Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 7 - Episode 4  (Read 32469 times)

shake

Re: Season 7 - Episode 4
« Reply #50 on: Apr 29, 2007, 11:15 PM »
REMINDER, we have a thread for torrent links here

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=7490.0

The border crossing is actually the security gate at CFB Shearwater....and the train show is at Cole Harbour Place. I can see that parking lot from my deck and watched them set up last summer, I remember the crew having a party that was very noisy that night. And there really is a model train show held there every year.

Cool thanks for the insights Jim. 

Vancouver

« Reply #51 on: Apr 29, 2007, 11:43 PM »
I loved Bubs face when Rays getting arrested and they put out the piss jug :D :D And his hair HAAA!  I liked SebastianBach, great guest appearance, I hope they have lots more. I also like that they took a  "trip outside" the Park.
And yes, its true, ya completely clean out your car before crossing the boarder and they just let ya go. Then ya need an American hook-up :6paper:
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

lanfisher

• Lan's MySpace
« Reply #52 on: Apr 29, 2007, 11:47 PM »
It was funny how when they got back to the park Ricky was hanging out the door of the shitmobile, sleeping, with dead bees or something stuck to his face.
"Why don't you just pretend you're a little squirrel, Ricky?"
"Why don't you pretend you're someone fucking off, Bubbles!"
"Fuckin' tell me to fuck off."

TyLeR420

« Reply #53 on: Apr 29, 2007, 11:51 PM »
Fuckin windows wouldent play it and divx played up to 16.. gonna have to get another player.. so far its alright.. aint nothing like bangor maine.. their isent flags all around and pictures of george bush and restuarants called restuarant.. and boy is bubbles changing alot lately.. and i dont care to much for the movie type cameras they have now.. but still i love eharing them say bangor maine.. but thats what i dont like about this season is

-The new camera shit

-Bubbles acting a little different

:(

Oh well i still love  it

Rocket Surgeon

« Reply #54 on: Apr 30, 2007, 12:15 AM »
There's a Lotto 420 sign in the restaurant... :420:
"We're all victims of our own gene pools.  Somebody must have peed in yours"

feijoa

« Reply #55 on: Apr 30, 2007, 12:16 AM »
try vlc player it is the best player out there google it

thanks for megashare link

reveen

« Reply #56 on: Apr 30, 2007, 12:27 AM »
Not so shit hot tonite IMHO. No Lahey, no Rickey-isms, no Phil Collins, no Randy, Lucy, Sarah, Jacob....... etc., etc.
I didn't laugh until the piss jug showed up.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan, but I 'spose it's almost impossible to sustain the super high level of hilarity in the first 3 episodes.
Maybe next week............

lanfisher

• Lan's MySpace
« Reply #57 on: Apr 30, 2007, 12:38 AM »
I thought it was a good episode. It would have been nice to have all the characters in the storyline, but it wouldn't be feasible to have every character go to the US all at once in this case.

I bet once everybody has another watch, especially within the context of an entire Season 7 viewing, it will be much more enjoyable. I thought there were tons of good moments in this one. I'm sure we'll start seeing the rest of the characters real soon. Apparently the next episode is called The Mustard Tiger or something like that, and I'm wondering if that will be the name of Phil & Randy's cheeseburger trailer.
"Why don't you just pretend you're a little squirrel, Ricky?"
"Why don't you pretend you're someone fucking off, Bubbles!"
"Fuckin' tell me to fuck off."

Becca

« Reply #58 on: Apr 30, 2007, 01:37 AM »
... Sebastian was more annoying than he was funny, and what was being worked up at the end there pisses me off... :(

To me that's the whole joke, though.  Sebastian and his cheesy 80's rock persona and the screeching voice was too funny.  The way he banged his head when he was introduced at the train show had me laughing out loud.  I loved that exchange between the geeky kid and Sebastian.  That and Ricky turning down an autographed pic of Sebastian.  "No, I'm good, thanks."   :lol:

Bubbs getting shitfaced in the telephone booth while playing on-the-phone trivia.  And his camera! Heh!

I get a tad grossed out whenever I see another piss jug.  I swear I'll never drink apple juice again thanks to Ray.

And like shake said, there is a thread for torrent links.
It's Teeeeeeeeee-shirt time! CAB'S HERE, CAB'S HERE!  I think we have a Situation.

shake

« Reply #59 on: Apr 30, 2007, 01:52 AM »
... Sebastian was more annoying than he was funny, and what was being worked up at the end there pisses me off... :(

To me that's the whole joke, though.  Sebastian and his cheesy 80's rock persona and the screeching voice was too funny.  The way he banged his head when he was introduced at the train show had me laughing out loud.  I loved that exchange between the geeky kid and Sebastian.  That and Ricky turning down an autographed pic of Sebastian.  "No, I'm good, thanks."   :lol:

Yeah I loved the look on Bach's manager's face when he broke into his Scorpions song, he was like "what a dick, I don't want to hear this".  Bach was a good sport, he made himself look like a dick for the good of the comedy, anything for a laugh as it were.

Ricky:  “My fuck he’s cool Julian” or "Mother fuck he's cool Julian.  Or something like that.

Bubbs getting shitfaced in the telephone booth while playing on-the-phone trivia. 

Ha a plug for Reitman and rightfully so Meatballs was an a great Canadian movie and the first starring role for the great Bill Murray.  Great movie, great performance by Murray and great soundtrack on said movie.

Delta Shit Hawk

« Reply #60 on: Apr 30, 2007, 02:07 AM »
Wasn't Bubbles humming the "Ravine" song at the end? I think Conky's back!

Ms Vee

« Reply #61 on: Apr 30, 2007, 02:17 AM »
This episode was great!

"Ladies Of The Evening"

[spoiler]Bubbles is beginning to remind me of a certain little... thing..........[/spoiler]
Yes, that's what I thought too!  I loved Bub's hair, so Jack Nicholson.  Thought it was a really good episode.

David Heisel

« Reply #62 on: Apr 30, 2007, 02:22 AM »
I hope they hold the Swayze Express ransom!  Is it possible that they are going to start smuggling dope into the USA and and cigs back to Canada?  If so, interactions with the border gaurds could replace the previous police presence of Lahey, Green, and Ted.  Many possibilities!  Can't wait to rewatch it over breakfast.

Some stuff I noticed:

Shitty Bill's logo on the doors of Ray's new rig.

Bach's manager David was the government employee from Rub 'N Tiz'zug that Ricky tricked into helping him steal all the office furniture.
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2007, 02:24 AM by David Heisel »
Smoking much dope lately boys? You guys are fucked!

Smokey McDoob

« Reply #63 on: Apr 30, 2007, 04:03 AM »
Great episode.  I'm partial to any kind of road stories, so this one was a favorite.  Heh, Sebastian does a pretty good impression of Scorps lead singer Klaus Meine huh?

And yeah, when Sebastian hands Ricky the autographed pic and he says "no thanks, I'm good", nearly lost my drink.  They really de-glamorized the life of an aging rocker, with interesting and funny results.

Now we have a Ray-in-US-jail subplot, and The Great Model Train Heist.  Should make for some crazy shit to come!
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2007, 04:08 AM by Smokey McDoob »

Jarska

« Reply #64 on: Apr 30, 2007, 05:12 AM »
- Ladies Of The Evening and Way Of The Road  :lol:

- Ray getting busted  :D

- Ricky hanging out from the car and sleeping  :)

- Sebastian Bach  :( ( i don't like him)

This episode had that "little something" missing, it would been great episode without that "heavy metal dick"
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2007, 05:20 AM by Jarska »
"Holy fuck, purple squirrels!"

PalleRaa

« Reply #65 on: Apr 30, 2007, 05:28 AM »
"World championship in Copenhagen"

omg, Denmark got mentioned in TPB...

Decent!

/PalleRaa

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #66 on: Apr 30, 2007, 08:31 AM »
LOL decent ep!

''well did you not notice thats theres gum and hair on it dude?"
"theres bees on this one ,am i paying for the bees too??"

"Ladys of the night, friends of the road" total fuckin classic Ray line again!

Does anyone else think that bubbles is more like conky this season?
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Shit machine gun

« Reply #67 on: Apr 30, 2007, 08:52 AM »
I wonder if they were trying to pay homage to Dieter with the world championship train thing, and got Belgium and Denmark screwed up?

The truck stop is meant to be Dysarts.  http://www.dysarts.com/
Greatest truck stop on the NB-Mass. trucking route.  I remember stopping there with my uncle when I was 13 and on a trip with him.  Dropping off wood chips in Cape Cod.  Good times.

How do they get that gravy so good. 
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Dr.Holloway

« Reply #68 on: Apr 30, 2007, 09:18 AM »
Spoiler...

Yeah, I think you know who is coming back!

:?

I think I'm missing something.

Jarska

« Reply #69 on: Apr 30, 2007, 09:38 AM »
Spoiler...

[spoiler]maybe that little fucker named conky  :)[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2007, 09:40 AM by Jarska »
"Holy fuck, purple squirrels!"

openliquor

« Reply #70 on: Apr 30, 2007, 09:49 AM »
Note the side of the trailer Ray is hauling... "420".

The piss jug thing made me laugh...it's so full! The skanks ray has in the back of the cab are nasty...lot lizards as my buddies used to describe them.

Bubbles knowledge of Swayze's cheating ways made me laugh...the swayze-bach feud is so funny.
"excuse me gorilla, we da fuck out!"

Dr.Holloway

« Reply #71 on: Apr 30, 2007, 09:55 AM »
Spoiler...

[spoiler]maybe that little fucker named conky  :)[/spoiler]

doh! I was thinking along the lines of the right hook or Cyrus and forgot all about that guy. Anyways, it sounds good.

chips`lets`go

« Reply #72 on: Apr 30, 2007, 10:07 AM »
well, i wasn't a fan of this episode.. but as with ep 1, maybe as i watch it a few more times i'll like it a little more. Wasn't funny to me, seemed almost like a weird doco. And as for Bubbles stealing the train and sounding insane at the end of the episode ? Not sure about that either, maybe he's going to become the new Sunnyvale drunk :)

2 out of 5 starts for me!

also, the torrent i downloaded had the title cut off the start! How depressing.
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2007, 10:09 AM by chips`lets`go »
"b17 bomber stuck to my bird"

vaughnarchy

« Reply #73 on: Apr 30, 2007, 10:22 AM »
I thought it was a great episode...some really funny shit.  And yes I do believe he was humming the "Ravine" song...me thinks we shall see the return of Conky!  Awesome.  Bubbles had some great lines in this episode.  "Cripes"  "Boys I am going to go stretch my legs (or something along those lines)"  and when he hugs Sebastian "for us serious train guys, it is all about respect"  And of course all the other already mentioned things....I think this season rules. I give it  :6paper:  :6paper:  :6paper:  :6paper:

Dr.Holloway

« Reply #74 on: Apr 30, 2007, 10:29 AM »
well, i wasn't a fan of this episode.. but as with ep 1, maybe as i watch it a few more times i'll like it a little more. Wasn't funny to me, seemed almost like a weird doco. And as for Bubbles stealing the train and sounding insane at the end of the episode ? Not sure about that either, maybe he's going to become the new Sunnyvale drunk :)

2 out of 5 starts for me!

also, the torrent i downloaded had the title cut off the start! How depressing.

The episode was mainly designed around establishing storlyines for what is obviously coming. Sebastian Bach wasn't a great actor, but I try not to focus so much on that, but rather what his purpose for being included seems to be. My only concern at this point is what role will Ray play? THREE MONTHS FOR SOLICITATION OF PROSTITUTION!!!!! :shock: