Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Julians Drank  (Read 35772 times)

muel33

Julians Drank
« on: May 20, 2007, 06:58 PM »
Is there real liquor in julians drink? also do they smoke real dope in those joints? maybe silly questions but want to kno.

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Re: Julians Drank
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 07:01 PM »
No and No.
Could you work if you were that fucked up? Lahey (John Dunsworth) doesn't even drink.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

bradx

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 07:26 PM »
ricky and julian do smoke weed in real life, here they are firing up the bong with marc emery.
http://www.tpbusa.com/new-stuff/the-trailer-park-boys-smoking-weed-with-marc-emery-in-vancouver/
i dont think bubbles smokes in real life.

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 07:29 PM »
I think he was askin about the drinks and joints ON THE SHOW that are drank and smoked by the CHARACTERS.  What the actor's do in their personal lives isn't any of our business nor should it be.

bradx

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 08:15 PM »
when theres videos posted of "their personal lives" all over the internet it makes it everyones business.  it sure doesnt look like the camera was hidden or anything, and theyre always in character...  john dunsworth has already said in interviews that he doesnt drink, none of this is a secret.

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 08:17 PM »
Everything they do the do IN CHARACTER.  Those video's are of their CHARACTERS not the actors themselves in "real life".
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 08:21 PM by DAF »

bradx

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 08:19 PM »
well then what are you talking about someone discussing their personal lives?  you dont think thats real weed theyre smoking with marc emery?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 08:25 PM by bradx »

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 08:23 PM »
ricky and julian do smoke weed in real life , here they are firing up the bong with marc emery.
http://www.tpbusa.com/new-stuff/the-trailer-park-boys-smoking-weed-with-marc-emery-in-vancouver/
i dont think bubbles smokes in real life.

The way your quote above reads it refers to "real life" so YOU'RE saying Robb and JP do smoke weed in "real life".  What they choose to or not to do out of character in their personal lives is their business.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 08:27 PM by DAF »

Cappy

• Location: Blue trailer on the corner........stay off my fackin' lawn!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 08:26 PM »
Their personal lives are personal, and we should respect that.
You can't just give up on pulling up your pants!

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2007, 08:26 PM »
Their personal lives are personal, and we should respect that.

WERD

bradx

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2007, 08:27 PM »
unless it was fake weed then yeah, they do smoke it in real life.  doesnt matter if they were in character or not, bubs didnt smoke any...  if they didnt want people to know i doubt they would be smoking with marc emery on camera...

« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 08:30 PM by bradx »

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2007, 08:29 PM »
unless it was fake weed then yeah, they do smoke it in real life.  doesnt matter if they were in character or not, bubs didnt smoke any...

Please READ my posts above in regard to the personal life of the actors on this show.  Don't know hoe much more simplier I can make it.

bradx

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2007, 08:32 PM »
theyre smoking with the so called "prince of pot" on camera, unless it isnt real weed or happened in an alternate make believe world, then they really smoke pot in real life.

i dont know how much simpler i can make it.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2007, 09:26 PM »
I doubt they're fake smoking if it's with ME.  I didn't watch, I don't personally care, but if they're in character smoking dope, then they are still smoking dope.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

KarateCollie

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 10:12 AM »
Who really cares? Do you think they made a show about drinkin' and smokin' dope because they're all-mighty Saints? This topic has been answered a million and one times before in other threads! Bradx next time you have the chance, offer them a puff and see what happens. :roll:
KarateCollie

maddog

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 12:38 PM »
Whos give a fuck if they smoke weed in the out of show lives or not crist sake people

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2007, 12:56 PM »
FYI , I saw that video years ago , and I'm pretty sure that it was real. IMHO , they were at Cannabis Canada with Marc E , and I'm sure that ME would not be smoking any fake pot , considering his views on the whole fake pot / High Times controversy.

They chose to be videoed , knowing that it would be aired , so I'm pretty sure that they are not worried if we discuss weather it was real or not.......
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Bubbles420

« Reply #17 on: Jun 11, 2007, 06:57 PM »
Yeah julian and ricky smoke dope in real life, dont know about mike smith, doubt it though.

There is a video on how to make blender hash, with ricky and julian, and its real weed, and hash in the video...... how i learnt how to make the best hash!

And i remember in an interview with julian he said something like "people always ask me, is that real rum in your glass John paul? What the fuck do you think?"

I don't know what hes implying, probably implying that its not real.

Naomi

« Reply #18 on: Jun 12, 2007, 09:08 PM »
I believe on the DVD commentary it's mentioned that the liquor is pop or iced tea.

Foxy J

« Reply #19 on: Jun 13, 2007, 11:57 PM »
Wow, some people get all fiesty in here eh?

I just wanted to answer FN's Q

Could you work if you were that fucked up?

I couldn't work if I wasn't.
I may have called him a male prostitute. I don't remember exactly. But very well he could be a male prostitute. You don't know that. But he got pissed off at me, saying 'Oh, you kidnapped me!' It wasn't kidnapping. So if he's gonna say I kidnapped him, I'm gonna call him a male prostitute.

"When you plant shit seeds, you get shit weeds."

IAOTPTPSATPS

« Reply #20 on: Jul 22, 2007, 02:40 PM »
I'm pretty sure they all smoke real weed on the set as well as in real life as we can all infer from that Marc Emery clip. Sure you can roll cigarettes to look like joints but I know Randy wouldn't be smoking tobacco bongs...smokers can't even handle that! Herbal alternatives or oregano is just weird to smoke and we aren't sure what harmful effects they might have anyway. It looks like some of their weed is fake though (like the buds from season 7), but the field from season 4 is definitely real...what's interesting is I recognize a wooden electrical pole that briefly appears in one of the scenes (I used to live near dartmouth) so I know what highway that field was next to. Stuff grows everywhere don't it?! haha. And as if they get Rita MacNeil to work around real weed plants!

Whos give a fuck if they smoke weed in the out of show lives or not crist sake people
I care actually. I rather not have to hide to smoke something I shouldn't be ashamed of doing in the first place and I applaud everyone that isn't shy about letting everyone know they enjoy it.

I could rant for hours and hours on this topic but I have to point out a few things because I know so many are out of the loop on this issue. Marijuana isn't harmless no doubt (nothing is in fact), but just because the mental effects of a drug are more "out there" than alcohol it doesn't necessarily follow that it's more harmful physiologically. In the strict sense, it's less toxic than aspirin (THC has a lethal effect in body mass concentrations far exceeding acetaminophen), but of course popping the odd aspirin is more than likely healthier than smoking everyday. Shucks, I'd be smoking and probably high right now if it weren't for my recent health problems for which marijuana doesn't dull the pain but rather seems to amplify the symptoms. Anyway I just wish people would actually think about the topic. Maybe I'm cranky but I get irritated when I hear someone say they've never taken drugs but drink alcohol.
« Last Edit: Jul 22, 2007, 03:06 PM by IAOTPTPSATPS »

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #21 on: Jul 27, 2007, 10:58 PM »
Pot field in season 4 was in New Brunswick. They have utility poles there too. ;) :lol:
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
Such a happy human race"

IAOTPTPSATPS

« Reply #22 on: Jul 27, 2007, 11:37 PM »
No kidding, wooden ones like just like that? I haven't seen much of New Brunswick...I only ever saw a utility pole like that next to highway 107. You sure that was New Brunswick? How do you know?

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #23 on: Jul 27, 2007, 11:48 PM »
"Hollywood came calling while Clattenburg was standing in a field full of hemp. He was shooting the end of season four in New Brunswick, where the boys were cultivating a giant field of weed."

Taken from an article in this thread...

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6335.0

Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
Such a happy human race"

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #24 on: Jul 27, 2007, 11:50 PM »
Also, if you have the season 4 DVD check out the Behind the Walls special. I believe that is where he mentions that the field is in NB and that it is a field of industrial hemp owned by a farmer out there.
Follow me: @MattRichBedard