Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 7 - Episode 4  (Read 32916 times)

ILoveLucy

Re: Season 7 - Episode 4
« Reply #75 on: Apr 30, 2007, 10:31 AM »
The highlight of the episode for me was when Ricky went up to Sebastian Back at the autograph table and asked him where he could score some weed.

Sebastian: "Oh, I don't do drugs"
Ricky: "Yes you do"

I just about fell out of my chair.

Joe Lahey

• Location: I Ain't Straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the Trailer
« Reply #76 on: Apr 30, 2007, 10:35 AM »

There Were New Hampshire plates on the cars in the restaurant Parking lot NOT Maine
It was 240 on the side of the truck not 420
Bubbles didn't put any money into the pay phone to make the call Collect Call?
Sam Losco is tough on crime

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #77 on: Apr 30, 2007, 10:46 AM »
Hot Hamburger Sandwiches ...$4.20 !  :D

And

Lotto 420

I see a game in the future , "Spot the Season 7 420 references"
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

bradx

« Reply #78 on: Apr 30, 2007, 11:19 AM »
sebastian bach was great.  i dont think he smokes in real life, hes a health nut.  the cover of high times with him on it was great.  i think he's cast as a likeable asshole, kinda like most of the other characters on the show.  that scorpions thing had me laughing out loud.  our band's singer always wanted to have a scorpions cover band called the "rock you like a hurricanes"

i think this is my favorite episode so far this season
from the way ricky was sleeping out the side of the shitmobile hes lucky he didnt get his face ripped off from skidding on asphalt.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #79 on: Apr 30, 2007, 11:25 AM »

There Were New Hampshire plates on the cars in the restaurant Parking lot NOT Maine
It was 240 on the side of the truck not 420
Bubbles didn't put any money into the pay phone to make the call Collect Call?

The truck did say 420.  In black electrical tape.  Ever hear of tourists.  People from NH are allowed to eat at a fake diner.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #80 on: Apr 30, 2007, 11:28 AM »
........  Bubbles didn't put any money into the pay phone to make the call Collect Call?

That would be why they call it a "collect" call ;).

chips`lets`go

« Reply #81 on: Apr 30, 2007, 12:13 PM »
........  Bubbles didn't put any money into the pay phone to make the call Collect Call?

yes but if it were a collect call as you people call it, wouldn't Julian have to speak to the operator first when he answers, to give permission for the call to be charged ? Continuity is important to me too, but i can let it go with TPB.
"b17 bomber stuck to my bird"

Smoke_A_Pound

« Reply #82 on: Apr 30, 2007, 12:35 PM »
Didn't really like this week...

Shit_Hawk

« Reply #83 on: Apr 30, 2007, 01:00 PM »
With Randy being fired and Ray in jail... new trailer park supervisor?  Maybe Sam returns?
"Peanut butter and jaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm!"

Jarska

« Reply #84 on: Apr 30, 2007, 02:23 PM »
With Randy being fired and Ray in jail... new trailer park supervisor?  Maybe Sam returns?

Lahey is fired from the "force"... And he becomes supervisor (again, but this is only a guess)
"Holy fuck, purple squirrels!"

mark1515

« Reply #85 on: Apr 30, 2007, 03:51 PM »

Ive ate at that restarant that Ray and bubs where in lol

Cool.  Where is it?

Its just out side maine

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #86 on: Apr 30, 2007, 04:56 PM »
Well, it was certainly different! I didn't think I was going to enjoy it (particularly after last week's ep, which was awesome). There were some great moments - Bubbles' drunken phone-booth squatting was great, and Sebastian Bach wasn't nearly as annoying as I expected, he did quite a good job.

I'm looking forward to seeing what is happening to Bubbles, though maybe we can guess...

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #87 on: Apr 30, 2007, 05:06 PM »

yes but if it were a collect call as you people call it, wouldn't Julian have to speak to the operator first when he answers, to give permission for the call to be charged ? Continuity is important to me too, but i can let it go with TPB.

Whell , we presume the operator computer asks for his name  because he says " Bubbles", then the phone rings , Julian answers "Hello" , then it cuts back to Bubbles , and they start conversing. I'm guessing that we miss the 2 seconds where Julian realizes that it's a recorded voice , and authorizes the call with a push of the #1 , or a quick "Yes" .
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

bradx

« Reply #88 on: Apr 30, 2007, 05:25 PM »
ive noticed these kinds of things before, but the show is only 22 minutes long so its probably heavily edited.  of course julian would accept the charges so theres no reason to show that.

however, bubbles drank a 12 pack of beer without leaving the phone booth?  hope he had a couple piss jugs with him, drink a 12 pack, piss a 12 pack.  aint nobody drinking 12 beers without pissing.

mark1515

« Reply #89 on: Apr 30, 2007, 06:42 PM »
ok, so um 

Why do people think conkys coming back after watching that epi?

I noticed at the end when he was huming he did sound like conky but i wasnt like "whoa, conky must be coming back"

did i miss something else? i watched it twice :)

Anyway it was an awsome epi

PS: I just remember that i used the phone both that bubs got drunk in lol

urungus

« Reply #90 on: Apr 30, 2007, 07:18 PM »
sebastian bach was great.  i dont think he smokes in real life, hes a health nut.

He definitely smokes in real life, he's an outspoken weed proponent and that was a real issue of High Times.

Great episode, I liked it much better than the last one.

Anyone else notice Sebastian getting denied on the high-five attempt with Bubbles, shades of C&T.

Also Ricky turning down Sebastian's autograph was hilarious.

Bubbles is headed for a meltdown... should be interesting.

bradx

« Reply #91 on: Apr 30, 2007, 07:21 PM »
cool, thanks for the info.
i love talking about shit i dont know anything about like its fact.  isnt that what the internet is all about?
anyways, at least i can admit when im wrong.
new season resolution : post something inaccurate in every show thread this season.
cheers!

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #92 on: Apr 30, 2007, 08:20 PM »
A good episode... not as good as last weeks though.. but still was pretty damn funny. I missed it but was able to download today. Took 48 mins but it was worth it.

Anyways thankfully it will be on again on Wednesday at 9:30 and I'll be taping it.

~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

TyLeR420

« Reply #93 on: Apr 30, 2007, 10:22 PM »
The episode wasent very accurate about bangor.. well bangor never ever has that many people around and bach deffinetly wouldent ever go there for a train convention and deffinetly just wasent convincing with the george bush picture in the back.. i think that was just for laughs.. but yeah this episode  wasent the best but oh well we have next week.

zendez33

« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2007, 12:18 AM »
Well I like the episode, few things I liked:

Ricky drinking from the washer fluid container
The 420 references
Ricky yelling at the people getting their cars searched at the border
Bubbles Hair
Ricky's Camp at the train show lol
Sebastian Bach / Patrick Swayze train feud

This episode was defiantly a setup for next week ..... I cant wait, think we are in for a treat!!  :

Delta Shit Hawk

« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2007, 01:48 AM »
Why do people think conkys coming back after watching that epi?

I noticed at the end when he was huming he did sound like conky but i wasnt like "whoa, conky must be coming back"

did i miss something else? i watched it twice :)

Bubbles' little laugh and especially his humming at the end of the episode sounds eerily similar to Conky's "Reveen" (and subsequently, "Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse...") song just before he gets his head blown off by Julian in Sam Losco's veterinary clinic.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 01:50 AM by Delta Shit Hawk »

jwaschke

« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2007, 02:24 AM »
The highlight of the episode for me was when Ricky went up to Sebastian Back at the autograph table and asked him where he could score some weed.

Sebastian: "Oh, I don't do drugs"
Ricky: "Yes you do"

I just about fell out of my chair.

same here, omfg I laugh my ass off everytime I watch it.  It is one of my more fav episodes, the look on everyones' face when sebastian was talking about the "fucking cool trains in Bangor, Maine" haha.

Friends of the Road ROFL

These guys are on a roll this season, and whats up with the 420's in the episodes, like the price of meat, price of the sandwiches?

Refuckulate the Carbonator

mamboboy

« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2007, 08:40 AM »
Good episode, although sebastian bach did slow the pace down a little - would have been a little more fun if the boys had planned on stealing the swayze express
Even though Ray always uses the same lines, he just makes me laugh more and more. I like the fact that everything he does, he does for himself...even though he'll make it sound like he's doing it for others. What happened to the chair?

I loved the campsite scene too, especially when the camera pans out and you see the fire burning hahaha

I can also confirm that Conky will be making a return. You see, a few weeks before S7 started, the photos on the official site had one of Conky glued back together (like a smashed vase), they took it down pretty sharpish though

My guess is Bubbles collected the smashed up Conky after he got his head blown off, and then spends the time since repairing, and glueing him back together...and now it's complete, Bubbles is starting to go a bit crazy again!

I just wish the episodes we're longer than 20 minutes :(
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 08:42 AM by mamboboy »

Shit machine gun

« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2007, 09:00 AM »
SPOILERS DUDE
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

urungus

« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2007, 10:12 AM »
Even though Ray always uses the same lines, he just makes me laugh more and more. I like the fact that everything he does, he does for himself...even though he'll make it sound like he's doing it for others. What happened to the chair?

I think he abandoned the chair after he got busted for workers comp fraud.  No point in it anymore...

Since he got a three month sentence, do you think that means no more Ray this season?