Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Showcase's Early Season 7 Episode 1 (Spoilers)  (Read 16462 times)

bradx

Re: Showcase's Early Season 7 Episode 1 (Spoilers)
« Reply #25 on: Apr 03, 2007, 02:35 AM »
ray: you need a hobby like mine, bubs
bubbles: hobby, whats yer hobby, ray?
ray: drinkin...

Snoopythefuckdog

« Reply #26 on: Apr 03, 2007, 05:22 AM »
WTF.. I can't watch that flash deal from Showcase cuz I dont live in canada....  wheres this torrent link thats spoke about?  read the whole thread and didnt see it
« Last Edit: Apr 03, 2007, 05:30 AM by Snoopythefuckdog »

Jarska

« Reply #27 on: Apr 03, 2007, 05:30 AM »
WTF.. I can't watch that flash deal from Showcase cuz I dont live in canada....  wheres this torrent link thats spoke about?  read the whole thread and didnt see it

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3653002  :perv1:
"Holy fuck, purple squirrels!"

M16theReligion

« Reply #28 on: Apr 03, 2007, 06:08 AM »
Well...that was rather good :lol:

Naomi

« Reply #29 on: Apr 03, 2007, 06:24 AM »
when did ray get a trailer again?  it was funny when he sold his plumbing...

When he got a job with the park, I imagine.

bluntwrap79

« Reply #30 on: Apr 03, 2007, 08:54 AM »
Yeah Jacobs character seems to be developing I just hope they are recycling J-Rocks lines... Baaaaam....lol Although that was a good scene  :lol:

vaughnarchy

« Reply #31 on: Apr 03, 2007, 08:50 PM »
I liked the episode.  Are Corey and Trevor ever going to make a reappearance or are they done for good?  I know they were not planning on being in the series but if they make another movie or when they unfortunately wrap up the series I hope they can come back.  There was definitely some good lines in this ep.  You know the "shit winds" are coming soon too.  They are all going to fuck up again like usual.  Will be interesting to see how it all plays out. 

Gone for good.

Damn!  Thanks for the answer...I have another question (or 2) that I posted in another thread but I will throw it out here too.  Is S7 going to be the final date for sure or is it a possibility that there could be more?  Also, is it for sure they are planning another movie and if so is there a tentative date when they will shoot and release it?  Thanks for your knowledge people!  Long live the Park!

xdrive

« Reply #32 on: Apr 03, 2007, 08:59 PM »
Hey guys and gals, I live in the U.S. so I can't watch the flash video, and my ISP is not allowing torrents. So could anyone be kind enough to youtube it?

Other options are Daily Motion, and even Myspace Video if you have accounts with those. If you can, I would really REALLY appreciate it. Thanks for reading.

:)

Andrew Travis Cocker

• Myspazz.
« Reply #33 on: Apr 04, 2007, 05:29 AM »
That was absolutely briliant, all the genius ricky-isms far surpassed anything I've heard before, that scene with the kids book and 'raycoons, they're fuckin raycoons' and the 'when the person that gets born is born' and the meat snowman idea had me howling, I had an uncomfortable couple of hours after watching this new 'un, my sides were hurting that much.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #34 on: Apr 04, 2007, 07:09 AM »
watchin it again now :) still loving it although it does indeed feel like a continuation of the movie rather then the series

anyone seen jesus son perhaps? Dennis Leary plays an alcoholio in it who breaks out the wiring out of houses to sell as scrap metal for liqour money :)
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Naomi

« Reply #35 on: Apr 04, 2007, 07:34 AM »
I liked the episode.  Are Corey and Trevor ever going to make a reappearance or are they done for good?  I know they were not planning on being in the series but if they make another movie or when they unfortunately wrap up the series I hope they can come back.  There was definitely some good lines in this ep.  You know the "shit winds" are coming soon too.  They are all going to fuck up again like usual.  Will be interesting to see how it all plays out. 

Gone for good.

Damn!  Thanks for the answer...I have another question (or 2) that I posted in another thread but I will throw it out here too.  Is S7 going to be the final date for sure or is it a possibility that there could be more?  Also, is it for sure they are planning another movie and if so is there a tentative date when they will shoot and release it?  Thanks for your knowledge people!  Long live the Park!

From what I've heard, this is it... but I'd love for anyone to tell me otherwise :D

With the movie being in the US now, and therefore gaining more popularity, it kinda seems like a bad time to end it, IMO...

cremedelacreme

« Reply #36 on: Apr 06, 2007, 10:57 PM »
the feel of the show has changed, but it's been doing that since the show started and this seems like a nice step forward after the movie.  :6paper:

rickremixx

• dj rick remixx
« Reply #37 on: Apr 07, 2007, 07:29 PM »
so i know there is a torrent of the web show version but is anyone going to upload a better copy like from the one that aired on TV.... please a better version would be nice
from the biggest trailer park fan in the west side .......
nothing but love

bradx

« Reply #38 on: Apr 07, 2007, 07:48 PM »
that would be kinda difficult since it doesnt air until tomorrow

rickremixx

• dj rick remixx
« Reply #39 on: Apr 07, 2007, 09:21 PM »
thanks man i thought it aired tonight
thanks for info my bad
nothing but love
gnome saying
nothing but love

bradx

« Reply #40 on: Apr 07, 2007, 10:51 PM »
torrents usually show up prety quick, try looking for it monday sometime

g.roc66

« Reply #41 on: Apr 08, 2007, 05:20 AM »
torrents usually show up prety quick, try looking for it monday sometime

Well,

I pulled down the stream torrent and watched it twice yesterday.  I'm so thankful that we get some more episodes.

After watching the  Hearts of Dartmouth the other night, I can see why they'd want to keep filming considering they built an entire fucking trailer park!

Anyway, us beggars will take what we can get!
Gee To The Are Oh Sea Bitch

mark1515

« Reply #42 on: Apr 08, 2007, 09:51 AM »
That was fuckin AWSOME

great epi 

J roc seemed different tho

Super-double-bunk-B-que

« Reply #43 on: Apr 08, 2007, 01:00 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8488939459041324819&hl=en

Its the greasy version from the canadian webstream for those of you (like me) that couldn't stand to wait for the good torrents tomorrow.....
"We're about to sail into a shit storm Randy, so you'd
better haul in the jib before it gets covered with
shit!"

Daz1964

« Reply #44 on: Apr 08, 2007, 01:41 PM »
If you use a proxy server that is in Canada, it's a piece of cake... 8)

bradx

« Reply #45 on: Apr 08, 2007, 02:46 PM »
some fans like me aint got no book learnin and figuring out a computer thing is a miracle.  proxy server what?  im too stoned to know that shit, dont know how i ever even got the torrent thing down, like ricky i only have my grade 10.  it took me 2 years, but i finally passed.

g.roc66

« Reply #46 on: Apr 08, 2007, 03:15 PM »

J roc seemed different tho

J.Roc is a dad times 2 now, and he's got a fucking shitty job at the airport!  Hell yes, he's different.  Life just bit him in the ass and said wake up mawfucka!   :shock:

BTW I'm 40 no kids and I got fixed last December!  I play tennis all day to make a living, so you'll never see me lookin' whipped like J.Roc looks in episode 1! :o I'm getting ready to go to the biggest VW bus gathering on the East Coast!   Hell yeah!

Anyway, will episode 2 also be streamed, or was this just a one time deal?

Also, BTW This forum rocks.  You guys are fucking awesome!

greg
Gee To The Are Oh Sea Bitch

cremedelacreme

« Reply #47 on: Apr 08, 2007, 03:51 PM »
I just popped in to make sure nobody forgets a truly great line in entertainment history:

"Julian...you're playing pizza games"

Naomi

« Reply #48 on: Apr 08, 2007, 06:53 PM »

From what I've heard, this is it... but I'd love for anyone to tell me otherwise :D

With the movie being in the US now, and therefore gaining more popularity, it kinda seems like a bad time to end it, IMO...

Cancel that, looks like this might not be the end :D
http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=7299.0

Shit machine gun

« Reply #49 on: Apr 08, 2007, 08:12 PM »
Is this the "official" thread for Season 1?  I need to do some talkin' bout it.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"