Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: TPB special on Showcase - "Hearts of Dartmouth"  (Read 25458 times)

remlap

Im getting this off bitemtv right now.

God its been awhile since ive been here!

I do love the new TPB Smilies im looking at right now

:julian: :bubs: :ricky:

Just for the fun of it.
http://img144.echo.cx/img144/7307/rickyandjason6tf.jpg[/img]

I dont care who you are, I mean at some point your gonna do something in your life that you wish you could take it back... But guess what you f*cking cant, and once its done its done, and I guess regret in that way is a form of punishment for things you wish you never did, but you did them.

Quote Ricky "The Cart Boy" Insightfull Words.

HubbleBubble

The Hearts of Dartmouth was brilliant!   

The location hunting (my god that must have been stressfull),  the art directors, AnneMarie, Mike talking about what a sexy director he is... Hilarious, insightful and again heartwarming. I simply couldn't believe they didn't have a script for the first episodes.  :shock:

I've done some shooting myself but for only 400 bucks they managed to turn the park into a Winter Wonderland.  :shock:

Also a very good quote from someone I can't quite put my finger on that said. "You can either throw money at the screen or your brains, otherwise it won't work." Well my f*ck, they threw 800 pounds of pure brain at it, if you ask me. So much respect for these guys & gals really.

I'm in Belgium by the way, and this forum is awesome.  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
"You mean one of those big cocksuckers out in the ocean?"

Joe Lahey

• Location: I Ain't Straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the Trailer
Since no one else has said it so far I will

Mike Clattenburgs wife is a BABE!!!!!!!!!

SAw the Hearts of Dartmouth special and really enjoyed it but tre highlight would have to be i think he name is Annemarie Cassidy Mrs Clattenburg  BOOYA!!!
Sam Losco is tough on crime

Djet3k

• My Myspace
The Hearts of Dartmouth was brilliant!   

The location hunting (my god that must have been stressfull),  the art directors, AnneMarie, Mike talking about what a sexy director he is... Hilarious, insightful and again heartwarming. I simply couldn't believe they didn't have a script for the first episodes.  :shock:

I've done some shooting myself but for only 400 bucks they managed to turn the park into a Winter Wonderland.  :shock:

Also a very good quote from someone I can't quite put my finger on that said. "You can either throw money at the screen or your brains, otherwise it won't work." Well my f*ck, they threw 800 pounds of pure brain at it, if you ask me. So much respect for these guys & gals really.

I'm in Belgium by the way, and this forum is awesome.  ;)

Ello fellow belgiun duder!

is that pic a personal one? if so could you give us some info about it i sure have never seen it before
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Huntsville_Bubbles

• Huntsville_Bubbles' MySpace site
Hearts of Dartmouth
« Reply #79 on: Feb 04, 2007, 01:41 AM »
This was probably posted on here many times over.. but just incase it wasn't..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2812511208555764347&hl=en
-VIDEOS-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZr5GK0ndMg

"I am the ONLY real Bubbles impersonator, lalala, I'm a stupid idiot! lalala"

Cygnus

You guys DO realize that this hearts of dartmouth dealio has been on several times before. I think first time I watched it was back in sept 06 or something. I also saw a Star! Biography on the TPB on some channel too. (not showcase)

Anyways, maybe you guys already know this, and maybe you don't but I think some of you should visit http://www.digitaldistractions.org

They basically have every TPB related show thats ever been on showcase. Only thing they don't have is that Star! bio I mentioned. You can download all the rest though (including hearts of dartmouth)

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
I think first time I watched it was back in sept 06 or something.

Yeah, it was originally aired March 5th, 2006 like it says in the title of this thread ;)
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

K-ROC

• Chc-Chc-Chc-Check It Out
Since no one else has said it so far I will

Mike Clattenburgs wife is a BABE!!!!!!!!!

SAw the Hearts of Dartmouth special and really enjoyed it but tre highlight would have to be i think he name is Annemarie Cassidy Mrs Clattenburg  BOOYA!!!

On the other side, I've developed a little crush myself on Mr. Clattenburg.  he's rite, he is a pretty sexy director!!  Plus I love a man with a good sense of humour.
Lucky girl!!! 
...The Orgster Formerly Known as Blonde_Riot...

Madd love goin' out to the Conkster...no one could convince me to hate you <3 <3 <3

TPB girl

I Just read ALL the messages trying to find a workable link to be able to watch this...There aren't any. DOes anybody have one so I can watch too?
Green Eggs and Haaaam!

Shit machine gun

2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

jakemaster1390

I don't even have the channel and I am Torrent unknowing and I need it in a format that can play on a computer that can't download new programs.
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

Shit machine gun

Re: TPB special on Showcase - "Hearts of Dartmouth"
« Reply #86 on: Sep 19, 2007, 03:06 PM »
you may be SOOL if you can't watch the links provided.  Sorry bud.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

jakemaster1390

« Reply #87 on: Sep 19, 2007, 03:19 PM »
Well I know Nothing About torrents.first of all. If I just could learn maybe I could get these links to work especailly like what can I run them off of because this torrent thing is new to me. 

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

bradx

« Reply #88 on: Sep 19, 2007, 06:55 PM »
step 1: get a bittorrent client
i use utorrent
http://utorrent.com/download.php
step 2: pick files to download
http://www.mininova.org/tor/443924
download should start right away, if it doesnt, drag and drop the icon into utorrent
the way torrents work is you are getting tiny pieces of the file from a whole bunch of different people, you have to download the full file before it will play.
and thats it!  it'll give you an estimated time of arrival, and when its done you can either watch it on your computer's media player, or put it on disc and play in some dvd players
if you need any more help let me know

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #89 on: Sep 19, 2007, 07:00 PM »
She did mention that she couldn't add programs or I would have recommended some to try out. I think she's fucked on the computer she owns.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

jakemaster1390

« Reply #91 on: Sep 20, 2007, 07:04 AM »
This is a school computer. If it were fast enough for me at home I would be doing it there. I am not waiting like ten hours for a download and trying up the phone for a long time. I know It is fucked.

MountainMax

« Reply #92 on: Jan 24, 2008, 02:47 PM »
I tried every link here, the only thing working is the bittorent, and it's slow, not alot of seeders now i guess, can't find it on google video's or youtube either. I can't wait to see this show, i can't beleive I never seen it before, better late then never though I guess