Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 7 - Episode 2  (Read 49875 times)

trice

Re: Season 7 - Episode 2
« Reply #150 on: Nov 07, 2008, 09:20 PM »
Jacob is a great actor now. I fuckin miss Cory and Trevor though. They should come back one day so that ricky and julian can boss them around and they'll boss Jacob and the alien trevors around.

:6paper: :ricky:
 :6paper:
I really miss Cory and Trevor too..fack!

jakemaster1390

« Reply #151 on: Nov 10, 2008, 08:38 AM »
yeah that would be weird
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

Fantom 309

« Reply #152 on: Jan 24, 2009, 12:19 PM »
just noticed something,

when barb gives randy the boot out of her/jims trailer, she pays him some money for the last time and says go off by your own etc.

if you look at that money, you can see that it is really old looking money, really old?

is there some kind of reference or something i dont know about?

thanks!

Now fuck off!, I got some sitting down to do.

heavymetaldick

« Reply #153 on: Jul 28, 2009, 09:16 PM »
It's like you know how some people have rare money? I've seen $2 bills on the show before, old looking $20's which I think that is.. and Lahey pays Ricky in old bills too in episode 6 season 6. If nothing else it symbolises money doesn't move through the park too frequently. I think this episode is awesome though. Anybody else notice when Ray finally gives Bubbles the train magazine back.. Bubs takes a 2 second peek in the magazine before he says "Decent!" about the Swayze Express train model ad.?
Fuck off, I've got work to do.

Joshvw84

« Reply #154 on: May 29, 2011, 04:03 AM »
So who thinks ray is lucys baby's daddy?

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #155 on: Oct 23, 2011, 06:24 AM »
THE MVS NEW & EXCITING EPISODES OF TPB LATE NITE BAKE-A-THON 2011                                                                                              Ricky's ugly shirt looks alot like Sam Losco's. Do they really give away free wine samples at the L.C.'s in Nova Scotia? No wonder there's cops hangin out.
   Maybe the absence of Bubbles' kitties has something to do with how manic he's been talkin. Either that or he's just trying to keep pace with the show.
   Ray wasn't go to cook dinner. He was goin to the L.C. first. He had that ol' "If I don't get some liquor in me I'm gonna fuckin snap" inflection in his voice.
    Love the garish sea green and maroon trailer.
    Think Lahey might've had a lil' vodka in that OJ he was sippin on at Barb's. Heard some flashes of the old Jim Lahey there.
     Fuckin great episode. But then they all are..    :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper: :6paper:
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then