Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 7 - Episode 5  (Read 47576 times)

Shit machine gun

Re: Season 7 - Episode 5
« Reply #150 on: May 10, 2007, 01:18 PM »
Lower your glass in front of Julian
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Mr Lahey

« Reply #151 on: May 10, 2007, 02:02 PM »
We don't need any more Sebastien Bach - this show is supposed to be funny.

Bring back fuckin Cyrus, Terry and Dennis. Those guys were funny as fuck.

Needs more development of the  Randy + Phil cheeseburger business venture and Ray to get out of jail.

Lahey needs to get fired from the force and go back to being a drunk trailer park supervisor. This was when he was at his best and the show was the funniest.

Jarska

« Reply #152 on: May 10, 2007, 02:17 PM »

Needs more development of the  Randy + Phil cheeseburger business venture and Ray to get out of jail.

Lahey needs to get fired from the force and go back to being a drunk trailer park supervisor. This was when he was at his best and the show was the funniest.

i'm with you, no more Sebastian!  :evil:
"Holy fuck, purple squirrels!"

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #153 on: May 10, 2007, 09:17 PM »
I just rewatched e-5 , and I gotta say , I don't see why folks seem down on Tom so much . He did well , for a debut. Besides , he has a really cool car!  8)
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

shake

« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2007, 09:27 PM »
Yeah I had no problem with him.  I didn't realize it was Mike O'Neill until Sarah posted it was :)

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2007, 10:28 PM »
I will admit, he helped out with a pretty funny joke.
"Looks like he ate Philadelphia." :lol:
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2007, 10:41 PM »
Yeah I had no problem with him.  I didn't realize it was Mike O'Neill until Sarah posted it was :)

Same here.  I wondered what he had up his sleeve as he was up in Julian's face with the threats  :shock:.  Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out .............

David Heisel

« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2007, 10:53 PM »
ok, crazy conspiracy theory time..... just want a record that I suspected this in case it actually turns out to be true....   I suspect Bubbles may be in some way involved with Jacob's disappearance.

Evidence he may be up to something:

Motive: Bubs tell Ray, "I think maybe I should be doing my own jobs, that I plan."

Bubs swilling away on his wine sees right through Ricky and Julians attempts to get him to help them with the train and quickly retorts: "Ricky, you don't have to try to trick me... we are gonna run this train into the US.  And make no mistake about it, that world record will be mine."

Opportunity: Bubbles provided Jacob and the two idiots with their directions, and sent them to Shitty Bill (who may be assisting Bubbles with his plans)

Am I just reading to far into this, or does anyone think this may be a possibility?
Smoking much dope lately boys? You guys are fucked!

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2007, 10:57 PM »
Hey man .. this is TPB so ANYTHING is possible :).  Good observations and theroy ......... time will tell - ONLY 5 MORE NEW EP's THIS SEASON :(.

McFuckKnuckle

« Reply #159 on: May 11, 2007, 01:55 AM »
Hello you guys.

I see a lot of people waiting for the latest torrents, there is no need
you can watch them online with no fuss at all.

I havent read the rules of the forum yet, so I hope I dont fuck up by putting the links in here.
 http://www4.alluc.org/alluc/tv-shows.html?action=getviewcategory&category_uid=850

and here
http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/108

Love the show but a few of the new season episodes wernt that funny.
"Knock Knock"

Snoopythefuckdog

« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2007, 02:16 AM »

Sebastien Bach - Still don't know who this guy is and I don't care. The whole smuggling dope plot with toy trains to him is lame

He's the lead singer from The Scorpions.. Badass 80s band

Nope, lead singer of Skid Row until 1999. The band is still currently together but he is doing solo stuff now along with touring with "Guns'N'Roses"

Yea, thats what I meant. thanks for correcting me

royale

« Reply #161 on: May 11, 2007, 02:31 AM »
I think one of the things that maybe turning a lot of people off (and I'm only speculating here) is that the Collin's family have all been introduced far too quickly.

Phil was never a mainstream character and we only even knew him as Phil (correct me if I'm wrong) but we all of a sudden realise that he had two sons, his name is Philadelphia and he is going into business with Randy selling burgers. The only major part he had previously was in S06E06 (Gimme my fucking money or Randy's dead) when he was literally used as a bullet shield to protect Ricky (end of episode).

So all of a sudden when have to get our heads around the fact that Phil is going to be in all the new episodes, also, that he has 2 sons which have been introduced in consecutive episodes. What's next? Another son/daughter/wife/ex-wife in S07E06 (not to mention the other new characters that have already been introduced). I feel it could have been a little more gradual cause it is taking the focus off others that have been in the show since the beginning and were mainstream.

Royale

senor boogie woogie

« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2007, 03:07 AM »

I like ther Phil Collins character. Ever since the last episode (7x05) I've called him the "Mustard Tiger" and this should be his new nickname.

I also love Sam Losco! There should be more of him.

aalong64

« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2007, 03:52 PM »
ok, crazy conspiracy theory time..... just want a record that I suspected this in case it actually turns out to be true....   I suspect Bubbles may be in some way involved with Jacob's disappearance.

Evidence he may be up to something:

Motive: Bubs tell Ray, "I think maybe I should be doing my own jobs, that I plan."

Bubs swilling away on his wine sees right through Ricky and Julians attempts to get him to help them with the train and quickly retorts: "Ricky, you don't have to try to trick me... we are gonna run this train into the US.  And make no mistake about it, that world record will be mine."

Opportunity: Bubbles provided Jacob and the two idiots with their directions, and sent them to Shitty Bill (who may be assisting Bubbles with his plans)

Am I just reading to far into this, or does anyone think this may be a possibility?

That's an interesting theory. I interpreted the "don't try to trick me, world record is mine" line differently. I thought that Ricky and Julian were using reverse psychology, as first Bubbles said he didn't want to do it. Then they mention the world record and he's all for it.

stopstearinatmygut

« Reply #164 on: May 11, 2007, 06:01 PM »
Lower your glass in front of Julian

respect

maddog

« Reply #165 on: May 11, 2007, 08:03 PM »

Cyrus Dennis and Terry meh Bach is better and funnier

Mr Lahey

« Reply #166 on: May 11, 2007, 08:32 PM »
I think one of the things that maybe turning a lot of people off (and I'm only speculating here) is that the Collin's family have all been introduced far too quickly.

Phil was never a mainstream character and we only even knew him as Phil (correct me if I'm wrong) but we all of a sudden realise that he had two sons, his name is Philadelphia and he is going into business with Randy selling burgers. The only major part he had previously was in S06E06 (Gimme my fucking money or Randy's dead) when he was literally used as a bullet shield to protect Ricky (end of episode).

That's rubbish. Phil was one of the best things about season 7 if you discount this episode.

Phil has been in earlier episodes loads of times which you obviously have not seen. Lahey has always referred to him as Phil Collins.

First saw him when the boys rob furniture from his motel which is a great episode ("what you lookin at my gut fer??". He also appears as a taxi driver and when he land kayaks with Randy and tries to tempt him back on the burgers.

royale

« Reply #167 on: May 11, 2007, 09:13 PM »

That's rubbish. Phil was one of the best things about season 7 if you discount this episode.

Phil has been in earlier episodes loads of times which you obviously have not seen. Lahey has always referred to him as Phil Collins.

First saw him when the boys rob furniture from his motel which is a great episode ("what you lookin at my gut fer??". He also appears as a taxi driver and when he land kayaks with Randy and tries to tempt him back on the burgers.

I'm not saying that he has never appeared before, just that he was never mainstream. I can tell you I have seen all episodes up till present so I know when I have seen Phil. I don't think you've grasped the concept of what i'm trying to say.

mark1515

« Reply #168 on: May 12, 2007, 02:15 PM »
pretty cool epi

- Driving bong tokes to and from each other with the train  :lol:

- "Hes rockin your look hard julian"   :bubs:

- Ricky scaring the meat dicks away with the handgun

- "Your drinking pop?  POP?!"  :ricky:

- "looks like he ate philapelpea"  :lol:

Jarska

« Reply #169 on: May 12, 2007, 02:50 PM »
- "Hes rockin your look hard julian"   :bubs:

- "Your drinking pop?  POP?!"  :ricky:

- "looks like he ate philapelpea"  :lol:

Great "lines"  :lol:

"Holy fuck, purple squirrels!"

Refuckulator

« Reply #170 on: May 13, 2007, 01:12 PM »
When I was the Bubbles Mansion yesterday, they had taken down Conky... wonder why?

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #171 on: May 13, 2007, 01:18 PM »
To burn him at a Victoria Day bonfire hopefully.  Was the shed still there?

Refuckulator

« Reply #172 on: May 13, 2007, 01:32 PM »
I think so... I truthfully can't remember. The go kart was and so was the Green Bastard suit and the Tux.

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #173 on: May 13, 2007, 01:52 PM »
I'm hoping that the removal of Conky does NOT mean we'll be seeing "it" anytime soon on the show.

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #174 on: May 13, 2007, 02:00 PM »
I hear that they are planning a spin off show. "The Conky and Bubbles Variety Show"
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?