Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: what brand/kind of liquor is it that the boys always get smashed on?  (Read 16818 times)

LMFAO

like you can see it really well in episode 8 from this season, but whenever they get royally smashed, it's almost always that same bottle. label never shown or censored out, so what is it? and is it just a canadian brand of liquor or does anybody know where you can buy it, online someplace perhaps?
 :ricky:

LMFAO

nobody?

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Coleharbourjim

It looks to me like a "Silk Tassel" bottle 1.1l size ??
"I got responcibles now"
06/07 Org Football Fantasy Champion

Shitsnares

I think its usually bacardi fot the clear rum and crown royal for the whisky on special occasions! :6paper:

Salem13

I read somewhere (prolly here) that the liquor in the black label bottle is a state whiskey from western Canada but they put a fake label over a portion of it to make it as though it is a Nova Scotia product.

Knock Knock Boys?

From what I can remember it's usually Bacardi rum and Crown Royal bottles. In season 7 Lahey was drinking from an Alberta Premium whiskey bottle

Hazza

Yeah from season 6 lahey devotes to alberta premium (labelled in TPB as "JEDURE PREMIUM")

In the beginning of "Closer To The Heart" we see Ricky drinking from an unlabelled bottle of Jonny Walker I think.

Julian will drink clear rum but since he only has a "splash of coke" in the drink its probably dark rum.

Ricky will drink anything lol like a dog.
You hear him telling Barb Lahey to "get me a 40 of anything" Which I believe is a 40 ounc/one litre bottle if I'm up on my Canadian terms.

In the Big dirty you see J-Roc driking from a big coke bottle like many kids over here in the uk do lol.

I prefer to rock a glass like Julian down at the old skatepark now and again lol.

hazza
x
...couple of drinks....
www.myspace.com/metalhazza88
www.myspace.com/parklifefilms  (my movie! Updates occur when they happen)