Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season - 7 Episode - 9  (Read 45189 times)

aalong64

Re: Season - 7 Episode - 9
« Reply #50 on: Jun 04, 2007, 06:36 AM »
Wow, Conky looks really creepy now. My favourite part was Ricky thinking Conky bought the food. Along the same lines, I thought while Julian was talking to Conky, Bubbles was paying attention to that, and that Ricky must've been doing all the talking during the conversation and not noticing. "Me and Bubbles just talked about hockey" I laughed at that part.
I was hoping Bubs would snap out of it when he slipped out of the Conky voice, but then Conky betrays everyone?! My guess is that while Bubbles appreciated Julian's support, Conky saw it as an attempt to get rid of him... Or something. I dunno.

Really looking forward to next episode, I was pretty much on the edge of my seat throughout the whole thing.

JimmyTouch

• SLVRhack
« Reply #51 on: Jun 04, 2007, 07:05 AM »
three words: oh my fuck.

this was a great episode. conky is fucked. yes, i did notice every instance that conky was talking at the same time as bubbles LOL. hilarious. i also loved the part where the boys trap lahey and bobandy with the huge net hahah and then ricky sprays them with the hose haha so great ...another day made by tbp.

<3 jt
"Actually, Ricky...those shifty little bastards they all look the same..nobody will know" ...

"Halloween 1977"

shake

« Reply #52 on: Jun 04, 2007, 07:38 AM »
Not bad episode. Some really funny parts. Conky was pretty funny as well... Bubs is totally fucked though. Kinda was stupid how Conky was talking while Bubbles was talking with Ricky and swigging back beer at the same time... it was obviously made to look like Conky is actually a real thing and that's duuuuuuumb.

The Beginning scene was hilarious and so was the scene with the Forest Rangers.

I'll have to rewatch it really soon.

Could have been a vantriloquist trick I guess. I thought the same thing at first. I was like "What the hell?"

I guess so, but if you listen carefully you can hear Bubs' voice in the background at the same time as well.

Seriously? Wow... that's pretty disturbing in a "why???" kind of way.

This had me curious so I went back and watched the scene again and Refuck was right I do think you can hear Bubbles talk while Conky was talking to Julian.  Interesting they are really pushing the Conky is alive thing in movies like 'Magic' and what not. 

Joe Lahey

• Location: I Ain't Straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the Trailer
« Reply #53 on: Jun 04, 2007, 08:06 AM »
I got a kick out of hearing them say their names were Cory and Trevor when they were stopped by the cop. Miss C&T :(

Sam Losco is tough on crime

delta-9

« Reply #54 on: Jun 04, 2007, 08:18 AM »
That was a great episode. i also watched Magic on Friday night AMC. Fats, Corky's dummy doesn't talk by himself for a while. I see they did the Chucky 3 thing happening with the sewing & glue job by Bubs & the stained colouring from the swamp.
I'll have to watch the eppy some more but Ricky shoving the meat dick into the next scene was funny, the whole thing had me belly laughing. Bubs telling Jules & Ricky he thinks Conky has learned his lesson. Lots to see & hear on the second third fourth viewings.

Will the beavers steal the dope for their home?
Is Conky setting up the boys & Bach or just Bach since Bubs is tied in with the crime, don't bite the hand that feeds. I thought this guy was fucking cool up on stage ~ Ricky. I love it!
« Last Edit: Jun 04, 2007, 08:25 AM by delta-9 »

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #55 on: Jun 04, 2007, 08:21 AM »
I wasn't able to make my comments last night after the show, so most of the great things about this episode have already been pointed out; here's my list of things I liked anyway, sucka:

Lahey & Randy caught in the tuna net
Ricky relentlessly spraying the hose in their faces (reminds me of when he squirted mustard at Randy in Closer to the Heart)
Bubbles' continued use of The Scorpion disguise
Phil yelling about how THE DRUG DEALERS have Jacob
The highway cop that wants to bring in the other Boys for obvious violations but has to ask permission
The return of Conky! The art department is magnificent! His partially glued together head, missing(?) arms, overall creepyness. I LOVE how Ricky's eyes look when he sees Conky in the rear view mirror!
The mini graffiti on the box cars
Ricky's cooler returns
Conky begins revenge
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

royale

« Reply #56 on: Jun 04, 2007, 09:01 AM »
Phil Collins' meat is stolen. Has that been announced in any of the previous episodes??

Spose Jacob had to put family ahead of friends. Did Lahey just use that as an excuse to get Jacob to talk?

reveen

« Reply #57 on: Jun 04, 2007, 09:42 AM »
I liked the subtle reference to Hannibal Lecktor when Conky was calling to rat out the boys:
"operator, I have lost the use of my arms and can't dial a phone......"
Also liked how as the episode progressed, Conky was losing more and more of his head.

kuza

• My guild site for World of warcraft.
« Reply #58 on: Jun 04, 2007, 10:10 AM »
I liked the kiss of death conky game Julian.
"That's what friends do, they give you fun and stress, otherwise everyone would be Mr fucking Rogers, giving reach arounds to neighbors all day with not a care in the world." -kuza
Yes, play WoW www.divinerightguild.com

chickenfinger

« Reply #59 on: Jun 04, 2007, 10:29 AM »
Nice episode, it all gets really exciting, how many episodes will be in season 7 ?

hehe conky looks scary.

KarateCollie

« Reply #60 on: Jun 04, 2007, 11:06 AM »
Great ep. but why isn't Ricky more emotional with Conky!!? Loved the part when Conky says who asked you Julian? (Or however that went.) I lmao though!! Man, when they trapped Lahey and Randy with the net over the roof, I almost pissed myself. Can't wait for next week, but a little sad that it's the end of this season. :(
KarateCollie

Perini Scleroso

« Reply #61 on: Jun 04, 2007, 11:32 AM »
Hmmm - I think the funniest thing was the title.
Did not care for the eppy too much, and the end - WTF?

I may have to watch it again, to see if my take is any different.
Gorilla see, Gorrilla do!

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #62 on: Jun 04, 2007, 12:22 PM »
I liked the subtle reference to Hannibal Lecktor when Conky was calling to rat out the boys:
Also liked how as the episode progressed, Conky was losing more and more of his head.

Sorry - I'm a huge Hannibal fan, and for some reason I can't figure out how that's a reference to the series... ? Please enlighten me!
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

Nemesis

• http://www.thecanadianmusicscene.com
« Reply #63 on: Jun 04, 2007, 12:47 PM »
Been awhile since I posted... taking a while to get into season 6 and 7 but 7 has been getting better... love Conky although his reincarnation is pretty freaky... looking forward to next weeks 'sode
Fuck that's good Pepperoni!

Sgt. Boris

« Reply #64 on: Jun 04, 2007, 12:48 PM »
The first time Conky appeared he was able to see things bubbles wasn't looking at

BoTTleKid

« Reply #65 on: Jun 04, 2007, 01:04 PM »
The first time Conky appeared he was able to see things bubbles wasn't looking at

Good point. I remember that part when Conky spots Lahey and Randy's car and calls Bubbles' attention to it. I always just assumed Bubbles had seen it first, and then made Conky tell him it was there... But now that Conky can talk while Bubbles is, I guess I was wrong. Sadly.
-

Nemesis

• http://www.thecanadianmusicscene.com
« Reply #66 on: Jun 04, 2007, 01:11 PM »
Starting to think more about the events... cop walks by Randy and Leahy at the cop shop while Randy is grabbing shotguns and says nothing... Leahy does not even have a roof on the cop car but nobody says anything... amazing railroad setup, how the fuck did they put it into the tube or pipe and get it over the the American side (okay maybe I am getting to picky...)... just like the rangers, all of the American agencies that Conky called would not have any juristiction on the Canadian side... so he must be after Sebastion... I thought they had to get the drugs over right away, why did they fall a sleep, or did I miss something, did they send the drugs already? How are they going to get the cigs back to Canada? Fuck I am getting to critical, just fucking enjoy the show, okay Conky I will...
Fuck that's good Pepperoni!

reveen

« Reply #67 on: Jun 04, 2007, 02:07 PM »

Sorry - I'm a huge Hannibal fan, and for some reason I can't figure out how that's a reference to the series... ? Please enlighten me!

'Manhunter' with the real, and best IMHO Hannibal Lecktor as played by Brian Cox.
Lecktor rigs up the phone so he can dial out of his cell, calls the operator, and tricks her into giving him a phone # he wants, claiming  'I've lost the use of my arms, and can't dial.'

BoTTleKid

« Reply #68 on: Jun 04, 2007, 02:18 PM »
ahhh. i always refused to see Manhunter because Hopkins wasn't in it. I like him best as Hannibal.
-

Shit machine gun

« Reply #69 on: Jun 04, 2007, 02:33 PM »
Starting to think more about the events... cop walks by Randy and Leahy at the cop shop while Randy is grabbing shotguns and says nothing... Leahy does not even have a roof on the cop car but nobody says anything... amazing railroad setup, how the fuck did they put it into the tube or pipe and get it over the the American side (okay maybe I am getting to picky...)... just like the rangers, all of the American agencies that Conky called would not have any juristiction on the Canadian side... so he must be after Sebastion... I thought they had to get the drugs over right away, why did they fall a sleep, or did I miss something, did they send the drugs already? How are they going to get the cigs back to Canada? Fuck I am getting to critical, just fucking enjoy the show, okay Conky I will...

Can't explain Lahey's not getting stopped by the cops.  I think you're right about trying to get the authorities to catch Bach.  He'll have the Swayzie Express in his possession, with all the dope and illegal cigarettes.  The boys will get off free, and SeBach will get the brunt of the legal stuff. 

They sent the stuff over to bach and were waiting for him to send their stuff back.  That's when Bubb's went to bed.  I got a feeling that Skid Row is setting them up, and he's long gone with the dope.  Never trust a long hair.

The water monsters will have a big role to play in the finale.  Maybe the boys will go to jail for killing endangered species.

Can't wait.  Must rewatch now on Showcase.ca

Just thinking about Randy.  Ever since he put the dark pants on, he seems to be turning more and more evil.  Could it be like Venom in spiderman?  Same can be said for Lahey with the dark uniform on.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Vancouver

« Reply #70 on: Jun 04, 2007, 02:57 PM »
SebastianBach should be a regular I say.
Conky ya friggin rat. I hate that lil bastard.
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

stopstearinatmygut

« Reply #71 on: Jun 04, 2007, 02:59 PM »
I think it would be cool if conky is setting up sabastian, or even lahey and randy, he may have figured out that's the only reason jacob came back, and knows they are in the woods. No matter what, even if he(most likely) is ratting out julian and Ricky (maybe even bubbles) next week will be hilarious.some of my favorite parts:

Phil: "It's me phillapdelphia collins."
Jacob being pulled away: "What's going on boys, I'm scared, i'm scared jullian!"
Conky: "hello richard"
Rickys eyes "jullian is that who i think it is?" Julian: "yup"
abrubt randy right before the themesong
phil: "sweet jesus the druggdealers got him again, the god damn druggdealers"
Lahey: "come on Randyman we've got some stlops-stops to make, and then we're gonna hit the road"
Ricky: " We can keep this going all day boys. Oh wait, we can't, cause I goota go make a druggdeal and become rich"
Lahey: "dont worry phil,  jacob important to me as he is to you"
Sabastian: "ciggarettes are better then cash!"

I think this is my favorite season so far. Perfect aside from the loss of Correy and the trevster.
« Last Edit: Jun 04, 2007, 03:15 PM by stopstearinatmygut »

David Heisel

« Reply #72 on: Jun 04, 2007, 03:45 PM »
He'll have the Swayzie Express in his possession, with all the dope and illegal cigarettes.  The boys will get off free, and SeBach will get the brunt of the legal stuff.

And Conky/Bubbles will get the $50,000 reward money
Smoking much dope lately boys? You guys are fucked!

Knock Knock Boys?

« Reply #73 on: Jun 04, 2007, 03:58 PM »
Last night's episode was great, I think this season is as good as any other season has been, but does have a totally different feel to it.

Did anyone else notice Julian spill his drink as he climbed the ladder?

Shitty Liam

« Reply #74 on: Jun 04, 2007, 04:25 PM »
Does anyone else think that they are all going to go to jail after the big fucking whore show? Think about it, J-Roc, T, Lucy, Sarah, George Green and Ray are already in jail, if Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, Lahey and Randy go to jail. It'll be up to Sam to run the park, and it'll most likely go to shit. I think thats what will happen anyway.
"Life's not fair, Sam. This is real time, not cave time"