Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 7 - Episode 5  (Read 48149 times)

I Was Gettin Changed

Re: Season 7 - Episode 5
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2007, 01:48 AM »
Im starting to think Trailer Park Boys have jumped the shark as they say.

David Heisel

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2007, 01:56 AM »
Jacob's lackeys were credited as "Alien Trevor #1" and "Alien Trevor #2"  :lol:
Smoking much dope lately boys? You guys are fucked!

reveen

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2007, 02:09 AM »
Is it just me, or does it seem as though Bubbles is getting crazier and crazier as this season progresses? I've got the feeling of impending doom...
Loved this episode. Phil(edelphia) Collins has got to be one of my favorites -next to Rickey.
Don't know about the 'fucked by bears' stuff at the end, and seeing Julians ride dumped in the lake. Looks pretty ominous....

Smokey McDoob

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2007, 02:30 AM »
So I watched it again.  Philadelphia and Tom Collins eh.  Not the best acting performances from those two.  And what happened to J-muthaf**kin-Roc, T, Sarah and Lucy? 

I dig the whole "Pot Train Caper" and all, but I care a lot less about Phil, his son, and his son's lackeys then what might be goin on with the ladies, J-Roc and T.  Priorities, MC!

viper

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2007, 04:53 AM »
Season 7 is Really Disapointing me, The show has become a farce of what it once was, i am embarrased to to a fan of this.

Episode 5 was the worst.. guess they did jump the shark, please Mr. Clattenberg end the show before it becomes more of an embarassment..

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2007, 06:17 AM »
The last 2 episodes for me have been quite strange, I'm not sure how to take them in just yet so I'll save any evaluation on them until I've seen the whole season.

Pretty much sums up how I'm seein' things Melba.  Things are definately "different" this season and I'm not sayin' that's a bad thing but I just need to get the full picture before I can really know how I'm feelin' about the season.  One thing I was VERY sad about in this episode for sure .... no Sarah AGAIN.

BTW - what's with Bub's hittin' the liquor hard  :shock:.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 06:18 AM by Drunk_As_Fuck »

LMFAO

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2007, 06:54 AM »
i'm waiting for this one to finish downloading before i give my thoughts on it.

and although the season's definitely had some high spots and damn funny moments so far, i really think it should've ended with season 6.

KarateCollie

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2007, 07:00 AM »
This ep. was certainly different to say the least. Tom Collins is the worst actor ever, even worse than the Flappy bird brothers in season 5. He was driving John Paul's car though, which was neat. Didn't flow very well, we'll see if next week's ep. impresses me more.
KarateCollie

Jarska

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2007, 07:25 AM »
Weird episode..

But some good stuff too:

+ those male posters at laheys office  :lol:

+ Bubbles

+ and always funny "Rickyisms"

and then:

- Jacob and those two idiots ("Alien Trevor #1" and "Alien Trevor #2")  :(

- Tom Collins

- where is lucy and sarah?

waiting for the next episode, hopefully it's better  :)
"Holy fuck, purple squirrels!"

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2007, 08:07 AM »
got a few chuckles out of me but overal nothing special about this ep..

was that singing that sam was trying to do?

the ep seemed so all over the place..
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

openliquor

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2007, 08:26 AM »
Not sure what to think of the story arc...I'll have to watch it again.
- The "Jacob immitating Julian" thing is really funny. We all knew a cool guy like Julian, and tried to be cool like him: some more than others.
- Jacob trying to "take charge" of the dummies: funny.
- Lahey wrestling Sam: there was a "quest for fire" cave man joke in there...listen close.
- What kind of cop-shop is this? They boys are smoking and drinking, K-9 eating garbage, sexy posters (were they Ted's?)
- Julian and Lahey are Shit-Brothers!

One little thing I have noticed this season: Even though Lahey isn't chasing Sexian as hard as before, he always tries to put his hands on Julian's pecs when he's talking seriously. Julian keeps brushing off the advances in disgust.
"excuse me gorilla, we da fuck out!"

Joe Lahey

• Location: I Ain't Straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the Trailer
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2007, 09:09 AM »
Couple a thoughts after first viewing

They said Hi to "Donny" as he drove by
Ricky pissed about scratches on the shit mobile then wails on it with a hockey stick
Jim s Posters in his office are signed by the performers
Jacobs only got pop in his glass then Julian pores some of hisown  in it
Sweaty Randy doing bong hits everywhere. Was that the Honey bear bong?
Sam Losco is tough on crime

David Heisel

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2007, 11:11 AM »
I have a suspicion Julian may be encouraging Jacob to emulate him so that if a witness describes Julian to the police, Julian can have Jacob take the heat and goto jail.  :julian:

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2007, 11:21 AM »
I have a suspicion Julian may be encouraging Jacob to emulate him so that if a witness describes Julian to the police, Julian can have Jacob take the heat and goto jail.  :julian:

Very good observation David.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

RaveenisGod

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2007, 11:55 AM »
I really enjoyed this episode.  Had some really funny stuff in it, i am so far enojying more of the collins family, the only time phill pissed me off is in Three good men are dead (i think) when he burbs at like 10 different spots, slightly annoying, and although tom collins was a "bad actor" i think it added to his funniness.  I had the biggest laugh when lahey grabs sam and says:

"Do you remember the fire Sam? The Quest for fire!!!"

Very funny stuff .  I hope the bubbles acting crazy leads somewhere decent,  not too out of this world. Enjoying this season threw and threw!
"Cos if the right hook comes out crazy muthafuckers like you get knocked out. Don't be lookin me in the eyes boy...I ain't got no candy for you....nooooo candy except for the right hook. You want some candy"?  Bernie Sanford

PEislander

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2007, 12:01 PM »
Great episode....i like how things are changing.....can't expect the same foolishness week after week....no one said it had to be a comedy.....even tho i find every episode may not have the comedic appeal....if the script isn't always funny...theres always somethin crazy goin on in the scene....season 7 is good in my opinion

Ms Vee

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2007, 12:47 PM »
I enjoyed the episode.  Sam's singing was so bad, it was good. :P
I think the episodes keep getting better and better. Have they ever had a cliff hanger before?

David Heisel

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2007, 02:03 PM »
Have they ever had a cliff hanger before?

Sure, the end of season 4 when Lahey blows up the trailer while Ricky is in it.

Propane, Propane! Its time to start the flame!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 02:07 PM by David Heisel »

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2007, 02:20 PM »
This episode had a lot of funny parts but it just seemed so different to me. Not like the other 4.
I really don't like any of the new characters introduced in the episode but I guess the jokes Ricky made about them made it kind of worth them being there. Shit like Cock-a-doodle Ketchup Chips and Rooster Bald Headed thing.
I like Jacob but I don't like him acting like Julian and Julian sticking up for him. Makes no sense to me. Its like Julian wants a follower :?
It did kind of seem like a setup episode. I hope the next one is totally brilliant after seeing this. Hopefully Tom Collins drowns trying to save Jacob and the goofy looking meat dicks drown too. Some how Jacob survives and goes back to his old self :lol:
The first 4 episodes were awesome. This one seemed like I was watching a season 4 episode :(
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2007, 02:30 PM »
Phil's overacting is hilarious. I love when he freaks out, but it seems really fake. that's the funniest stuff for me this season. as far as I can tell his bad acting is on purpose. he was supposed to be hitting Ricky's car with a ladder, but just sort of swinging it above his head. Funny!
i have to agree with most everyone though, this episode didn't do it for me. It's not very funny. I don't know why we think Conky's coming out of the swamp the Monty Carlo is in, because wasn't the swamp Conky got buried in quite small, and very close to the park? I got the impression the swamp Jacob and co drove into was big and far away, thus being missing. Unless they're dead in there, which is just kind of over the top.
Can we have one fucking thread where someone doesn't bitch about Bubbles being "too different"? Thank you.
Why? it's true. I guess we're supposed to think he's going crazy again, but it's really sad that such a funny, stable character has been turned into a psychopath. I used to like how you could watch TPB and almost think it's real, because the characters were so genuine and what they dealt with was so simple. But from season 4 on, it's become obviously a show. I decided to look past that though and enjoy what's there. Some episodes do it for me and others don't.
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

Shit machine gun

« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2007, 02:30 PM »
Maybe Jacob couldn't handle the rum and coke, and ran into the swamp.  I doubt they're dead.  Maybe fucked in the arse by bears, but not dead.  Oh, and you can be sure as fuck that Conky will be coming up in that car when they pull it out.  Stupid fucking shite.

Refuse to rewatch this episode.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

KarateCollie

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2007, 02:32 PM »
I wanted to add that I love the beginning with Bubbles and Ricky passing the bong via the train. That was funny! I noticed the posters signed as well, which makes me wonder who actually owns them?!lol  Can someone explain the "Mustard Tiger" title?
KarateCollie

Shit machine gun

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2007, 02:39 PM »
Phil had a tiger shirt on when his other son was there and Bubbles said there's mustard all over the shirt, aka Mustard tiger
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2007, 02:40 PM »
Bubbles called Phil a Mustard Tiger because he had mustard all over his shirt that had a massive picture of a tiger on it.
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2007, 02:42 PM »
I used to like how you could watch TPB and almost think it's real, because the characters were so genuine and what they dealt with was so simple. But from season 4 on, it's become obviously a show. I decided to look past that though and enjoy what's there. Some episodes do it for me and others don't.

i kind of gave that explenation to my couz yesterday to explain him why the movie looks so weird, he hadnt seen much at all from the show before ..

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"