Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 7 - Episode 3  (Read 51653 times)

Vancouver

Re: Season seven - Episode three
« Reply #50 on: Apr 22, 2007, 11:33 PM »
I like seeing alot of Ray. Man I want Corey and Trevor back.
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

maddog

« Reply #51 on: Apr 22, 2007, 11:47 PM »
RAY oh i know exactly what a want I'm going to get a western BAM Ricky hits him in the face

Jarska

« Reply #52 on: Apr 23, 2007, 04:55 AM »
Jacob & Phil  8)

Peanut butter and jammm!!!  :lol: :lol:

one of the best episodes ever !

"Holy fuck, purple squirrels!"

Brophy

« Reply #53 on: Apr 23, 2007, 05:07 AM »
Peanut butter and jammm!!!  :lol: :lol:

I started laughing so hard when he said that I was almost choking... I love Phil more and more every day.  Interesting to see Jacob with the hots for Jools.
Nom Nom Nom

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
« Reply #54 on: Apr 23, 2007, 05:47 AM »
holy shit - it is gettin' intense in the park!

just waiting for this season to explode out beyond the trailer park bigtime!

LOL moments:

[spoiler]Randy stealing weed from Sheryl the crow.

Bubbles goin on about a crazy liquor and cheeseburger party

Ray ripping off the car door

"I dont care about all these fancy dopes!" -Ricky

phil's foot hooked on the HD camera that was sat down on the trailer floor

Julian haulin lahey and randy on the lawnmower lookin around sippin his drink
lol

tin foil CPR!

"DO I need some help? I inhaled nebulized mackrel juice!" -Bubs

baam! penut butter and jaaam -LMAO

[/spoiler]

so many others..

shocking to see such a turnaround with the boys working with lahey to get revenge on those two "shiny shitbadges".. shit is hittin' the fan - can't wait till next weeks'! :D

-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

trailerparkcop

« Reply #55 on: Apr 23, 2007, 06:54 AM »
Did you see that crap in the courtroom? My partner might be willing to take a hit, but I'm looking for a new lawyer. She was useless! Meanwhile, I'm busy making friends in here. Maybe set up a welcoming committee for the next time those sneaky little set-up buggers end up in here - like we all know they always do.......

Shit machine gun

« Reply #56 on: Apr 23, 2007, 07:15 AM »
Did you see that crap in the courtroom? My partner might be willing to take a hit, but I'm looking for a new lawyer. She was useless! Meanwhile, I'm busy making friends in here. Maybe set up a welcoming committee for the next time those sneaky little set-up buggers end up in here - like we all know they always do.......

The winds of shit have turned my friend.  Great job.  Can't wait to see how this one plays out.  Maybe Ricky should have been your lawyer.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #57 on: Apr 23, 2007, 08:26 AM »
just put on the episode love the brutal phonebook smashing!
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

bluntwrap79

« Reply #58 on: Apr 23, 2007, 09:13 AM »
Oh man Episode 3 was great I really couldn't say any one part was better then another.... Ray ripping the door almost off was pretty great though and so was the part with Randy stealing the weed from Sheryl... I wonder what's going to happen now that officer turtle cock and dick lock are gone to prison... Is Lahey going to sill be a laid back cop or is he going to become more serious and try to lock the boys up? Oh and ray getting fucked up by Ricky.. Man his face was so jacked....lol I can't wait till next weeks Epi..

Cheers !! :6paper:
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2007, 09:17 AM by bluntwrap79 »

Wickedsick

« Reply #59 on: Apr 23, 2007, 10:07 AM »
it just keeps getting better and better

openliquor

« Reply #60 on: Apr 23, 2007, 11:02 AM »
Wow, the beating of Lahey was a surprise! It makes sense, as George Green got in shit by the Chief last season, and Ted lost Randy to Lahey...they both have a score to settle.

The Phil Collins gas exposions are funny once, but not multiple times...kinda silly.

Jacob being Julian's puppy dog has great possibilities.

Ricky punching Ray out is tough to watch. You almost never see fists thrown in TPB...lots of wrestling and pushing...but no fists. I guess it had to be done. Ray punching Ricky in retaliation for the sucker punch is funny...
"excuse me gorilla, we da fuck out!"

KarateCollie

« Reply #61 on: Apr 23, 2007, 11:40 AM »
Bam, Peanut Butter and Jam!!! Hahaha, I almost pissed myself!. I liked this ep. had a different feel to it, kinda neat. Enough with the Phil Collin's belching shit. I agree, funny once, but that's it.  Seems as though Ray is playing a good "Lahey, drunk Trailer Park Supervisor" part. Loved the part where Ricky tells Ray that he can give him 1 or 2 shots if he wants and Ray says nah, he's not like that and then sucker punches him. I totally saw it coming, :lol: but it was friggin' funny.
KarateCollie

SuzieQ

• Fabulous SuzieQ
« Reply #62 on: Apr 23, 2007, 12:20 PM »
Alright, I finally got to see it.  LOVED IT!  All the way around.  We have some real interesting twists developing that could go virtually anywhere.  

I'm sad to see Officer Green decided to ride dirty, but it does add to his bad boy appeal.   ;)

I am so excited to see Phil and to hear him speak.  He had a lot lines this time!  And, yes, Peanut Butter and JAAAAAM is the best line I think I've ever heard because it is just so not something you expect from a man looking like Phill. Truly unforunate about his gas problems.  Perhaps he should lay off the greasy fare and try some Beano?

Of course, I will have to watch this again tonight, just to make sure I didn't miss anything.  I think I'll do all three episodes as a refresher.  Great Stuff!  Good times!

reveen

« Reply #63 on: Apr 23, 2007, 12:35 PM »
Fucking (mackerel breath) Pill Collins belching while getting schwacked with a telephone book! I just about fell over -it was so funny!!! I'm laughing my ass off, just thinking about it while typing.
-Ray sideswiping the tree -twice!!!
-Rickey heating up the butter with a bbq igniter for his 'sugar bread'
-"Bubbles: You gotta keep drivin' the air into 'em boys!!! (Phil Belches another monster)
Bubbles: JESUS CHRIST!!!! PHIL EXPLODED!!!
Later: Bubbles: "Rickey, Do I have mackerel juice on me?"

We're finally getting more Phil Collins, which is 'FUCKING DECENT', -as Bubbles would say- now, we just need more Shitty Bill!

Cappy

• Location: Blue trailer on the corner........stay off my fackin' lawn!
« Reply #64 on: Apr 23, 2007, 12:50 PM »
WIPE IT OFFFFFFFFFF

Peanut butter and jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam....fuckin loved it!
You can't just give up on pulling up your pants!

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #65 on: Apr 23, 2007, 01:00 PM »
Some more:
Ricky heating up the knife so he could easily spread his butter & make a sugar sandwich
'He's leaking methadone gas!' - Ricky while trying to extricate Phil from the smoldering trailer
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

reveen

« Reply #66 on: Apr 23, 2007, 01:12 PM »
Some more:
Ricky heating up the knife so he could easily spread his butter & make a sugar sandwich
'He's leaking methadone gas!' - Ricky while trying to extricate Phil from the smoldering trailer

We used to eat 'sugar bread' when I was a kid out there on the east coast. Course, we didn't heat up the butter knife w/a bbq igniter! Sugar bread was considered dessert after a meal of 'newfie steak!!!'
And yes, we also ate a lot of mackerel!!

Shit machine gun

« Reply #67 on: Apr 23, 2007, 01:29 PM »
I've had sugar toast less than a month ago.  Now I'm sofisticated, so I sprinkle cinammon on it too.

Phil had the mackerel derby tshirt on too.

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

tyrowjames

« Reply #68 on: Apr 23, 2007, 01:48 PM »
This was one of the most unusual episodes yet, and I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

first noticeable thing...
for the FIRST TIME EVER..there was NOT ONE interview segment.  I felt that took away from the episode, and noticed it right away once it was over.

Why the Patrick Swayze disclaimer?

Jacob revealed as the son of Phil Collins, ahh, I suppose it's alright...and the camper that Phil is driving, looks like it used to be Sam Losco's ... it was "Fore Sale" in Episode 2.

the thing with Phil belching is funny, like someone said earlier, but over done, it gets annoying.
However, I did think that dog with the red scarf shirt that Phil was wearing in court was funny.
George Green/Ted Johnston as crooked cops, seems believable, they were always dicks, but this sort of reminds me of Season 5, with the Cyrus/Dennis/Terry situation, where they all went to jail, and want revenge when they get out.

I don't understand though, how these episodes thus far have no connection with the other ones...you would think Ricky would be IRATE that Randy is the father of his baby, yet he is seen chillin' and stuff with him this episode with the rest of the crew, only pushing him that one time for getting sweat on him.  They also never mentioned anything about Julian quitting the pizza place that Jacob worked at.
The only thing that is a constant is the Bubbles/Ray storyline about the scrap metal.

once again, camera crew involved, loved it, always a highlight.

I agree with what others have said on here, Jacob and Phil are the new Cory and Trevor..ugh.

lookin' for a better effort in Episode 4.
but it wasn't too bad, Episode 2 still the best so far in my opinion.
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2007, 01:50 PM by tyrowjames »

Shit machine gun

« Reply #69 on: Apr 23, 2007, 02:00 PM »
Julian quit the pizza place at the end of the last episode.

I HATE Conky

ShitLeopard

• Subfighter.com
« Reply #70 on: Apr 23, 2007, 04:29 PM »
This episode was pure genius. :lol: :lol: :lol: :beermug: :6paper: :6paper:

PS:I don't think Jacob has the hots for Jules at all,he's just in awe of him.I see Julian taking Jacob under his wing and teaching him to be cool as the season goes on.
R.I.P. Dad

zendez33

« Reply #71 on: Apr 23, 2007, 06:38 PM »
O man another great episode...I thought it was hilarious when Ray clipped the side of the tree with Jacob in the car lol ... Anyone notice Phil bought the Cavemen's camper. Cant wait to see Ray and his new rig  :D

El Zeee

« Reply #72 on: Apr 23, 2007, 06:41 PM »
GREAT EPISODE! Best one yet, in my opinion. I'd love to see the boys hang ouyt more often with Layhey, theres many possibilities, I like them liking him, lol.

Jacob, I must say, Im really not digging the character. He's clearly a cheap knock off of Trevor, the shoes, tight T-shirts, wannabe Trevor voice.........No, Im just not digging it. I don't like the "Jacob" Character one bit. Cory and Trevor FTW! The only place I can see this going, is Trevor coming back to the park, next season or the season after that etc. and telling Jaboc to "Get the F*ck out of Sunnyvale", and having a Trevor vs Jacob feud. Cory could easily get involved as well, he can come back to the show before Trevor, and start some serious bonding with Jacob, making it look like Trevors forgotten. Then ofcourse, Trevor comes back, and has his feud with Jacob.

Now, THAT I wouldn't mind seeing. But ofcourse, it's just my immagination......

Overall, AMAZING EPISODE!
8.5/10

Shit machine gun

« Reply #73 on: Apr 23, 2007, 06:46 PM »
Jacob's character has been around for a long time.  He's just being now used to his potential.  If he's a jules stalker, so be it.  BAAAAAAMMMMMM

I HATE Conky

El Zeee

« Reply #74 on: Apr 23, 2007, 07:05 PM »
I dont care, in my opinion, it's just too Trevor-ish. I don't think it's funny. Why not make him be "Julians Stalker" but not act like Trevor?