folks will stick around even though the season is over!
"Marijuana is the flame, heroin is the fuse, LSD is the bomb."
--Sgt. Joe Friday

'cuz both black and white are smokin' crack tonight  -- tupac amaru shakur

Smokey McDoob

« Reply #240 on: Jun 14, 2007, 12:53 PM »
Fucking fantastic way to end the series.  Sad that it's over, happy the way it ended, and will be very pleasantly surprised if I learn I'm wrong and there's another season. 

prdstrctn

« Reply #241 on: Jun 14, 2007, 12:54 PM »
Its NOT the end it cant be :roll:  if it is then ill just kill myself. and it will be TPB fault.

What did conky say when bubbs is drowning him ??? I could only make out  "Dirty Dancein" what else?

i think he starts to say "he's the man..." right before bubbles shoves him underwater again. (as in, "he's the man they call reveeeeeen"). at least that's what i heard from a subsequent viewing.

g.roc66

« Reply #242 on: Jun 14, 2007, 01:02 PM »
  Everyone is entitled to their own expectations about the show.  I think its safe to say, everyone here loves the show, or they wouldn't have bothered to make a login.  Really interesting thoughts though guys, I hope you folks will stick around even though the season is over!

I'm planning on starting with season one and watching the entire thing again!

gw
Gee To The Are Oh Sea Bitch

RockJ

« Reply #243 on: Jun 16, 2007, 03:45 AM »
All of the past seasons were great in their own way.  The crescendo was with season 5 (my fave propane propane).  If we are showing hate, it should be for that new cartoon LIL Bush, it's just not funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn it sucks not being able to see the episodes first hand again!!!

PurrMonster

« Reply #244 on: Jun 17, 2007, 01:47 AM »
Hey yall, im fairly new to this site, but have been watching the boys since day one, ive always checked out alot of posts, and i just wanted to say people have to relax with all this speculation of ever seeing the boys on showcase again

i came across a nice inteview, i hope this calms some nevers out there, now u can say uve herd it from the boys themselves.

http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/video.php?id=1478

Giver a sec to load.  :julian: :bubs: :ricky:

GKV

« Reply #245 on: Jun 17, 2007, 03:49 AM »
Folks, I'm sorry to have to come out with this but it is the only way I know how to start the healing process.

After watching "the hour" excerpt I was left to wonder if that there really was room for a season 8.

It appeared to me that after the finale ep was over I was left with numerous questions and now after viewing George and the Trio even more questions are left unanswered which really pisses me off.

WTF happened to Corey and Trevor!?; Barb and Caveman?; Cheryl Crow, the actual crow; Stupid shit like that.

I felt that EP10 closed the season off sloppy much like a grade school essay about "What I did this summer" bullshit. Things went downhill in ep9 when Conky called the US Feds.

This season could have EASILY gone 20ep's if only the writers had some drive and producers didn't "rocket piss" the budget away on bloated salaries. I felt there was so much more to be had this year and instead I was handed an anticlimax and no definitive reason why things "wrapped up" so swiftly. It seemed as if they'd ran out of production money and had to abruptly end the season. Did you run out of pencils?

Also there's this Sarah and Jacob bullshit! WTF happened there? I thought Sarah was into the ladies, actually. At least that's what I got from the movie and the fact she was ALWAYS shacked-up with Lucy and telling her what to do all the time like some alpha-dog.

Lahey quitting the force? After fighting so hard for YEARS to be reinstated. That was lazy writing IMHO.

J-ROC and T getting "forgotten" halfway through the season... That's fucked.

What of those dickweeds that were essentially Jacob's bitches... No lines. NONE. A nod and a grunt... LAME! Where'd they cast those idiots from, St Pierre and Miquelon? Good call, nerds!

I am so disappointed with this season! I am actually hurt inside, crushed. I think the Boys let everyone down. Rob Wells, Mike Smith, Jean Paul, your game was tight up until now. You guys fucked over Corey and Micheal, and you dropped the ball on this one.

If you dicks come back with a season 8 you'd best make it up to everyone who felt cheated this year with your garbage story line that was all over the fucking place, no rhyme or reason character builds and intros and lazy writing. I'm embarrassed, boys. Really.

I'm going to pretend that season 7 didn't happen and wait for season 8. And if season 8 never happens then i guess that's the way she goes; Fuckin way she goes and the goddamned season 7 was ruined by a Conky doll and nerds with mohawks and no lines.

Again, I'm sorry I had to get that on the outside... It was poisoning my spirit.
Look Randy, I'm mowing the air!

You can't teach me anything about the liquor.

I can't exactly control the direction my eyes go in all the time.

KarateCollie

« Reply #246 on: Jun 17, 2007, 06:10 AM »
WOW GKV, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!!! :roll:
KarateCollie

Jarska

« Reply #247 on: Jun 17, 2007, 06:56 AM »
GKV, great post!

i had those same things in my mind about season 7.

:beercheers:
"Holy fuck, purple squirrels!"

Becca

« Reply #248 on: Jun 17, 2007, 07:30 AM »
WTF happened to Corey and Trevor!?; Barb and Caveman?; Cheryl Crow, the actual crow; Stupid shit like that.

If it's such stupid shit, why wonder?  It was already explained what happened to Cory and Trevor and we all saw Barb and the Caveman ride off together.  As for SHERYL crow, who the hell cares?  Gee, now that's an important story line to wrap up:  what happens to a mangy bird.

This season could have EASILY gone 20ep's if only the writers had some drive and producers didn't "rocket piss" the budget away on bloated salaries.

If only the writers had some drive?  Yeah, 'cuz Clattenburg, Tremblay, Wells, et al, don't put enough time and energy into the show all these years.  One short flick, 2 movies and 7 seasons.  Such slackers!  As for the "bloated salaries", unless you're the accountant for the show or a manager for any party involved, who are you to comment on the wages earned?

Lahey quitting the force? After fighting so hard for YEARS to be reinstated. That was lazy writing IMHO.

Why was it lazy?  Lahey's a drunk.  Alcohol is his choice over anything in his life.  The fact that he quit the force to enable himself to sit around the trailer and drink as opposed to working is not hard to comprehend.

J-ROC and T getting "forgotten" halfway through the season... That's fucked.

Why?  This isn't the last show, so why do J-Roc's and T's storylines have to be tied up into a neat bow?

If you dicks come back with a season 8 you'd best make it up to everyone who felt cheated this year with your garbage story line that was all over the fucking place, no rhyme or reason character builds and intros and lazy writing. I'm embarrassed, boys. Really.

You want to see lazy writing, go watch some of the sitcoms on ABC, NBC, etc.  Better yet!  Why don't you write Episode 1 of Season 8?  I'm sure the over-paid producers and the slack-ass writers of the show would love to read it.

Is TPB perfect? No.  Is it better than most shows?  Hell, yes.

If you're looking for perfection from a tv show, good luck and God speed, GKV.
It's Teeeeeeeeee-shirt time! CAB'S HERE, CAB'S HERE!  I think we have a Situation.

shake

« Reply #249 on: Jun 17, 2007, 08:08 AM »
Great points Becca, although I was felt kind of disappointed I didn't find out what happened to the mangy bird as well ;)

This season could have EASILY gone 20ep's if only the writers had some drive and producers didn't "rocket piss" the budget away on bloated salaries.

If only the writers had some drive?  Yeah, 'cuz Clattenburg, Tremblay, Wells, et al, don't put enough time and energy into the show all these years.  One short flick, 2 movies and 7 seasons.  Such slackers!  As for the "bloated salaries", unless you're the accountant for the show or a manager for any party involved, who are you to comment on the wages earned?

Exactly.  Not to mention it would be very difficult to shoot 20 episodes in one summer in the Halifax area.

Why was it lazy?  Lahey's a drunk.  Alcohol is his choice over anything in his life.  The fact that he quit the force to enable himself to sit around the trailer and drink as opposed to working is not hard to comprehend.

Yeah it is called alcoholism.  Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard and always will be.

Also there's this Sarah and Jacob bullshit! WTF happened there? I thought Sarah was into the ladies, actually. At least that's what I got from the movie and the fact she was ALWAYS shacked-up with Lucy and telling her what to do all the time like some alpha-dog.

Sarah is obvioulsy Bi, remember she dated Ricky.