Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 7 - Episode 6  (Read 42391 times)

chowyo123

Re: Season 7 - Episode 6
« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2007, 10:39 PM »
So far i'm loving all of season 7. I thought it'd be hard for me to watch without Corey and Trevor, but it's not too shabby.

LastRide

« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2007, 11:43 PM »
I just got watching last episode and I thought it was pretty good. Overall its been a good season. It does look like J-Roc and T are getting the shaft this year for appearances. Maybe J-Roc and T should have took over Corey and Trevors spot. It might be funny with them 2 hanging around the boys.

Rosie

« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2007, 01:35 PM »
Hello everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I watched episode 6 Sat night (have to wait for it to appear via Torrent before downloading and getting a chance to watch it, don't you just hate having to do paper work on week nights !).

I was crying with laughter when Ricky stated (after falling in the water and trying to get out with his underpants exposed) that it was " the survival of the fitness".

I think that was one of the funniest, cringeworthy verbal faux pas yet, also very funny was Bubbles efforts to keep Ricky's track suit pants up for him!

The only thing I had a problem with was the tunnel for the train track  :)  It would be an extremely difficult task to achieve this (especially when high on wacky backy! )  :)

But, that is just logic kicking in, it has no place re: TPB and who cares really, I really loved this eppy.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2007, 02:08 PM »

The only thing I had a problem with was the tunnel for the train track  :)  It would be an extremely difficult task to achieve this (especially when high on wacky backy! )  :)

I've actually spent time thinking about how they'd do this and it is possible if they had a boat.  Without a boat, not so much likely.  First you'd have to assemble the sections of the track and slide it into the pipe, adding sections of pipe and track simultaneously, while keeping it out of the water.  The problem with the pipe they used is it is not 100% waterproof at the joints.  Had they used a more rigid pipe, and had it all together and just dropped it into the river with both ends on the shore, it would likely float in the river.  there would have to be something to weigh it down in the middle.  It could be done, but at a great expense.  Engineers rule the world.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Rosie

« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2007, 02:13 PM »
Hello Machine Gun.

Thank you for the explanation! :lol:

newportrider

« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2007, 03:15 PM »
I'm also in the minority, because I didn't find the last 2 episodes funny at all.  I think they need to get back to their base characters and SHARE some of the spotlight, because the movie also left a lot to be desired. JMO

brian1175

« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2007, 12:27 AM »
Movie???

I don't think you are allowed to talk about the movie in the Season 7 Episode 6 thread.

Jarska might get angry.

Anyway I thought the torrent for this episode was great. Had 300 seeders and I downloaded it in no time.

Hoffy, I seen you downloaded the torrent, how were your speeds?????

Jarska

« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2007, 01:18 AM »
hehe  :lol:
"Holy fuck, purple squirrels!"

golfinwithflames

« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2007, 09:27 AM »
Fuck-Goofs!

Bubbles stretching out his hamstrings right in Ricky's face was fun.

The beaver smacking the fuck out of the fuck-goofs was also worth a monitor snarf.

They had just three hotdogs left. They were full as fuck. There are three starving shitiots lost in the woods. What do they do? Slam the 'dogs so they can say they ate it all. Priceless!

Cappy

• Location: Blue trailer on the corner........stay off my fackin' lawn!
« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2007, 09:51 AM »

The only thing I had a problem with was the tunnel for the train track  :)  It would be an extremely difficult task to achieve this (especially when high on wacky backy! )  :)

I've actually spent time thinking about how they'd do this and it is possible if they had a boat.  Without a boat, not so much likely.  First you'd have to assemble the sections of the track and slide it into the pipe, adding sections of pipe and track simultaneously, while keeping it out of the water.  The problem with the pipe they used is it is not 100% waterproof at the joints.  Had they used a more rigid pipe, and had it all together and just dropped it into the river with both ends on the shore, it would likely float in the river.  there would have to be something to weigh it down in the middle.  It could be done, but at a great expense.  Engineers rule the world.

I may be wrong but doesn't the track only work if its a connected circuit?
You can't just give up on pulling up your pants!

Shit machine gun

« Reply #110 on: May 18, 2007, 10:00 AM »
that's been discussed earlier in the thread I believe.  Some people say the train only needs a power supply.  Guess it all depends on the make of the Swayze Express.

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Rosie

« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2007, 01:06 PM »
that's been discussed earlier in the thread I believe.  Some people say the train only needs a power supply.  Guess it all depends on the make of the Swayze Express.

Hello everyone.

Whilst we are on the subject of Patrick Swayze and in particular the disclaimer that is displayed before the latest episodes, does anyone else feel that Mr Swayze must be a real stick-in-the-mud and lack a sense of humour to insist on making it clear he has not been a part of and/or given permission for his name to be used re: TPB?

If I were Mr Swayze I would be honoured to be associated with the show in any form.

I am going to be a little bit naughty here and say, any actor who allows himself to be associated with the following immortal, mega cringeworthy line from a certain film (I will not mention the name)  has no right to be so blasted picky and so high handed now.

"Nobody puts Baby in the corner"...........Yuk!

shake

« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2007, 01:16 PM »
It may be that Patrick Swayze was never contacted about it and doesn't even know about it.  I don't know if he has been contacted but I think the disclaimer is funny, maybe they just wanted to show the disclaimer.  Hopefully we will find out the story in an article or on next year's DVD commentary.

Rosie

« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2007, 04:26 PM »
It may be that Patrick Swayze was never contacted about it and doesn't even know about it.  I don't know if he has been contacted but I think the disclaimer is funny, maybe they just wanted to show the disclaimer.  Hopefully we will find out the story in an article or on next year's DVD commentary.

I feel bad now!

You may well be right, the whole thing may just be a joke.  it would be interesting to know and I have no problems apologising if need be. :)

Smokey McDoob

« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2007, 04:33 PM »
I doubt Swayze is hip enough to have even heard of the show, much less seen it, much much less appreciate it.

JustLikeRicky

« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2007, 04:36 PM »

Hello everyone.

Whilst we are on the subject of Patrick Swayze and in particular the disclaimer that is displayed before the latest episodes, does anyone else feel that Mr Swayze must be a real stick-in-the-mud and lack a sense of humour to insist on making it clear he has not been a part of and/or given permission for his name to be used re: TPB?

If I were Mr Swayze I would be honoured to be associated with the show in any form.

I am going to be a little bit naughty here and say, any actor who allows himself to be associated with the following immortal, mega cringeworthy line from a certain film (I will not mention the name)  has no right to be so blasted picky and so high handed now.

"Nobody puts Baby in the corner"...........Yuk!

I think the intention is to be funny.  It says that "PATRICK SWAYZE" has not authorized use of him name anywhere in the show.... but they are using his name right in the DISCLAIMER!  It's meant to be funny.  That's like saying "JACK" doesn't want me to use his name -- but I just did!

urungus

« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2007, 08:56 AM »
I think the intention is to be funny.  It says that "PATRICK SWAYZE" has not authorized use of him name anywhere in the show.... but they are using his name right in the DISCLAIMER!  It's meant to be funny.  That's like saying "JACK" doesn't want me to use his name -- but I just did!

Yeah, I think it's like how they deliberately went overboard with blurring things out a few seasons ago.  Just trying to be funny, not really for legal reasons.

Burger Whore

« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2007, 02:24 PM »
I thought the whole thing is a goof/inside joke because of the whole Patrick Swayze/Julian thing

bradx

« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2007, 03:43 PM »
in the show its spelled swayzie

Kahnweiler

« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2007, 09:33 AM »
Hi there. Long time no see. Greetings from Sweden and yada yada yada...

Six eps have now passed and all I have to say is... IT SUCKS. Seriously.

Ep 1: What happend in this ep? Nothing really. They stole some meat and tried to make a living. OK for being the first ep of the season I guess...

Ep 2: Lucy is pregnant ant Randy is the father. OK, kinda interresting, but this is the first and apperently the last time we heard about it.

Ep 3: They nail those cops. Mhm... Woho... Eh... Yeah, whatever.

Ep 4: Rickys dad is put in jail. We havent heard anything about it since. The boys went to some boring train convention.

Ep 5: Now shit is finally starting to move! Best episode so far. It only took five eps...

Ep 6: They spend all their time walking around in the forrest loking for the jerkoffs. Veeeery funny...

IT SUCKS SOM BAD! Damnit. And I guess the season is over soon. How many eps will there be? I sure hope the remaining episodes will be better than the ones we've seen so far.
Bible Pimp: “Can you read, my son?”
Bubbles: “That depends. Can you go fuck yourself?”

Jarska

« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2007, 09:50 AM »
why are you watching it then?  :lol:
"Holy fuck, purple squirrels!"

Shit machine gun

« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2007, 03:30 PM »
why are you watching it then?  :lol:

My sentiments exactly.  Perhaps it's a good time for Kahnweiler to stop watching the show so he's not dissappointed by the rest of the year.

I HATE Conky

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2007, 03:42 PM »
Let's not forget that these are 22 minute episodes of a Sit Com ... I think that we get a lot more outta these episodes then any other show of this length
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2007, 06:08 PM »
that was a fucking cool episode.

i'm fuckin' excited to see tonite's :D
-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

maddog

« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2007, 06:39 PM »
do people always have to complain bout this season like shit we get it u don't like it best season so far in my opinion