Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: From Halifax - News of Org TPB event.  (Read 62598 times)

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
Re: From Halifax - News of Org TPB event.
« Reply #500 on: Jun 25, 2007, 10:44 PM »
Funny.......I got a nude picture on mine but it wasn't Melba  :lol:

I got mine too ! Love the bat girl  :D

Thanks so much Mel.  :hugs:
You might be sexy Julian....but you can't teach me anything about liquor....
-Fackin Lahey

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #501 on: Jun 26, 2007, 07:41 AM »
Great! Glad it made it's way down to you!
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

MountainMax

« Reply #502 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:52 PM »
Great thread guys, did you guys go on a tour of Sunnyvale or did you just let yoursleves in? I loved the pics and noticed in the back of the building where they had the scenes for the jail court, the court looks smaller now, or was i missing something? i have a video looking from the road to the court and on the side was a large area, about 10 times larger then the lineup, or was the lineup part on the back? it was snow covered when i seeen it so im not sure about this. Also, I seen Rays trailer down over that bank up against a wall, not where it is in your guys pic, is that where the dump scene use to be? i guess they scrapped it by the time i seen it, i seen two large piles of garbage there, even a few spare cars out back. I also seen the part where they shot the scene 'behind the muffler shop' was also back there, i recognized the warning sign from my video. When I was at the sun sun resturant it was closed, not sure if it was too early or if they are closed for good, and as i listed in an earllier post the owner of the anapolie pizza made me stop taking pics, dick.

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #503 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:59 PM »
We went on set the year before with permission from Lucy DeCoutere. The season 7 tour was not sanctioned but we had been VERY good the first time. No taking "souvenier's" from the park. We left it as we found it (but with pictures).
 Another special has been filmed since then so that could explain the differences.
Love to see your video...can you post it on youtube or something?
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

MountainMax

« Reply #504 on: Jan 29, 2008, 07:55 PM »
yeah, when I get home I will post it, i have some footage from the park in season 2 also, along with the sun sun resturant and the meat store, and the back of the mall where they done so many cart over the bank scenes. Ill put it all up for ORG'ers to see

MountainMax

« Reply #505 on: Jan 29, 2008, 07:57 PM »
I too would never think of taking anything from the set other then pics, but i seen a video tape of someone else walking through the park on youtube and he took a part of bubbles track.

I wish i had better video but i walked through pretty fast, i had to see it since i was there, but wish it was summertime and i could have taken more time do a better job with taping it.......

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #506 on: Jan 29, 2008, 08:09 PM »
I too would never think of taking anything from the set other then pics, but i seen a video tape of someone else walking through the park on youtube and he took a part of bubbles track.

VERY bad form.
Summer is nicer to walk through the park.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0