Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 7 - Episode 6  (Read 42414 times)

cat-dog

Season 7 - Episode 6
« on: May 13, 2007, 01:17 PM »
the way she goes..
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

braveheart

Re: Season 7 - Episode 6
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 03:44 PM »
Can't wait to see this after lasts weeks show

What awaits us in the woods??

AaronfromWpg.

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 06:39 PM »
Maybe conky............

maddog

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 07:24 PM »
can't wait

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 07:26 PM »
only 34 minutes left to wait!!
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Slip

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 07:31 PM »
I cant wait to see this one  :D

dope-growing-kraut

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 07:49 PM »
 Hello. im a tpb-fan from germany.  how can i watch the new episodes.  the episodes on showcase dont work for me.    is it possible to download se07 ep06 with a  torrent. where can i find it..      sorry for my bad english.                please help me
trinkt mehr krombacher-pils

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 07:55 PM »
I'm sure a torrent will be up in a few hours......
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

shake

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 07:55 PM »
You should be able to find a torrent for ep 6 in this thread.

http://70.47.117.206/forums/index.php?topic=7490.0

There should be one available shortly (about half an hour) after the episode plays.  It starts in 5 minutes.

dope-growing-kraut

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2007, 08:01 PM »
Thank you!!!  fucking great
trinkt mehr krombacher-pils

TyLeR420

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2007, 08:21 PM »
Im excited to see what went down once they got in maine..

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2007, 08:26 PM »
Great episode so far.

I loved the little advertisement thingy.

Bubbles: Your watching Trailer Park Boys on Showcase... they don't take the swears out.

~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

ERAERAgnomsayin

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2007, 08:31 PM »
Hi, is episode 6 for season 7 going to be avaible on those torrents after the show like right now? so 10:00 est about? cuz I cant catch a later show isu essay........ and I dont have any more dope so no point watching later show if I see this one baked. (trying not to blaze at night bad burn out = sleep)

shake

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2007, 08:33 PM »
Jacob and the two dumb guys were really funny in this one. 

They played a Tragically Hip song “The Drop-Off”early on, and the Kim Mitchell song they were rocking out to was “Go For A Soda”.

slam420

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2007, 08:40 PM »
i hope the torrent is on soon after...came on pretty quick last week!!!
if the person who does the torrents is reading...pls get it up quick lol and people downloading...please people, help seed too hahaha thanks everyone!!!

In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey.  The monkey will spank us.

bradx

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2007, 08:40 PM »
be glad if theres a torrent at all, big deal if you dont get to watch it until tomorrow, crybaby.  if it was up to the network you wouldnt be seeing it at all until next year when the dvd comes out.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2007, 08:49 PM »
This thread is not for torrent shit.  Please just check the regular torrent sites and leave this thread for discussing the actual episode.

Now on to the show..

I really enjoyed it, considering the fact there were very few other characters in the ep.

Ricky falling was the funniest I've laughed all season.  And the pants not staying up was awesome.
Smoked Salmon, all the meat, ceasar salad... these boys are rocking the campsite.

Can't wait to rewatch this one for a change.  Was happy with the dum dums too.  Jacob really pulled off the blair witch cam.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2007, 08:50 PM »
As much as I like to see Ricky with no pants on, I just wasn't feeling this episode at all.

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2007, 08:52 PM »
Man, I need to watch this one again, I know I didn't catch everything that was said; Mum was laughing her head off at parts & I had to ask what was being said. Maybe I need my hearing checked? ;)

Ricky falling is always going to crack me up! Add to this his pants falling off, GOLD! :lol:

Although I like Conky, I'm glad he didn't come back.

I'm still not a huge fan of the 'Alien Trevors.'
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

KarateCollie

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2007, 08:52 PM »
Jacob and the "Fuck-Dummies" were good in this ep! I kept waiting for things to get going though. Not one of my faves, I'm sorry to say. The funniest part was Ricky falling all the time. He didn't curse much though when he was falling, like he always does, that seemes odd, but anywho we'll see what happens next week!!
KarateCollie

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2007, 08:53 PM »
More man bum (of the Ricky persuasion) for Tiggy & Melba! ;)
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

slam420

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2007, 09:00 PM »
This thread is not for torrent shit.  Please just check the regular torrent sites and leave this thread for discussing the actual episode.

lol chill the fawk out dood....im new here...sorrrrrryyyyyyy...after this post NO MORE TORRENT TALK FOR ME!!

be glad if theres a torrent at all, big deal if you dont get to watch it until tomorrow, crybaby.  if it was up to the network you wouldnt be seeing it at all until next year when the dvd comes out.
pffffff i asked nicely!!!!  if i could do the torrents myself, i would gladly do it.  I like to help other people out.  I know i would want it right away, so my actions would reflect that.  I think you are being the crybaby here.  It was just a simple request.  Can't hurt to try. 

In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey.  The monkey will spank us.

aalong64

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2007, 09:00 PM »
This episode was quite a change of pace. I mean, it was still enjoyable, but IMO it was a little sub-standard. I'm sure people will disagree though.

On the plus side, the episode had a ton of funny parts; I particularly liked Bubbles' line "my legs are all crinky-cranked" or whatever it was, when getting out of the car. I liked Julian feeling bad and admitting that he liked Jacob, plus they talked about Cory and Trevor a bit.

The things I didn't like: Bubbles going "aw yeah, aw yeah" when he found the track. But the main thing that bugged me was that this episode just seemed sort of unnecessary; it felt pretty short, because not too much was accomplished in terms of story, or even much action, or anything. The boys look in the forest for Jacob and friends, and find them. Did that really need to take up a whole episode?

Don't get me wrong, it was still a very entertaining show and I had fun watching it, but it wasn't one of my favourites.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 09:00 PM by aalong64 »

digitaldreams

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2007, 09:14 PM »
you seem upset bro , many of us can watch it VIA 91 sat , but many dont have an FTA in the usa ..Chill Out ... Now Give Me Two smokes you smuck........

Now on to the show..

I really enjoyed it, considering the fact there were very few other characters in the ep.

Ricky falling was the funniest I've laughed all season.  And the pants not staying up was awesome.
Smoked Salmon, all the meat, ceasar salad... these boys are rocking the campsite.

Can't wait to rewatch this one for a change.  Was happy with the dum dums too.  Jacob really pulled off the blair witch cam.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2007, 09:16 PM »
Dude I'm not upset.  There's at least 3 different threads on this site relating to torrents.  Most people come to this thread to read about the episode, not people asking if the torrent is up yet.  Feel free to come back and discuss the episode to your heart's content after the torrent is up.

Here's one thread in case the search function isn't working

http://70.47.117.206/forums/index.php?topic=7490.0

and another one

http://70.47.117.206/forums/index.php?topic=1914.0
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 09:20 PM by Shit machine gun »
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"