Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season~7 Episode~10  (Read 75542 times)

Perini Scleroso

Re: Season~7 Episode~10
« Reply #200 on: Jun 12, 2007, 11:34 PM »
Wow - from SJL - All of you are bitches.  Nice.....And I'm a pussy too.

I just thought I was a fan of a great Canadian comedy that FOR ME, has been disappointing in S7.  And people say I'm taking it too seriously?
« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2007, 11:39 PM by Perini Scleroso »
Gorilla see, Gorrilla do!

kuza

• My guild site for World of warcraft.
« Reply #201 on: Jun 12, 2007, 11:41 PM »
ya that was a little over the top
"That's what friends do, they give you fun and stress, otherwise everyone would be Mr fucking Rogers, giving reach arounds to neighbors all day with not a care in the world." -kuza
Yes, play WoW www.divinerightguild.com

morgsie

« Reply #202 on: Jun 12, 2007, 11:54 PM »
Anyone know the song that is playing while interviewing Ricky and his dad in jail? It starts playing when the "Bangor, Maine USA" comes up. I can't make out the lyrics and it doesn't appear to be listed in the end credits.

Thanks,
morgsie
Anybody?

KRIS-13

« Reply #203 on: Jun 12, 2007, 11:59 PM »
See you guys think we don't "understand" why you don't like the last 2 seasons. We just DON'T AGREE. You're the ones that don't get it. The show has to evolve, the characters have to evolve. People grow up, their voices change. You can't go that many years and expect the people to look/sound the same fucking way they did at the start of the show. Not at their age.

No one was happy to see C&T gone, big deal, get over it. No one really wanted Bubbles to become the forefront of the show, but it's still been a great show wether you like it or not. Don't sit there thinking you're on some high horse or pedestal and tell us we can't disagree with your criticisms of the show. That's hypocritical of you. Funny how that works.

There are things about every season I didn't like, including this one. And of course the show isn't as fresh as it was at the beginning, because it's just not new anymore, it's the 7th season and there has been a movie in that time. Just be glad the show is even still on the air is pretty much what most of us think. It's like a good drug, it'll never be as good as the first time, but you might burn yourself out looking for that same feeling again.

I didn't like any of the bamm stuff or the alien trevors or even certain people coming to the forefront, but they had a lot going on this season and a lot of it was funny. I happen to think season 6 was great even thourgh I dind't like some fo the Barb L. story lines. It doesn't mean the show sucks, I jsut dind't happen to like those parts. Learn to deal with it and enjoy it for the good parts.

So you did enjoy this season.  This is fine.  I'm not giving my argument to you, I'm giving my argument to all those who are saying "What are you talking about?" and questioning my reasoning.  

I DO have reasons for being dissappointed and if I think that the show is doing a bad job, why would I "deal with it and enjoy it for the good parts"?  My whole problem is that the good parts were few and far between.  My problem is that I found very little to be enjoyable about this season.  

I never said you can't have your opinions, but I have attempted to explain my opinions to those who are arguing against them.  Discussion involves a free flow of thoughts and ideas, not just everyone agreeing and saying "Yes this season was good"

If people from the show DO read this board I think it is important for everyone to express their true thoughts and feelings, in this way maybe the creators can take everyone's thoughts and opinions into consideration (Or maybe they can say "screw you" Who knows?)  Things dont change or improve if people don't voice their opinions, constructive criticism is a good thing.  My criticisms weren't unfounded, I backed them all up and gave reasons, i'm not just a troll, I've lurked this board since it began and I've been a huge fan of TPB since the original B&W movie.

I will not apologise for attempting to clarify my ideas and I do not expect you to do so for expressing yours.
And by the way, Your fish sticks SUCK!

Buttermaker

« Reply #204 on: Jun 13, 2007, 12:49 AM »
I too am a die dard TPB fan and have been since 2002. I remember the first time I watched the show. Not knowing anything about it, I seriously thought it was a real documentary. That's how realistic it was. After watching that 1 episode, I became a true fan and haven't missed a show, bought all of their DVD's, seen the original B&W movie and the newer movie, even waited in line 2 hours at a local mall to see Lahey and Randy to have my photo taken with them. Sadly enough, this show has seriously gone down hill - yet will always remain a big fan. I loved the first 3 seasons and they will always be the best. Watching the 4th season, I was very disappointed. They couldn't even film it in the trailer park, just had a fence with a few trailers on the outside. The plots were extremely dumb, Ricky turned into an asshole and Bubbles started to over act, including his voice changing. Season 5 was better, 6 was a little better and this past season, I was very disappointed. The only good thing about season 7 was Cory and Trevor gone. I didn't mind Cory, but I've always disliked Trevor.

KRIS-13 pretty much summed up how I feel about the show. Actually, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Personally, I hope that this is not the end of the series, but if it is, then so be it. I have a feeling that it isn't, because they would have said something. Then again, it's Canadian produced, so what do you expect? ;)

Bubbles-99

Please, Please, Please let there be a Season 8
« Reply #205 on: Jun 13, 2007, 12:59 AM »
I will be so pissed off if this is the last season.

...not really much to say now....

They've had a good run, and I hope they keep it up.

By the by, did anyone else notice the baby Lucy was holding was wearing a smaller version of Randy's white pants in the last episode?  I found it pretty funny.

Keep thinking happy thoughts that make you feel good inside, and always think of something that you want that makes you happy when thinking about it, and guaranteed it'll manifest into your life (Law of Attraction   a.k.a.   The Secret).

:julian: :bubs: :ricky:
There's chocolate in my peanut butter, there's peanut butter in my hair, there's hair in my face, there's face in my chocolate, now we dance.

jwaschke

« Reply #206 on: Jun 13, 2007, 02:07 AM »
I have to say this season wasn't as bad as some may think; but everyone can have their own opinion.  I love the Sebastion Bach story, the swayze jokes, how the story picked up from season 6.  Good job to the cast and thanks for the years of laughs.

My sister in law summed it up for me, it's the end of an era.

Thank You
Refuckulate the Carbonator

Shit machine gun

Re: Please, Please, Please let there be a Season 8
« Reply #207 on: Jun 13, 2007, 05:37 AM »
By the by, did anyone else notice the baby Lucy was holding was wearing a smaller version of Randy's white pants in the last episode?  I found it pretty funny.

Really?  I guess I'll have to rewatch the show.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Shitty Liam

« Reply #208 on: Jun 13, 2007, 05:55 AM »
It isn't the end, I don't think.
"Life's not fair, Sam. This is real time, not cave time"

dirty liquer

« Reply #209 on: Jun 13, 2007, 06:03 AM »
i realy liked the last two seasons i think it showed ricky growing as a person and becoming more self smarted, i would like to see a season 8 made more so than another special although both would be good but after 7-10s ending i`m thinking there would have to be somthing cataclismic happen in sunnyvale, it would be great to see julian and ricky go off there boxs nuts to defend the park peace all

Soad

« Reply #210 on: Jun 13, 2007, 06:40 AM »
better not be the end. or me will be pissed

golfinwithflames

« Reply #211 on: Jun 13, 2007, 07:28 AM »
Thank you to all who are responsible for bringing us this outstanding, completely addicting show. We truly hope it is not the end...well, except for a very few people (ones who are somehow so elite that they post cock-shit about how one episode was boring or complaining about camera quality, etc. - cunting fuckwits). Please don't factor in these shit-babies' turd opinions when considering whether to continue or not.

This epi was so heavily-laden with gems it will take many viewings to actually see them all. Which is good, because we will all be waiting impatiently for another season. If season 8 doesn't come to be, I for one, am gonna fucking snap.

:julian: :bubs: :ricky:

« Last Edit: Jun 13, 2007, 08:10 AM by golfinwithflames »

Nomecensus

• Whack MCs
« Reply #212 on: Jun 13, 2007, 09:44 AM »
Sarah began to like Jacob for the fact that he dresses like Julian. She's always had a thing for Sexian...much like everyone else in the park.

And as far as the Barb-Sam 'Caveman' Losco relationship, they did date back in Season 2 and were planned to get married.

I also like the idea of Cyrus, Dennis, Terry, George Green, Ted Johnston coming back to the park to start a shitstorm with the boys now that they are rich.
"That's only .75 cents. Terry, for fuck sakes!"--Jim Lahey.

SuzieQ

• Fabulous SuzieQ
« Reply #213 on: Jun 13, 2007, 10:08 AM »
Disclaimer:  I really don't want to post at the end of a bunch of whining, but I only just recently got to watch Episode 10.  I am not going to boo-hoo and piss and moan, so all you whiners, I hope you're done with it.

Great episode!  A fitting ending.  Julian is all the more attractive now that he is a man of means.  Ricky is in an awesome jail.  Bubbles is in therapy.  Sarah is happy (she's always happiest with a non-alpha male.) I'm a big believer in the happy ending.  :perv1: Thank heavens they delivered. 

Perini Scleroso

« Reply #214 on: Jun 13, 2007, 11:03 AM »
Excuse me? GWF "cunting fuckwits" 

Jesus Christ, I think that's not a little over the line, but totally uncalled for.
Is that how you respond to people who have a difference of opinion?

In the immortal words of the verbose barmaid Diane Chambers " Hate is not the opposite of Love, indifference is "     People are so passionate about S7, precisely because they are fans.

I think you need to chill, or at the very least, show a little more respect to your fellow orgsters.     

golfinwithflames

« Reply #215 on: Jun 13, 2007, 11:11 AM »
Perhaps you missed the tongue-in-cheekiness of my "making up" insults/curse words. I create in the spirit of the show and it's possible that I just let the shit fly and hope that everyone gets the joke. I certainly never have posted anything to directly insult anyone in particular. I was merely expressing a form of extreme/insane frustration toward the fact that it may all be over and hinge on things as fragile and hopeless as popular opinion. Still, I do suck if I've genuinely offended you or anyone else, and I humbly apologize.

Perini Scleroso

« Reply #216 on: Jun 13, 2007, 11:56 AM »
Thanks GWF - that was a classy response.

Rosie

« Reply #217 on: Jun 13, 2007, 04:24 PM »
Hello everyone.

Finally managed to watch 10 last night (had family staying the weekend).

There were some very funny parts and overall I enjoyed it but, I have to be brutally honest here, there were some aspects that did not do the show justice, it all felt a little rushed to me, as though too much was being crammed into a short period of time.  I felt a little dissatisfied, just my own opinion of course.  

I feel awfully guilty making any sort of criticism because I really, truly, do adore the show but, it would be dishonest of me to pretend otherwise out of loyalty.

If it does turn out to be the last show, I hope all involved will decide to follow in the footsteps of another classic TV show 'Only Fools and Horses' and produce some spectacular Christmas specials over the next few years, to keep all the fans happy.  I would love to see how they celebrate Christmas now they are flush!

One funny personal aspect, on Sunday, before the show was aired over in Canada, my fellow's sister gave birth to a baby boy, weighing 10lbs, that made me think Lucy would have a boy, I think it only just that my fellow's sister should call the baby 'bo-bandy'!

I have a feeling if I suggest this name, it will not be appreciated  :D

Cheeseburger Walrus

« Reply #218 on: Jun 13, 2007, 06:03 PM »
The Revenge Of Cyrus will fucking rule (if he returns-which he probably will  :P)
Terry and Dennis's grandma will bust/break them out that'll be pretty funny  :lol:
I hope he returns for Season 8
Peanut Butter and Jayuuum!

This is good tape

knockknock24

« Reply #219 on: Jun 13, 2007, 06:04 PM »
Kris and Cygnus, i repsect you both so much, you type everything that i am too lazy to write so perfectly, couldn't agree with you more. One episode this season i actually laughed out loud and that was the one where lahey decides he wants to get the money and crashes his cop car. I have every trailer park boys dvd and have watched them over and over again. I would say season 5 is the point where they are at their funniest, don't cross the shitline is so classic with all the shit talk. Season 6, after re-watching it, there are still many funny things (ricky bitching at trevor when he can't carry the furniture down the drive-way, asks him if he has bus fare) and it didn't completely lose the mockumentary feel. Some of you who disagree definetly seem like you are way too easily impressed because you think Jacob saying the salamander doesn't taste so good was funny and "classic" which is bullshit. Your sense of humor no offence, probably is fucking immature. I'll still always watch trailer park boys and i watched every episode this season no matter how much i couldn't believe what they did. There were still some funny moments but no where near as much as there used to be, and the story is just too over the top, they just took everything way to far over the top. I look at our opinions and i think of trevor and i bet if he reads this he is sitting there laughing because he agrees with us completely.
« Last Edit: Jun 13, 2007, 06:06 PM by knockknock24 »

kuza

• My guild site for World of warcraft.
« Reply #220 on: Jun 13, 2007, 07:25 PM »
immature? Give me a break, we like the SAME fucking show. Now you're being insulting. And "no offence" but you need to learn how to read. I said, Ricky asking what was wrong with bubbles head, was a classic RICKY line. I happen to believe season 5 was the best season, but that doesn't discount any of the others. I can still enjoy the new aspects of the show without having an immature sense of humor, that's retarded
I like aqua teen hunger force too, does that make me a child? heh
"That's what friends do, they give you fun and stress, otherwise everyone would be Mr fucking Rogers, giving reach arounds to neighbors all day with not a care in the world." -kuza
Yes, play WoW www.divinerightguild.com

Shit machine gun

« Reply #221 on: Jun 13, 2007, 07:54 PM »
Does anyone have anything about Season 7 Episode 10 to add to this thread?  There's lots of "I hate season 6 and 7" threads out there to argue in.

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

bradx

« Reply #222 on: Jun 13, 2007, 08:28 PM »
cunting fuckwits was hilarious.  i got in trouble awhile back for saying i was gonna kick someones grandma for a field goal as a joke.  you never know what people will take offense to and it kinda sucks to have to label every joke with a big IM JOKING sign but you also dont want to hurt anyones feelings i guess.

i think we need a final thoughts on season 7 thread and should keep this one to episode 10 (even if im too stupid to follow my own suggestion)

Shit machine gun

« Reply #223 on: Jun 13, 2007, 09:00 PM »
Just rewatched the showcase 930 episode and at the end, Ricky's yard is decorated with all his weed plants.  They're stuck up on the wall like a weed fence.  Sweet. 

I HATE Conky

tyrowjames

« Reply #224 on: Jun 13, 2007, 09:15 PM »
even though I didn't like Seasons 6 and 7 ... jus want to say THANKS to 'Trailer Park Boys' for always giving me entertainment on Sundays for seven years of my life.

it's been a long time coming, even though it seems fast for me.

also would like to say, I'm glad to see Julian has FINALLY retired.

it's all over...'fuck sakes'.