Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 7 - Episode 6  (Read 42774 times)

Hofy

Re: Season 7 - Episode 6
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2007, 12:13 PM »
http://www.mininova.org/tor/704167

Here's the episode 6 torrent in the episode 6 thread.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/704167

This thread is not for torrent shit. leave this thread for discussing the actual episode.

Ease up, dickweed.   I tried clicking on the link to torrent thread and it keeps asking me to log in.  WTF?  I AM logged in.  In fact none of the forum links work on this thread.  They all go to a blank log on screen.

So, Thanks Brian1175!!  :D :beermug: :6paper:

TyLeR420

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2007, 12:30 PM »
LOVED this episode. Deffinet upgrade from them other episodes in season 7. I was laughing through the whole episode.  :6paper: :D

TyLeR420

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2007, 12:36 PM »
Also i dident think they were going to use model trains to smuggle the dope i thought they were goin to use real trains. Wow lol thats going to be awesome seeing the model trains hauling the weed hahah damn :6paper:

Chicken and Banging

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2007, 12:45 PM »
Great episode even though it did not having any of the other supporting cast.  The scene with Bubbles eating smoked salmon was great.  Lots of hilarity with Ricky and his pants.  I think it was funnier with him not saying "FUCK" every time he fell down in the water because I think he was trying to make the Darwin point and seem smart despite constantly falling down.
It Must Be Jelly 'Cause Jam Don't Shake That Way

Shitty Liam

« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2007, 02:10 PM »
Fucking brilliant episode. I don't want to say it's the most I have laughed at TPB ever, but it defiantly comes close.

Highlights...

- Ricky falling down the bank, I thought it was much funnier that he didn't react, as you would expect.
 - Jacob and the meat dicks staving in the woods.
 - "Rock the Mitchell", that was great, Ricky playing air guitar  :ricky:
 - Bubbles' smoked salmon.
 - Bubbles holding up Ricky's trousers.

Fucking awesome episode!!!
"Life's not fair, Sam. This is real time, not cave time"

bluntwrap79

« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2007, 02:38 PM »
lol another great ep... I love seeing Ricky interact with the camera guys... And bubs putting the weed under the hood...
Ricky: it works like a vaporizer we'll get stoned therough the vents on the way there
Bubs : that's fucked!

The boys seemed to be stocked up for meat this ep - they must have hit the super market hard before they left...
Bubs eating the smoked salmon was great..

And the way the meat dicks and jacob made the tunnel for under the water.. they seem to be pretty bright... Although I can't help but wonder if they are going to fuck the boys over...
I loved Rickys non reaction to falling in the water... I was picturing him back when he was a security guard collecting the carts the way he was so pissed... This time.. Nothing! His track pants got fucked over good though

Shit machine gun

« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2007, 02:52 PM »
The boys seemed to be stocked up for meat this ep - they must have hit the super market hard before they left...
Bubs eating the smoked salmon was great..

I was wondering that myself.  They must be still stealing meat, or living off the haul from Brother's Deli.  I cracked up when Ricky threw away the steak because juice or something leaked on it. 

The salmon part was the weirdest for me.  Bubbles was acting a little fancy and crazy all at the same time.  Sipping wine out of a thermos (assumed).
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Knock Knock

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2007, 03:02 PM »
Ricky: it works like a vaporizer we'll get stoned therough the vents on the way there
Bubs : that's fucked!
I shouldent have bothered spending hundreds on a volcano  :lol:
Best episode this season,Although some more of the cast should have been involved,
I cant wait to see how things play out when Lucy has Randys baby.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 03:06 PM by Knock Knock »
Fuck off ive got work to do

carrie1880

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2007, 03:03 PM »
Oh man, I missed this one and it sounds so awsome

bluntwrap79

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2007, 03:05 PM »
I think bubs just might be losing it.. I mean he was doing the cabbage patch out in the middle of the forest... "Oh yeah oh yeah"....lol

Shit_Hawk

« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2007, 03:34 PM »
With only 4 epis left, aren't they going to get the rest of the cast involved more?  There still has to be something going on at the airport w/ Lucy, J Roc, and T...how else are they suppling the Scrilla Villa?  Lucy and Randy are having a baby and since the epi when we found out Ricky seems to have forgotten about all of that.  Doesn't it seem weird that Lahey is just sitting back and watching all of this... I see him being the downfall of it all. 

P.S. The alien Trevors and the Forrest Rangers should sacrafice themselves to the grizzly whores and do us all a favor.

Thats my 2 cents
"Peanut butter and jaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm!"

Snoopythefuckdog

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2007, 04:01 PM »
Episode 6 Kicks ASS!!!  I think its the best ep so far this season.. Loved the blair witch references they used.. And watchin Ricky and Bubbles try to get out of the river was hilarious.

Can't wait for the next 4 episodes..

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2007, 05:24 PM »
With only 4 epis left, aren't they going to get the rest of the cast involved more?  There still has to be something going on at the airport w/ Lucy, J Roc, and T...how else are they suppling the Scrilla Villa?  Lucy and Randy are having a baby and since the epi when we found out Ricky seems to have forgotten about all of that.  Doesn't it seem weird that Lahey is just sitting back and watching all of this... I see him being the downfall of it all. 

P.S. The alien Trevors and the Forrest Rangers should sacrafice themselves to the grizzly whores and do us all a favor.

Thats my 2 cents

I'm confused. I was talking to my work colleagues today and they all were really disappointed with last night's episode... I'm beginning to miss Lahey...

bluntwrap79

« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2007, 05:50 PM »
I'm missing JRock and T they are really under used it's almost like they are being phased out... I think their story line being Co-Daddys and Gankin luggage from the airport could have been huge this season... Don't get me wrong shipping weed over the border to Sebastien Bach is funny in it's self I just feel they could branch out the story lines... That and we need to see more with Lucy and the Cheeseburger Walrus' and the baby situation... I have bets on the baby being a boy coming out with a big ol' hairy belly...

rid420

« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2007, 06:34 PM »
I'm hoping that some of these story lines don't get touched on more this season. 4 eps doesn't seem like enough to tie up all the storylines without rushing some of them. This is hopefully a sign of another season coming after this. I have seen mentioned that this may be the last season. But I don't believe it.... TPB is too good to end so soon!!! This ep was great, keep 'em coming MC !!

Maybe Conky will come back in the last ep !!

"Good Good, whole wheat shreddies"
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 06:36 PM by rid420 »

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2007, 06:39 PM »
Maybe Conky will come back in the last ep !!

fuck that dick !!!!!!!!!!!

Hofy

« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2007, 08:25 PM »
Another great episode. 
Love the Blair Witch reference and Ricky's Track pants.
Watching them eat all that meat is like one of our grill outs.

Am I the only one who sees Jacob and the meatdicks as young Juilian, Rick and Bubbles NOT Corey and Trevor?

Yes, I too, miss the rest of the cast.

maddog

« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2007, 09:09 PM »
you can't just give up on your pants ricky lol

kuza

• My guild site for World of warcraft.
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2007, 09:21 PM »

Anyone else notice the wrong tense of "You are" yet? I'm hoping that contraction mistake was on purpose   :beermug:
"That's what friends do, they give you fun and stress, otherwise everyone would be Mr fucking Rogers, giving reach arounds to neighbors all day with not a care in the world." -kuza
Yes, play WoW www.divinerightguild.com

bradx

« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2007, 09:27 PM »
hahaha i was wondering what it said at the bottom

kuza

• My guild site for World of warcraft.
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2007, 11:29 PM »
I re-watched the episode again. I give it 5 :6paper: out of 5. JC was great with his night cam. Only 4 left this season? That sucks, I really hope there are more seasons to come.
"That's what friends do, they give you fun and stress, otherwise everyone would be Mr fucking Rogers, giving reach arounds to neighbors all day with not a care in the world." -kuza
Yes, play WoW www.divinerightguild.com

Muscular Mayor

« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2007, 03:50 AM »
I don't know why people are so upset about the Alien Trevor's though. they are just a couple of non speaking extras that do Jacob's donkey work. They are'nt designed to replace anyone. I'm interested in the Julian/Jacob situation. Maybee it's only because Julian likes the idea of being a role model to someone, and the fact that he has lost Corey & Trevor now but... He does seem VERY fond of Jacob, and Jacob doesent look anything like Phil Collins. We all have suspicions about who Trinity's real dad is. Perhaps Sexian spread his seed all over Dartmouth when he was Jacobs age...

The Episode? Fantastic stuff 5/5

JustLikeRicky

« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2007, 10:15 AM »
Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, I thought this episode was hilarious.

Two things that I caught:

- doesn't a model train need a full circle track in order to function?  The circuit must be complete in order for the electricity to flow and make the train run.  How are they going to make the train go if the track isn't complete?

- Ricky, Julian and Bubs found Jacobs clothes in the woods (hanging on the tree)... he even commented "Why the fuck would they take their clothes off in the middle of the woods?".... but at the end of the episode, they're all clothed again!

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2007, 10:23 AM »
Weren't they wearing the upholstery from the Monte Carlo? Ricky mentioned that the upholstery was gone when he fell into the water & got a look into the car.
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

JustLikeRicky

« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2007, 12:07 PM »
Weren't they wearing the upholstery from the Monte Carlo? Ricky mentioned that the upholstery was gone when he fell into the water & got a look into the car.

Ya I think the two goons were wearing the upholstery but Jacob was still wearing his black jeans/black shirt.