Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Julians Drank  (Read 32358 times)

IAOTPTPSATPS

Re: Julians Drank
« Reply #25 on: Jul 27, 2007, 11:53 PM »
Oh cool! I wonder how seedy those buds were? LOL it's a shame that it probably pollinated all the local crops then :P

shake

« Reply #26 on: Jul 28, 2007, 12:15 AM »
No kidding, wooden ones like just like that? I haven't seen much of New Brunswick...I only ever saw a utility pole like that next to highway 107. You sure that was New Brunswick? How do you know?

I see Fishy and Refuck already answered but just to let you know answers to questions like these can be found in the FAQ thread.

IAOTPTPSATPS

« Reply #27 on: Jul 28, 2007, 12:21 AM »
that's a Frequently Asked Question? Hehe, I guess no surprise we toke 4 times the world average!

twf4e

• Trailer Park Boys Fan Site (not mine)
« Reply #28 on: Jan 20, 2008, 08:08 PM »
I remember watching one of the trailer park boys dvd's commentarys and ricky was saying .. that he had never smoked dope before and like seen it once at a party .. but I'm almost certainly think they were joking because they said taht when ricky got hit in the nose it was a stunt double and they said that some of randy's gut in that particular season was makeup and stuff .. but they never said it was a joke after they say it .. when it clealy is .. I dont think Rob Wells would admit it on audio because it might result in some criminal action
Bubbles: Why don't you just run your hand all through my cereal after you were holding your bird with it!
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3905/trailerparkboys6zt.jpg[/img]

jakemaster1390

« Reply #29 on: Jan 21, 2008, 12:09 PM »
I remember watching one of the trailer park boys dvd's commentarys and ricky was saying .. that he had never smoked dope before and like seen it once at a party .. but I'm almost certainly think they were joking because they said taht when ricky got hit in the nose it was a stunt double and they said that some of randy's gut in that particular season was makeup and stuff .. but they never said it was a joke after they say it .. when it clealy is .. I dont think Rob Wells would admit it on audio because it might result in some criminal action

The first comment I think may be correct but with doing the show they begand to do it every once and a while.

The comment about randy's gut Was said to be fake in one season but I think the comment was Recended in the commentary of the move beacause so many people believed it so he had to apologize for saying that is was fake in an earlier commentary.

Now in the conky ep with Robb getting hit in the nose, That was no stunt double. That was a joke becasue I rmember they had to use a stunt double for the scene that they ran ricky's car into layhey's trailer in season 3 but the name was in the credits. looking at the credits for the conkey episode, there was no stunt double name so that was Robb Wells. Also in many other commentaries, especially the christmas special, they mention Robb likes to do physical acting and robb is also used to falling in controlled ways due to the fact that  when he was younger he was a good soccer player that he played on a youth national team.
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #30 on: Jan 21, 2008, 12:57 PM »
robb is also used to falling in controlled ways due to the fact that  when he was younger he was a good soccer player that he played on a youth national team.

Lol, acting at falling down is a skill a lot of footballers have!

I meant soccer (sorry, I'm English).  ;)

jakemaster1390

« Reply #31 on: Jan 21, 2008, 02:10 PM »
robb is also used to falling in controlled ways due to the fact that  when he was younger he was a good soccer player that he played on a youth national team.

Lol, acting at falling down is a skill a lot of footballers have!

I meant soccer (sorry, I'm English).  ;)

I really Don't care what you call it. I Prefer Soccer over Football. I actually wonder how that came about
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

JROCSBABYMAMA

« Reply #32 on: Apr 24, 2009, 10:17 PM »
In the marc e video they seem like inexperienced pot smokers to me, like maybe they just gave in for the sake of not breaking character..

OuijasCurse

« Reply #33 on: Aug 31, 2009, 06:27 PM »
I know freakin' somewhere I read Mike Smith saying something like this..

Fans would hand us weed all the time and everywhere, I thought it was cool as hell yea, but not infront of my grandma.

That was also in the same artical that Mike Smith said something about a fan trying to rip some of his hair out to give to her little brother.