Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season~7 Episode~10  (Read 74623 times)

Sgt. Boris

Re: Season~7 Episode~10
« Reply #100 on: Jun 11, 2007, 09:50 AM »

Thanks to all they boys for another enjoyable season.
- Will George and Ted seek revenge?

could george and ted become friends with cyrus, terry and dennis?

TrevorLahey

« Reply #101 on: Jun 11, 2007, 10:10 AM »
wow i dont even know what to think here i mean that had to be the best sason yet and why end it when they are so popular? we can all hope now that there will be more and if not it was a great run . Cheers boys you will be missed :beermug:

aalong64

« Reply #102 on: Jun 11, 2007, 10:14 AM »
I really liked that episode. This season as a whole, not so much, but this episode in particular was really good. This really would be a good place to stop the series, although if they are making more, that's good too. The ending was a little cheesy (for instance, the shot where Ricky's just sitting there grinning and nodding) but at the same time it was really nice. I loved Denny Doherty; I'd forgotten that he was going to guest-star in it, so that was a nice surprise.

Overall, I'd say this was a great episode in an otherwise average season of an absolutely amazing show.

ucrdoh

« Reply #103 on: Jun 11, 2007, 10:37 AM »

Thanks to all they boys for another enjoyable season.
- Will George and Ted seek revenge?

could george and ted become friends with cyrus, terry and dennis?

That is a scary thought, but I bet George and Ted are very pissed off. With all five them possibly work together, J ROC and T just might play guns. lol

Shitty Liam

« Reply #104 on: Jun 11, 2007, 11:56 AM »
I don't think this is the end. I think they have made it like this so they can start fresh. Fantastic episode though.
"Life's not fair, Sam. This is real time, not cave time"

Chicken and Banging

« Reply #105 on: Jun 11, 2007, 12:04 PM »
Great fuckin episode.  Hopefully there's more seasons.  Maybe the film crew "just doing a little documentary on Julian's life" will finally finish it and have a screening at the park.  If this is the end...it had a great run.
It Must Be Jelly 'Cause Jam Don't Shake That Way

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #106 on: Jun 11, 2007, 12:10 PM »
what the fuck .. same resolution as last year only alot more cheesy movie magic with the naration added to it..not the worst ep of this season at all but sure is my least fav ending to a tpb season of all the seasons
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

MrLahey

« Reply #107 on: Jun 11, 2007, 12:13 PM »
 :julian: Sadly at least according to this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trailer_Park_Boys that was the last episode.   :6paper:

Cappy

• Location: Blue trailer on the corner........stay off my fackin' lawn!
« Reply #108 on: Jun 11, 2007, 12:15 PM »
Don't trust Wikipedia.
You can't just give up on pulling up your pants!

Perini Scleroso

« Reply #109 on: Jun 11, 2007, 12:31 PM »
You know, as fans of TPB (myself included of course), we have been spoiled by contact on this forum with cast members.  If it was indeed the series finale (which it really looks like it was), many orgsters are disappointed that we did not have specific info that it was coming to an end. I guess it is too much to ask to have this insider info ahead of time, telling us of the plans of the producers/cast of the show.  If we're waiting for any good info from Showcase, we'd have a long wait.

We have not heard any details from people down East, about filming/location/spotting cast members, so if there is more to come, it won't be for next Spring, because they film in the Summer (right?).

Gorilla see, Gorrilla do!

Shit machine gun

« Reply #110 on: Jun 11, 2007, 12:37 PM »
Alright folks, time to jump on the next great Canadian show bandwagon.  I'm taking nominations now.

-Jeff Ltd.?
-Instant Star?
-Robson Arms?
-Corner Shit?
-CBC News?
-Billable Hours?
-Rent a Goalie?

Fuck, our ended show still seems like a more viable option.

I need a screen cap with Lucy's baby in the Randy pants.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Muscular Mayor

« Reply #111 on: Jun 11, 2007, 01:14 PM »
If that was the end, then so be it. A great end to a great season.
BUT - the end to last year could have been looked at as a series finale too. Also the boys have Enemy's and they are all in the same place - George,Ted,Cyrus,Dennis & Terry are all doing time thanks to the boys. Do you really think that any of those guys would be able not to take revenge on the now newly rich Ricky,Julian & Bubbles?

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #112 on: Jun 11, 2007, 01:23 PM »
The ending was a little cheesy (for instance, the shot where Ricky's just sitting there grinning and nodding) but at the same time it was really nice.

Yeah it was, and Ricky's racon was all grown up too!

chickenfinger

« Reply #113 on: Jun 11, 2007, 01:24 PM »
Danke Trailer Park Boys, Danke Canada for making this amazing show.
Season 7 may was a bit different to the others but i liked it very much.

So i hope this wont be the last season, the ending of 7 reminded me a bit of the ending of 6, so maybe there will be another season of this great show.

thinkdontpray

« Reply #114 on: Jun 11, 2007, 01:26 PM »
I am suprised no one has posted this yet. This isnt the last season. I can guarentee that.

Taken from http://thechronicleherald.ca/Entertainment/613752.html

Expect lots more Sunnyvale antics

April 7th, 2007

With season seven set to air, Clattenburg says they’ll be back for production this summer

Any speculation about the imminent seventh season of Trailer Park Boys being its last can be put to rest.

Creator, head writer and director Mike Clattenburg says there are plenty more shady schemes that the lads from Sunnyvale can get up to.

xXNewmanXx

« Reply #115 on: Jun 11, 2007, 01:34 PM »
So is this the end of the show, or will we see more seasons? i mean why would they stop the show now, they could make alot more money doing this show for a few more seasons.  :bubs: :ricky: :julian: :6paper: :beermug: :6paper:

maxsixer

« Reply #116 on: Jun 11, 2007, 01:34 PM »
I thought this season was really cheasy at first, really didnt like the HD camera, kind of what i didnt like movie but by episode three is was cracking up big time!

I was pissed when they said there was going to be season 7 because i thought the last episode of season 6 was kick ass and was a kick ass season all round heard some people didnt like it and was like wtf!!?

now im hooked again i really hope they make another season now without stupid conkey :x he anoys the piss out of me.

bring back cory and trev for just one last episode!!!!!

Philadelphia_Collins

• My Videogame/ Humor Blog
« Reply #117 on: Jun 11, 2007, 01:59 PM »
Great ep, I just though the sappy ending was so unlike any of the other previouse TPB, the shots for the voice overs were espically cheesy. I hope it will grow on me, When I watch the ep a couple more times.

Philadelphia Collins

« Reply #118 on: Jun 11, 2007, 02:03 PM »
Nice link ya fuckin dummy...

I am suprised no one has posted this yet. This isnt the last season. I can guarentee that.

Taken from http://thechronicleherald.ca/Entertainment/613752.html

Expect lots more Sunnyvale antics

April 7th, 2007

With season seven set to air, Clattenburg says they’ll be back for production this summer

Any speculation about the imminent seventh season of Trailer Park Boys being its last can be put to rest.

Creator, head writer and director Mike Clattenburg says there are plenty more shady schemes that the lads from Sunnyvale can get up to.

thinkdontpray

« Reply #119 on: Jun 11, 2007, 02:06 PM »
Eat a dick. The link was working for me the other day.

I figured since everyone here seems to know everything, you would have read the article in April.

Edited by Moderator:  Disregard this sentence from thinkdontpray.  In the article thinkdontpray refers to they do not say they are already filming season 8.  Nor does it say they are planning season 9, rather that it is likely.  And yes that article had already been posted at the Org.

They are already filming season 8. And it says in the article that they're planning on season 9 as well. Straight from Mike C's mouth.

End discussion.

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #120 on: Jun 11, 2007, 02:12 PM »
Sometimes links disappear especially from newspapers etc. No need for name calling. I'll let it slip this time but don't do it again.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

TyLeR420

« Reply #121 on: Jun 11, 2007, 02:33 PM »
Wow amazing episode. Damn im left feeling realy sad now though.. damn :(

Shitty Liam

« Reply #122 on: Jun 11, 2007, 02:36 PM »
babababababababa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!
"Life's not fair, Sam. This is real time, not cave time"

Shit machine gun

« Reply #123 on: Jun 11, 2007, 02:54 PM »
Eat a dick. The link was working for me the other day.

I figured since everyone here seems to know everything, you would have read the article in April.

They are already filming season 8. And it says in the article that they're planning on season 9 as well. Straight from Mike C's mouth.

End discussion.

Too bad that article disappeared from the Chronicle.  i would have liked to read that.  Someone will find er'.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

JimmyTouch

• SLVRhack
« Reply #124 on: Jun 11, 2007, 03:01 PM »
im left feeling sad too. it was a very emotional episode for me...im speechless....

again this episode feels like an ending and i just dont want it to ever fucking end...if this is the last of the boys i just wanna say that they boys and the park family will always be a part of my life...i will never stop loving and watching tpb.

what a great season <3 babababababababammmmmmmm<3

- JimmyTouch

p.s. if anyone can assure me that there will be more of the boys please do so...it will truly make me feel better to hear it. <3 to all my fellow fans.

GOD BLESS SUNNYVALE AND GOD BLESS The TRAILER PARK BOYS <3 my fuck im emotional right now.
"Actually, Ricky...those shifty little bastards they all look the same..nobody will know" ...

"Halloween 1977"