Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 7 - Episode 5  (Read 52101 times)

whatreyalookinatmygutfer

Re: Season 7 - Episode 5
« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2007, 07:56 AM »
I just need to figure out what scorpions song is in the end of the episode I really wanna get that cd or download it or something...can someone help me out here

:6paper::beermug::perv1:
"Mr. Lahey I got soap in my eyes!!!"

moncton velvet smooth

Re: Season 7 - Episode 5
« Reply #176 on: Jan 02, 2012, 12:37 AM »
MVS 2012 TPB-A-THON
 "The Mustard Tiger"
   I think Tom Collins was brought in to be a skinny manic prick who fucks with the Boys and who the audience loves to hate. It's a void created by the kinder, gentler, soberer Jim Lahey.
   Love that Ricky knows Bubs would rather rock a brew than a glass of wine. "Read my mind, Ricky."
   How about the oversaturation of the "MISSING" flyers? Three on one trailer, all hung at different angles. The work of a baked Randy, no doubt. His excessive pot smoking seems to be another attempt to cover the comedy void left by a sober Lahey. Jim Lahey, that is. How bout Barb this ep? Is her state at the end a clue as to where the hell she was all Season 5?  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :perv1:
    Love that Bill may be Shitty but he's still a gentleman.
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then