Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Pissed off!  (Read 3109 times)

NewfZ

Pissed off!
« on: Sep 04, 2003, 09:16 PM »
Like the new board, but somthing is pissing me off!
Everytime I leave the site my account on the board logs out. And even when I say remember the id it still logs out.

"Yanno, he... He grew up as a little shit spark from the ole' shit flame, then he turned into a shit bond fire and then driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shit fire storm. If I get to be, married to Barb... I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash a shitnomi tidal wave that'll engulf Ricky and and extinguish his shit flames forever... and with any luck... He'll drown in the undershit of that wav

px

Pissed off!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2003, 09:22 PM »
NewfZ,

Yes, this is one of the bugs that i've noticed still exists.. I haven't had a chance to work on it yet, and it has been annoying the hell out of me too.. But don't worry, i'll get it fixed soon enough..

Thanks again!!
-pX

px

Pissed off!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 04, 2003, 09:35 PM »
ok, I figured it out..

Anyone who has visited the site is going to have to clear the cookie for trailerparkboys.org .. I had the cookie setting mistyped by one letter so it was erroring on setting cookies properly.  If anybody needs assistance with clearing the cookie for trailerparkboys.org, please private message me with the browser you use and i'll give you detailed instructions on how to do so.

Thanks!

pX

NewfZ

Pissed off!
« Reply #3 on: Sep 04, 2003, 11:16 PM »
Thanks alot px, well I got High school tomorrow, fuck sakes, so lates!

"Yanno, he... He grew up as a little shit spark from the ole' shit flame, then he turned into a shit bond fire and then driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shit fire storm. If I get to be, married to Barb... I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash a shitnomi tidal wave that'll engulf Ricky and and extinguish his shit flames forever... and with any luck... He'll drown in the undershit of that wav

cat-dog

Pissed off!
« Reply #4 on: Sep 05, 2003, 01:11 AM »
trying to get your grade 10?
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

NewfZ

Pissed off!
« Reply #5 on: Sep 05, 2003, 03:05 PM »
Heh, nope grade 9.

Griffin272

Pissed off!
« Reply #6 on: Sep 06, 2003, 08:25 AM »
Hehehe I'm tryin to get my grade 10...it's way way way hard than grade 9 :P

NewfZ

Pissed off!
« Reply #7 on: Sep 07, 2003, 01:44 AM »
If thats true I'm going to be pissed off.

px

Pissed off!
« Reply #8 on: Sep 07, 2003, 02:29 AM »
actually, grade 10 was the hardest grade of my life.. :(

geometry was hell for me, i just wasn't interested, and then i was in the hospital for 1 1/2 weeks, but that wasn't enough for my english teacher to give me an extension on my midterm project, fucking asshole.. :(

NewfZ

Pissed off!
« Reply #9 on: Sep 07, 2003, 06:12 AM »
Sorry but theres unneeded spam going to appear...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUCK! Grade 9 is worse enough.. Great.

BigKickerSnicker

Pissed off!
« Reply #10 on: Sep 07, 2003, 01:26 PM »
Believe it or not, High School is so easy.  It may seem hard but in hindsight (when you graduate) you'll realize how easy it all was.

Now try going to University.  I took two years and now I'm taking a year off.  That's fuckin hard.

px

Pissed off!
« Reply #11 on: Sep 09, 2003, 05:42 PM »
yeah, the homework is like trippled in university.. it sucks .. I went for 2 semesters but spent most of my time sleeping in the student lounge cuz I hated it so much.. Plus they didn't offer a major for my career choice back then (computer science)... So I just taught myself what I needed to know and landed a sweet job a few years ago.. yay!

Moloko_Plus

Pissed off!
« Reply #12 on: Sep 21, 2003, 03:08 PM »
Oh man i hated high school.. I was such a loser, i had no friends, dressed like a pinhead in a marilyn manson shirt..people are gonna look at the yearbook in 10 years and ill be the only laughing stock in it.
 I had like 2 girlfriends i think, never got laid from high school and i failed everything. Eventually i stopped going during 10th grade and moved and dad never signed me back up to finish. What a dick, i yell at him to this day and that was about 4 or 5 years ago.
 A typical day for me was:
 1. Go to school..usually miss the bus and have to get a ride.
2. Go to 1st period (or 3rd if im late) go in and fall asleep till the bell rings. 3. Go to next class and sleep some more (unless it was something interesting)
4. Go to lunch, eat my usual 2 cheesesteaks, 2 orders or fries and 2 milks (never gained an ounce from it, i ate more then anyone did on a regular basis at my school...some people awed me)
5. Go to next period, sleep lunch off..
6. Go home after 3 more periods of either sleeping or just spacing out.
7. Occasionally get in trouble with the principal for graffiting the bathroom, skipping class..Ok i actually got into a lot of trouble during 9th and 10th grade, i just forgot most of it. One time a friend of mine called in a bomb threat..i knew it was him too, he was the only one who would do it. I was among the usual suspects, of course nobody could prove anything.

cat-dog

Pissed off!
« Reply #13 on: Sep 21, 2003, 03:24 PM »
Quote from: Moloko_Plus
1. Go to school..usually miss the bus and have to get a ride.

at least you were able to get a ride. i lived in the country, and if i missed the bus (which was much too frequently) i would have to walk (4h walk), but i usually ended up thumbing my way, at least it was a busy highway. since my dad didn't go into work till 2pm he didnt feel that he should drive me and waste gas because i slept in. compassion wasn't his thing.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

px

Pissed off!
« Reply #14 on: Sep 21, 2003, 03:37 PM »
fortunatley, i was about a mile away from the bus turnaround, so if i missed the bus the first time around, i had about 10 minutes to hurry up and catch it on the other side of the street..

then i switched schools and had to get a ride from a crazy nun who lived in vermont.. she had a game she would play, it went like this:

-50 points for going through a green light.
+40 points for going through a yellow light.
+150 points for going through a red light.
+10 points for scaring pedestrians in the cross walk as they were crossing at a red light.

She owned a big suburban and would pick up 5 other kids to bring to school as well.. we got pulled over for doing 80 in a 45 one day, and the cop saw her license and realized she was a nun and let her go.. the next day we got pulled over for doing 70 in the same 45, and it was the SAME cop.. that shit was funny.. let us go again..