Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 7 - Episode 6  (Read 42331 times)

bradx

Re: Season 7 - Episode 6
« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2007, 07:14 PM »
its the internet.  people are bitches.

Hofy

« Reply #126 on: May 22, 2007, 02:07 PM »
Movie???

I don't think you are allowed to talk about the movie in the Season 7 Episode 6 thread.

Jarska might get angry.

Anyway I thought the torrent for this episode was great. Had 300 seeders and I downloaded it in no time.

Hoffy, I seen you downloaded the torrent, how were your speeds?????

I dont know how my speeds are.  I just start it and go away for a few hours to do other stuff around the house. 
I just d/l ep7 this morning.  I got home at 5am from work  and fired up the torrent.  Then I went to bed.  I woke up around 10am  and it was all done.

maddog

« Reply #127 on: Jul 23, 2007, 12:23 PM »
hey while bubbles was rocking a piss what mitchell song was ricky rocking?

shake

« Reply #128 on: Jul 23, 2007, 12:28 PM »
Go For A Soda

maddog

« Reply #129 on: Jul 23, 2007, 10:52 PM »
K thanks shake

hawkluvbeer

« Reply #130 on: Jul 17, 2008, 01:00 PM »
Time to bring this thread alive again. I have a few questions that I think pertain to simple geographical jargon. Being from the states, or maybe just being me, I've never heard someone use the term "bird" referring to their man parts. So this leads me to Jacob at the beginning of the show, stopping the car to pee. What does he say actually?  It sounded like he said "I have to stomp a rock piss." or "I have to stop a rocket piss"  Any help...and yes you can laugh at me if its a regular saying up North. My spanish teacher used to always laugh at me when I tried to sound spanish words out loud. He said I sounded like how Cheech sounds to Americans. Anyway I'm going to post a few other things I've heard as I go back and try to listen a little more closely. Someone could make some money with a TPB translator.

trice

« Reply #131 on: Jul 17, 2008, 06:38 PM »
The first time I heard Bird for the male private parts, was in the Conky episode when Bubbles said he glued a wing to his bird :)

walterx2

« Reply #132 on: Jul 18, 2008, 04:27 PM »
I'm from PA and we have always called it a bird here.
« Last Edit: Jul 18, 2008, 05:59 PM by walterx2 »
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #133 on: Jul 18, 2008, 05:06 PM »
I'm from Oregon and I have heard it being called a bird.

jakemaster1390

« Reply #134 on: Jul 18, 2008, 06:17 PM »
To me Bird Means two things.

Meaning One-Bird as referring to the man organ

Meaning Two-Bird as giving someone the bird Referring to the middle finger held up to say fuck off.
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #135 on: Jul 18, 2008, 09:34 PM »
So this leads me to Jacob at the beginning of the show, stopping the car to pee. What does he say actually?  It sounded like he said "I have to stomp a rock piss." or "I have to stop a rocket piss" 

I haven't gone back to listen to it, but he may be saying something along the lines of: 'I have to stop to rock a piss' just meaning he has to pee of course.
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

hawkluvbeer

« Reply #136 on: Jul 19, 2008, 01:29 AM »
So this leads me to Jacob at the beginning of the show, stopping the car to pee. What does he say actually?  It sounded like he said "I have to stomp a rock piss." or "I have to stop a rocket piss" 

I haven't gone back to listen to it, but he may be saying something along the lines of: 'I have to stop to rock a piss' just meaning he has to pee of course.
In this same episode, Bubbles goes to the bathroom just before seeing "bears" in the woods while Ricky is rocking out to Mitchell. I think he says the same thing.  "Rock a piss" has now become part of my vocabulary. What an easy way to draw my boys to TPB.

champsky12

« Reply #137 on: Sep 10, 2008, 10:15 PM »
Does anyone know the song that Jacob and the two alien trevors were listing to in the beginning of the episode before they send it to the river.

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

champsky12

« Reply #139 on: Sep 10, 2008, 10:23 PM »
thanx

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #140 on: Sep 10, 2008, 10:34 PM »
You can thank Jakemaster for doing a fantastic job on researching the songs and providing a comprehensive list. I just pointed you in the right direction. :)
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

jakemaster1390

« Reply #141 on: Sep 17, 2008, 08:49 AM »
Yeah. I Kind of got tired wondering what those songs were myself so I went on a mission to figure out everything I could. Now I must only complete the episode guide and then this site will really be set
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #142 on: Jan 04, 2012, 02:21 AM »
   Not my favorite ep. The Blair Witch shit and the fuck goofs just ain't funny to me. I do get some yucks outta seeing the boys galavanting around the woods but fuck, I miss the airport! Is it awesome this year?
   Robb Wells is a fuckin comic genius! How many takes do you think it took for the scene where Ricky keeps falling down the slope and into the river?
   Don't believe Bubbles when he says he doesn't feel bad about Cory and Trevor going to the insane place. Maybe he doesn't want to admit it in front of the boys or even to himself. Seems reflective of the fact that he's all fucky in the head at this point.
  Funny how the Amnerican camp dicks don't even notice the camera crew when they're right on top of them.
   Glad Shitmachinegun gave a rundown of the logistics of the model train tunnel. I had to wonder "If TPB were the real world how would that work??..."
   Fuck, this ep made me hongry!  :6paper: :6paper:
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then